🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Happens If Trump Calls Out Military to Stop The Crooked System ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is the big question

What will men do when facing a big decision of allowing the nation to die or will they stop it ?

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

This poll was when Obama had his liberal officers ran into the military

Today trump has replaced most of those

Polls shows the men love trump and the women hate trump

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

So if Trump calls them out what will happen ??

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation

While the likelihood of your scenario is slim in chance, if a sitting President decided to use the regular armed forces to seize full power of our political machinery, the units he'd use to do so would perform the task long before anyone in the media or public knew what hit them.
It's funny to think that those units would all obey such illegal orders.....for long.
Aren't these the people you're counting on disarming the citizenry? Think they will follow that order?

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...=10&date=23&id=821609&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

What will happen if trump calls out the military because of a crooked govt and crooked media that makes fair elections impossible

The men has the same view point as trump and that is why they poll for him. That means the men also sees this govt as corrupt to the core

A good chance trump and the men both sees there is no other option to save the nation
And exactly what would Trump do with the military other than tweet tweet tweet?

Declare a broken govt because of the crooked deep state and set up a logic test for voting in order to stop loonies from electing crooks that destroys the nation

Declare a broken govt because of the crooked deep state and set up a logic test for voting in order to stop loonies from electing crooks that destroys the nation
You're confusing the American Republic with your $hithole called the Soviet Union...

The part of the nation with the most men won the last war within the nation

The north had more men than the south and won because of that reason

This is men with conservatives against the women of liberals

No contest

Learn history on what happens when one side has the white men and the most men

While the likelihood of your scenario is slim in chance, if a sitting President decided to use the regular armed forces to seize full power of our political machinery, the units he'd use to do so would perform the task long before anyone in the media or public knew what hit them.
It's funny to think that those units would all obey such illegal orders.....for long.
Aren't these the people you're counting on disarming the citizenry? Think they will follow that order?

The men citizens are supporters of trump. It's the women that are not

Learn who is on who's side

I took the oath when I entered the military. First and foremost, each member has sworn to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". YOu are advocating the destruction of the US Constitution.

Thats bullshit. The left are changing our constitution one brick at a time and your going along with THAT. I took the same oath you did in 1963. I remember a totally different world than you are living in now. Unless you were there then, you don't have a clue.

So you obviously agree with the idea of using the military to support Trump and remove the free press and any opposition.

So I will ask you the same thing I did of the OP.

Tell us exactly what you think is being done that is bad enough to warrant a military coup.

Bad enough is the record low iqs voting. Brought in by the crooks wanting easy to fool
voters ... But a population of loonies always falls

So that makes it a decision of destruction of the nation or to save it

And you think there are more Loonie voters now?

The part of the nation with the most men won the last war within the nation

The north had more men than the south and won because of that reason

This is men with conservatives against the women of liberals

No contest

Learn history on what happens when one side has the white men and the most men

The population difference was not all that the north had more of. More men, more people, more industry, more equipment,a dn more everything.

The men citizens are supporters of trump. It's the women that are not

Learn who is on who's side

The problem is, most people know plenty of men who don't support Trump and plenty of women who do.

No nation has ever survived long without the men being the rulers

The men would not fight hard for something they don't believe in

No nation will ever survive with the women ruling opposite men's views

I took the oath when I entered the military. First and foremost, each member has sworn to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". YOu are advocating the destruction of the US Constitution.

Thats bullshit. The left are changing our constitution one brick at a time and your going along with THAT. I took the same oath you did in 1963. I remember a totally different world than you are living in now. Unless you were there then, you don't have a clue.

I was a kid, but I remember. And what I quoted above is exactly what is in the oath. It also says "follow the orders of the president and the officers above me, according to the UCMJ". The UCMJ states that a member of the military has a duty to refuse to follow unlawful orders.

Yes, the times were different. But the oath and the UCMJ are the same.

I am not going along with anything that is against the US Constitution. But I am also not advocating a military coup.

But the question will be

Will the men allow the nation to fall or will they break orders and save the nation

Which way will the men react?

Now the men are agreeing with trump that the nation will fall if they follow orders

See

If one thinks thru this issue it is easy to see what will happen and this scares the deep state to death
Do you know any men?

Look
At the polls. Trump has the men

I was a kid, but I remember. And what I quoted above is exactly what is in the oath. It also says "follow the orders of the president and the officers above me, according to the UCMJ". The UCMJ states that a member of the military has a duty to refuse to follow unlawful orders.

I am not going along with anything that is against the US Constitution. But I am also not advocating a military coup.

But the question will be

Will the men allow the nation to fall or will they break orders and save the nation

Now the men are agreeing with trump that the nation will fall if they follow orders

See

If one thinks thru this issue it is easy to see what will happen and this scares the deep state to death
Do you know any men?

We already know the answer to "Do you know any women?".

But the question will be

See

Do you know any men?

We already know the answer to "Do you know any women?".

Do you know what wins and what loses??

Do you know history ?

But the question will be

See

Do you know any men?

Look

"has" them? You think all the men who voted for Trump over Hillary will actively attack US citizens in violation of the US Constitution? I am sure a few fanatics would love to do that. A few would love to watch it happen. But it will not happen. Being the lesser of two evils does not get you followers that dedicated.

There's no chance since the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the U.S. military from being deployed on U.S. soil to enforce laws.

Hopefully, trump is smarter than abject morons like you who even suggest such idiocies. If not, he would be impeached on the very same day he even attempted such a stunt. He may be the most voracious liar of our time, but I'm confident he's nowhere near as stupid as you.

I was hoping someone was aware of the Posse Comitatus Act. Do they not teach civics in school anymore?
I don't get the impression the OP made it to a grade high enough to learn about that. I can't say with any certainty he even got past first grade.

But the question will be

See

Do you know any men?

Look

"has" them? You think all the men who voted for Trump over Hillary will actively attack US citizens in violation of the US Constitution? I am sure a few fanatics would love to do that. A few would love to watch it happen. But it will not happen. Being the lesser of two evils does not get you followers that dedicated.

A lot of the citizens bearing arms. Are for trump

So trump has the military men PLUS the citizen men with the arms

That spells REAL POWER

There's no chance since the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the U.S. military from being deployed on U.S. soil to enforce laws.

Hopefully, trump is smarter than abject morons like you who even suggest such idiocies. If not, he would be impeached on the very same day he even attempted such a stunt. He may be the most voracious liar of our time, but I'm confident he's nowhere near as stupid as you.

I was hoping someone was aware of the Posse Comitatus Act. Do they not teach civics in school anymore?
I don't get the impression the OP made it to a grade high enough to learn about that. I can't say with any certainty he even got past first grade.

Correct predictors have the highest logic

Does not take much logic to see trump has the real power

The men of the military and the men citizens with the arms

Trump has all the power

No contest

No nation has ever survived long without the men being the rulers

The men would not fight hard for something they don't believe in

No nation will ever survive with the women ruling opposite men's views

I seem to recall a few queens running England pretty well. Queen Victoria seemed pretty successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back