what happens to women in countries where abortion is outlawed

What happens to women in third world countries when PP comes to town:

"What the women didn't know was that they were guinea pigs for a device Karman had invented, which he called the "super coil." He had tested it only on wartime rape victims in Bangladesh, where he had traveled under the sponsorship of the International Planned Parenthood Federation.

"Complication rates were high, and little wonder. A colleague of Karman's Philadelphia collaborator described the contraption as "basically plastic razors that were formed into a ball. . . . They were coated into a gel, so that they would remain closed. These would be inserted into the woman's uterus. And after several hours of body temperature, . . . the gel would melt and these . . . things would spring open, supposedly cutting up the fetus."

As in Bangladesh, the Philadelphia experiment was a failure. Nine of the 15 women suffered serious complications. One needed a hysterectomy.
The following year, the Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade. It would be 37 more years before the Philadelphia doctor who carried out the Mother's Day Massacre would go out of business. His name was Kermit Gosnell."

Wow. Those lucky Bangladeshee rape victims! PP saved the day!

Er...not.

James Taranto: Back-Alley Abortion Never Ended - WSJ.com

Really, then you can quote and link one of us saying that.

We aren't the ones who tell women it's good for them to get their uteruses scraped. We aren't the ones who refuse to regulate the butcher shops...even after seeing the abuses. We aren't the ones helping pimps, and rapists, and human traffickers, ply their trade and hide their crimes.

That's all the baby killers.

"Gosnell's enablers have concocted all sorts of excuses for themselves. The billion-dollar abortion racket says "lack of funding" and "access" to "health care" is the real problem. But expanding "access" is exactly how Gosnell got away with murder after bloody murder. As the grand jury revealed, pro-choice bureaucrats in liberal GOP Gov. Tom Ridge's administration concluded that increased inspections "would be 'putting a barrier up to women' seeking abortions. Better to leave clinics to do as they pleased, even though, as Gosnell proved, that meant both women and babies would pay."

Gosnell has nothing to do with abortions. That sick freak didn't perform any abortions, and you know that.

:eusa_eh:

Ok, time to ignore noomi. Someone let me know if she starts to make any sense whatsoever.

What is an abortion, Allie? Explain to me where an abortion takes place.

Whatever Gosnell did, he did with the permission and knowledge of the health professionals, including those who inspected the site and observed his practices, took the complaints, and treated the women he maimed and killed. They were complicit, and the grand jury statement says they were complicit, repeatedly.

And if that is the case, then those people have a few questions to answer, but how about we wait and see what happens with the trial first, shall we?

Ok, time to ignore noomi. Someone let me know if she starts to make any sense whatsoever.

pot callin' kettle!!! :eusa_whistle: :rofl:

allie is obsessed w/ what private citizens do in their private lives, OBSESSED!!!. She's on this board talking about abortion ad nauseum :eusa_doh:

What drives you to obsess about this allie? Religion? R U a "holy roller"? ? I don't suspect I'll get a straight answer form her on this. :doubt:

Last edited:
Whatever Gosnell did, he did with the permission and knowledge of the health professionals, including those who inspected the site and observed his practices, took the complaints, and treated the women he maimed and killed. They were complicit, and the grand jury statement says they were complicit, repeatedly.

And if that is the case, then those people have a few questions to answer, but how about we wait and see what happens with the trial first, shall we?

You fucking idiot, the professionals in question spoke to the grand jury. They acknowledged their knowledge and failure to act.

According to the lifers, that woman should die in order to save her fetus. The woman is worthless and the fetus is more deserving of life than she is.

I know of no one who advocates that position.

Would you care to name a few?

The people who support full personhood for embryos do. Paul Ryan did when he signed on to that bill. Y'all act like this isn't actually a threat to our western values :cuckoo:

According to the lifers, that woman should die in order to save her fetus. The woman is worthless and the fetus is more deserving of life than she is.

The people who support full personhood for embryos do. Paul Ryan did when he signed on to that bill. Y'all act like this isn't actually a threat to our western values :cuckoo:

that "personhood bill" put forth by the Repubs was creepy by putting the foetus' outcome before the mother's welfare. Conservative-types :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

You act like we have to condone torture, murder and abuse for the sake of women.

:cuckoo:

"They LIKE to be killed and exploited" should be your motto, as well as joe's.

Really, then you can quote and link one of us saying that.

We aren't the ones who tell women it's good for them to get their uteruses scraped. We aren't the ones who refuse to regulate the butcher shops...even after seeing the abuses. We aren't the ones helping pimps, and rapists, and human traffickers, ply their trade and hide their crimes.

That's all the baby killers.

"Gosnell's enablers have concocted all sorts of excuses for themselves. The billion-dollar abortion racket says "lack of funding" and "access" to "health care" is the real problem. But expanding "access" is exactly how Gosnell got away with murder after bloody murder. As the grand jury revealed, pro-choice bureaucrats in liberal GOP Gov. Tom Ridge's administration concluded that increased inspections "would be 'putting a barrier up to women' seeking abortions. Better to leave clinics to do as they pleased, even though, as Gosnell proved, that meant both women and babies would pay."

