What happens if Trump is convicted?

ANd you think the guy you worship is any different?

I just said nobody “worships” him. I don’t even want Biden to remain as the Democratic candidate in 2024.

This has nothing to do with Covid either, or with the vaccines that were rightly rapidly developed under the Trump Administration — and that your side’s lunatics think were a giant conscious liberal conspiracy.

How many indictments is Biden under again? Round up.

Your first 'star witness' was indicted for being a Chinese agent. And never backed their claims with anything.And your second 'star witness' said he wasn't aware of any crimes ever committed by Biden.

Sad that your party has now made elections based on the number of indictments. I really don't want to hear the whining when the impeachments and indictments of your ilk start.

Meanwhile, we've got testimony from Trump's own lawyer that Trump tried to convince him to lie to authorities and withhold documents. US Defense info doc after US Defense info doc seized from Trump's residence. And recordings of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing off had never been declassified.

Laughing.....keep those eyes screwed shut, Rawley. It won't change a thing
Eyes wide open Sky. Do I give a flying fuck that Trump had docs in his deask that he had in his desk for four years. Nope. And neither do you. OTher than you can do a happy jig and chant WE GOT HIM THIS TIME.

Sad.

Sad that your party has now made elections based on the number of indictments.

More accurately, grand juries have made indictments about evidence.

What you're lamenting about is just due process.
I really don't want to hear the whining when the impeachments and indictments of your ilk start.

Eyes wide open Sky. Do I give a flying fuck that Trump had docs in his deask that he had in his desk for four years. Nope. And neither do you. OTher than you can do a happy jig and chant WE GOT HIM THIS TIME.

Sad.

I just checked the initial classified doc indictment and the superceding indictment. Neither you nor your fucks are mentioned once. Flying or otherwise.

You do understand that you 'giving a flying fuck' isn't actually legal standard.

Right?

I just said nobody “worships” him.
YEs, only the folks on the other side worship Trump. If that makes you feel better ...
I don’t even want Biden to remain as the Democratic candidate in 2024.
Yes, you've said that. But you supported him and say he's doing a good job, and bash and name call Trump and his supporters.
This has nothing to do with Covid either, or with the vaccines that were rightly rapidly developed under the Trump Administration — and that your side’s lunatics think were a giant conscious liberal conspiracy.
It was 1,000% a power grab by liberals. Lockdowns were completely unnecessary and almost ruined this country. Vaccines kept some people alive, but didn't stop the spread of the virus. Masks were fucking useless. Kids got screwed out of years of school. Scumbag Fauci convinced you pinheads that the virus originated in bats and not in the Chinese lab experimenting on Corona viruses two miles away ... And Biden is covering up for the Chinese. Why?

More accurately, grand juries have made indictments about evidence.

What you're lamenting about is just due process.
1692394779997.jpeg

I just checked the initial classified doc indictment and the superceding indictment. Neither you nor your fucks are mentioned once. Flying or otherwise.

You do understand that you 'giving a flying fuck' isn't actually legal standard.

Right?
Actually it is, assuming a rational jury.

View attachment 816429

Actually it is, assuming a rational jury.

The evidence is detailed and damning. Testimony of Trump's own lawyer admitting that Trump tried to convince him to lie to investigators and withhold docs. More than a dozen defense info docs seized at Trump's residence, after compelling his lawyers to lie about those documents having been returned. Recordings of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing off to people had never been declassified.

You can ignore it. But you can't make a grand jury ignore it. Or the prosecutors. Or the judges. Or the jury.

The evidence is detailed and damning.
Only to the people who have been damning him for seven years.
You can ignore it. But you can't make a grand jury ignore it. Or the prosecutors. Or the judges. Or the jury.
Well, we'll see comes November. My prediction is that the people will have grown sick of your party's criminalization of politics.

Oh, I believe you. But this guy says you're a fucking liar:

1692386220745-png.816373

Laughing.......run along, GBoy. You lack the stones to stand behind your words. Let alone your convictions.
It was a hypothetical discussion dummy. :laugh:

Well, we'll see comes November. My prediction is that the people will have grown sick of your party's criminalization of politics.

Nobody forced Trump to break the law.

Or Trump's own Attorney General.

My prediction is.....that your careful editing of my post to omit any mention of the actual evidence of crimes by Donald Trump demonstrates the folly in your reasoning.

As you assume that your commitment to ignore the evidence will extend to the 'people'. And it won't. Its the evidence that either will or won't convict Donald Trump.

And you can ignore it. But you can't make the people ignore it.

Or Trump's own Attorney General.

My prediction is.....that your careful editing of my post to omit any mention of the actual evidence of crimes by Donald Trump demonstrates the folly in your reasoning.

As you assume that your commitment to ignore the evidence will extend to the 'people'. And it won't. Its the evidence that either will or won't convict Donald Trump.

And you can ignore it. But you can't make the people ignore it.

Barr's an asshole. I don't think people will ignore it. Most of these bullshit charges will fall apart and folks are already getting tired of your party's politicization of the criminal justice system.

Barr's an asshole. I don't think people will ignore it. Most of these bullshit charges will fall apart and folks are already getting tired of your party's politicization of the criminal justice system.

Barr is a life long republican who worked in the Reagan administration, hand picked by Trump to be Trump's own attorney general. And you'll ignore him too.

Demonstrating elegantly that you're just profoundly misreading what's happening. Its not just 'libs'. Its even lifelong republicans. Its people that know and work with Trump.

3 of 4 of Trump's Chiefs of Staff have said that Trump should never be re-elected.

Do you have any idea how unprecedented that is? You're ignoring all of them, all the indictments, all the evidence, even Trump's own attorney general. All to cling to your victim fantasy.

The people aren't with you. Nor is the law.

Don't take my word for it. Trump's own attorney general said the same thing:

“If even half of it is true, then he's toast,” Barr told “Fox News Sunday.” “It's a very detailed indictment, and it's very, very damning. And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt, is ridiculous.”

But hey, keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

Barr is annoying like a fly trying to land on a pile of poop. What's his problem? Always bashing Trump now.

I know revenge is important to Trumpies, but you need evidence not gossip.
NO EVIDENCE
LOL
We could have video of Joey taking hundred dollar bills from XI and stuffing them down his pants and they'd have you chanting NO EVIDENCE

If Trump gets convicted there will be a lot of work counting write-in votes.

Barr is a life long republican who worked in the Reagan administration, hand picked by Trump to be Trump's own attorney general. And you'll ignore him too.

Demonstrating elegantly that you're just profoundly misreading what's happening. Its not just 'libs'. Its even lifelong republicans. Its people that know and work with Trump.

3 of 4 of Trump's Chiefs of Staff have said that Trump should never be re-elected.

Do you have any idea how unprecedented that is? You're ignoring all of them, all the indictments, all the evidence, even Trump's own attorney general. All to cling to your victim fantasy.

The people aren't with you. Nor is the law.

Good post. Jack Smith has 86 witnesses against Trump. None of them are Democrats. Trump is a menace.

Forum List

Back