What happens if Trump is convicted?

Barr is annoying like a fly trying to land on a pile of poop. What's his problem? Always bashing Trump now.

Its not just Bill Barr, nor is it a grand mystery. Trump doesn't inspire loyalty in the people that know him and work with him. And Bill Barr is hardly alone in condemning Trump.

Trump's Vice President
Trump's Chief of Staff
Trump's second Chief of Staff
Trump's THIRD Chief of Staff
Trump's Secretary of State
Trump's second Secretary of State
Trump's first Attorney General
Trump's Education Secretary
Trump's former Press Secretary
Trump's Deputy White House Press Secretary
Trump's National Security Advisor
Trump's Deputy National Security Advisor
Trump's Director of Communications
Trump's Defense Secretary
Trump's OTHER Defense Secretary
Trump's Homeland Security Secretary
Trump's SECOND Homeland Security Secretary
Trump's Transportation Secretary,
Five different National Security Council officials
Trump's Acting Chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisors
Trump's Secretary of Health and Human Services
Trump's FBI Director
Trump's Coronavirus Response Coordinator
Trump's NIAID director
Trump's head of Cyber Security
Trump's Secretary of Energy

And with Meadows flipping, perhaps even his FOURTH Chief of Staff

And now Karl Rove!

And you have to ignore all of them, AND all the evidence in all 4 indictments, all the testimony, all the docs, recordings, text messages, all the transcripts, everything.....to believe Trump is a victim.

No thank you.

Barr is a life long republican who worked in the Reagan administration, hand picked by Trump to be Trump's own attorney general. And you'll ignore him too.

Demonstrating elegantly that you're just profoundly misreading what's happening. Its not just 'libs'. Its even lifelong republicans. Its people that know and work with Trump.

3 of 4 of Trump's Chiefs of Staff have said that Trump should never be re-elected.

Do you have any idea how unprecedented that is? You're ignoring all of them, all the indictments, all the evidence, even Trump's own attorney general. All to cling to your victim fantasy.

The people aren't with you. Nor is the law.
Wooosh. In case you missed it "lifelong republicans" hate Trump the most. They are probably worse than lifelong democrats. Barr is a swamp stooge.

When Trump becomes President again, if he's smart and learned his lesson, and I think he has, he will not have anyone in his administration that has lived in DC for more than two years.

There are over 4,000 Presidential appointments. 1,200 require Senate approval. I'd tell him pick the top 500 and eliminate the rest - 3,500. Gone, cut, goodby.

I'll tell you my personal thoughts, and i promise that most conservatives will agree with the following. Im not going to list all the fucked up shit that democrats have done to Trump for the last 6 years. We all know its an endless list of awfulness. I will want the exact same stuff done to your party, but 10 times worse. I wont care about ethics or the law anymore, just like democrats dont care about it.

So after you got back what you gave to Clinton and Obama 10x worse than you gave, you cry you're gonna give it back 10x worse.

200w.webp

If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end.

Dumbshit, if you secede again, there will be civil war again and you'll lose again. The U.S. military stays with the U.S..

People that worked for Trump know him.
To be fair I changed that post but, one wonders why they needed that many witnesses. And what did they witness, Trump exercising his free speech?

Wooosh. In case you missed it "lifelong republicans" hate Trump the most. They are probably worse than lifelong democrats. Barr is a swamp stooge.

When Trump becomes President again, if he's smart and learned his lesson, and I think he has, he will not have anyone in his administration that has lived in DC for more than two years.

There are over 4,000 Presidential appointments. 1,200 require Senate approval. I'd tell him pick the top 500, 5 and eliminate the rest - 3,500. Gone, cut, goodby.
Laughing....so now its all the libs AND the republicans all working together in a giant conspiracy to get Donald Trump?

There's a much simpler explanation: Trump is crooked and unsuited for the presidency. It would produce the same results we're seeing today and is orders and orders and orders of magnitude simpler.

Which I think you already know.......and demonstrate everytime you ignore all the evidence of crimes committed by Donald Trump. If Trump were truly a victim, you wouldn't have to ignore the evidence.

There are over 4,000 Presidential appointments. 1,200 require Senate approval. I'd tell him pick the top 500 and eliminate the rest - 3,500. Gone, cut, goodby.

So only Trump sycophants matter.

So after you got back what you gave to Clinton and Obama 10x worse than you gave, you cry you're gonna give it back 10x worse.

200w.webp

Dumbshit, if you secede again, there will be civil war again and you'll lose again. The U.S. military stays with the U.S..

Who is seceding? Again, this is another part of GBoy and his civil war fantasies that his ilk just don't get: The actual civil war was lead by States.

Not one State is behind their blithering civil war fantasy. Not one.

What they're calling for is just generic domestic terrorism by random headjobs who are committed to killing cops and soldiers.

And the cops and soldiers just won't put up with an ounce of their bullshit.

That sounds truly Trumpian. To have a government run by the deep state, who would be the next in line for the top acting positions left unfilled.

By leaving positions unfilled, they automatically fill with the next in line.

To be fair I changed that post but, one wonders why they needed that many witnesses. And what did they witness, Trump exercising his free speech?
They probably don't need that many witnesses. But the MAGA's will call it "fake news", if there were only a handful of witnesses. But when republican after republican confirms the charges against Trump, maybe it will finally sink in.

They probably don't need that many witnesses. But the MAGA's will call it "fake news", if there were only a handful of witnesses. But when republican after republican confirms the charges against Trump, maybe it will finally sink in.
Yeah, it's all for show really. They'll play Hell getting anything to stick. What did they witness? Trump saying the election was fraudulent? That ain't a crime.

Nope. Look at Rawley. They'll just fold the republicans in too.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

Its tinfoil 101. You'd have as much luck convincing a flat earther of the globe.

Yeah, it's all for show really. They'll play Hell getting anything to stick. What did they witness? Trump saying the election was fraudulent? That ain't a crime.
As Jack Smith put in the indictment, Trump has every right to say the election was stolen, he has every right to tell any lie or story he wants. What he can't legally do is to conspire to overturn an election through extralegal means.

It's not about what Trump said , it's about what Trump did. And republicans were there to witness Trump doing it.

Forum List

Back