Gosnell has nothing to do with abortions. That sick freak didn't perform any abortions, and you know that.

:eusa_eh:

There's no danger that will happen. It's just too bad that commie parasite wasn't sucked down a drain herself.

Would it be satisfactory if abortions were preformed only in cases of medical emergencies and not for convenience, birth control or genetic cleansing?

I would love you to explain that....

Oh wait, no I wouldn't, because it's idiotic. Meanwhile, I notice that you have provided no real support for your stupid statement...aside from another, even more ridiculous comment.

" the current regime of abortion on demand in America is a grave evil that ought to be abolished. It is murderous, if not categorically then at least in its extreme manifestations. Maintaining it requires an assault on language and logic that has taken on a totalitarian character. And it is politically poisonous."

..."To avoid confronting the reality of what they were doing, Gosnell and his employees spoke in an elaborate euphemistic code. A baby wasn't born, "the fetus precipitated." Gosnell didn't slash it to death, he "snipped" it to "ensure fetal demise." The Times, in that A17 story, adopted the Gosnell code, referring repeatedly to the babies Gosnell is charged with murdering as "fetuses." "So did Roger Simon, we're guessing out of "pro-choice" habit. This Orwellian use of language was a commonality between the Gosnellites and the "safe and legal" abortion crowd. "Pro-choice" itself is one such euphemism. Lots of political movements are in favor of one or another form of "choice," but this is the only one we can think of that cries foul if you specify the choice that they're pro."

"
Most news organizations have adopted this pro-abortion doublespeak as a matter of style. The New York Times, for example, characterizes the two sides as "abortion-rights" and "antiabortion." That at least has the virtue of acknowledging that the debate is about abortion, but it still tips the scale in favor of the pro-abortion side by acknowledging its claims of rights but not the antiabortion side's. And then there's the ever-popular "procedure whose opponents call it partial-birth abortion." What do its supporters call it? And who are they?
The most jaw-dropping example of pro-abortion Orwellianism is the one we cited last week: the fierce objection to the assertion that life begins at fertilization. As we noted, that is a simple statement of scientific fact--a tautology. MediaMutters responded, in essence, that human embryogenesis is just a theory. The proof was--you guessed it--an appeal to authority, namely the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade:
The law has been reluctant to endorse any theory that life, as we recognize it, begins before live birth or to accord legal rights to the unborn except in narrowly defined situations and except when the rights are contingent upon live birth.​
Justice Blackmun says it, I believe it, and that settles it!
We'd like to cite one more example because we find it especially neuralgic, though we must acknowledge this is one that professional abortion advocates typically have the sense to avoid. It is the characterization of an unborn child as a "parasite" because it depends for sustenance on its mother. Again, this is at best scientifically illiterate: In biology, a parasite by definition is a creature of a different species from the host. At worst, calling a baby a parasite is an act of rhetorical dehumanization, of a piece with likening hated minorities to insects or rodents or pigs."

That is a brilliant piece, incidentally.

Best of the Web Today: From Roe to Gosnell - WSJ.com

What happens to women in third world countries when PP comes to town:

"What the women didn't know was that they were guinea pigs for a device Karman had invented, which he called the "super coil." He had tested it only on wartime rape victims in Bangladesh, where he had traveled under the sponsorship of the International Planned Parenthood Federation.

"Complication rates were high, and little wonder. A colleague of Karman's Philadelphia collaborator described the contraption as "basically plastic razors that were formed into a ball. . . . They were coated into a gel, so that they would remain closed. These would be inserted into the woman's uterus. And after several hours of body temperature, . . . the gel would melt and these . . . things would spring open, supposedly cutting up the fetus."

As in Bangladesh, the Philadelphia experiment was a failure. Nine of the 15 women suffered serious complications. One needed a hysterectomy.
The following year, the Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade. It would be 37 more years before the Philadelphia doctor who carried out the Mother's Day Massacre would go out of business. His name was Kermit Gosnell."

Wow. Those lucky Bangladeshee rape victims! PP saved the day!

Er...not.

James Taranto: Back-Alley Abortion Never Ended - WSJ.com

Just sickening...absolutely sickening.

:eusa_whistle:

pot callin' kettle!!! :eusa_whistle: :rofl:

allie is obsessed w/ what private citizens do in their private lives, OBSESSED!!!. She's on this board talking about abortion ad nauseum :eusa_doh:

What drives you to obsess about this allie? Religion? R U a "holy roller"? I don't suspect I'll get a straight answer form her on this. :doubt:

Last edited:
And the baby killers are pissed that people are talking about it. How dare you! Exploiting dead..well, not babies...okay, exploiting drug dealers...oh wait...women! Exploiting women is bad! That's it!!

Forum List

Back