What happens when democrats take back power?

Because they will eventually. The house, the senate, and/or the oval office. They will regain control, especially given how unpopular this administration and the republican party currently are.

We'll have to go through ALL this bullshit again. They'll just rip down everything Trump and the republicans are doing right now, since it's all being pushed through reconciliation. So everything going on right now is basically a waste of time, effort, and taxpayer dollars.

Does no one else take issue with that? Am I the crazy one?

That's exactly what will happen. The Republicans have knocked down the 4th wall for good in Washington. With the way they've treated President Obama while in office and after he's been out the Democrats, once they regain power, will disassemble every single thing Republicans have ever done. There won't be any sacred cows now, Republicans will lose everything.

The moment Democrats gain control single payer will be passed and signed within a week. Taxes on corporations will be raised back to sane levels, while taxes on the poor and middle class will be drastically cut. You think you've seen investigations up until now? They will be nonstop and many.

Cons live in this weird alternative world where they are forever in power. November 2018 they lose control of Congress. That means no wall and nothing else that Lying Trump wants to pass.
No wall = Civil War

You think you inbred fucks can riot and assault Trump supporters just because you lost the 2016 election and then somehow Republicans are supposed to respect the election results if you win a year later?

Fuck you pieces of shit. It is our turn to shoot at your Congress members, bloody your punk asses up in the street and infiltrate the FBI to destroy your party leaders.

You demons will be exorcised once and for all.

Woah ... that is some serious shit you're spouting there. Someone's liable to send in a report to the FBI. And you could be perceived as having threatened U.S. congressmen/women. I don't recommend repeating things like that. ...
Fuck the Democrats straight to hell where they came from.

I'm serious. Don't say shit like that. It's way over the top.
I am also serious.

The FBI isn’t even a real organization anymore anyway.

That's exactly what will happen. The Republicans have knocked down the 4th wall for good in Washington. With the way they've treated President Obama while in office and after he's been out the Democrats, once they regain power, will disassemble every single thing Republicans have ever done. There won't be any sacred cows now, Republicans will lose everything.

The moment Democrats gain control single payer will be passed and signed within a week. Taxes on corporations will be raised back to sane levels, while taxes on the poor and middle class will be drastically cut. You think you've seen investigations up until now? They will be nonstop and many.

Cons live in this weird alternative world where they are forever in power. November 2018 they lose control of Congress. That means no wall and nothing else that Lying Trump wants to pass.
No wall = Civil War

You think you inbred fucks can riot and assault Trump supporters just because you lost the 2016 election and then somehow Republicans are supposed to respect the election results if you win a year later?

Fuck you pieces of shit. It is our turn to shoot at your Congress members, bloody your punk asses up in the street and infiltrate the FBI to destroy your party leaders.

Woah ... that is some serious shit you're spouting there. Someone's liable to send in a report to the FBI. And you could be perceived as having threatened U.S. congressmen/women. I don't recommend repeating things like that. ...

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

Just don't blame Lakhota or whatever the fuck his name is when they come a-knockin'. Because you know damn well he'd send in a report if he saw that post. So would a bunch of other people on here.

Because they will eventually. The house, the senate, and/or the oval office. They will regain control, especially given how unpopular this administration and the republican party currently are.

We'll have to go through ALL this bullshit again. They'll just rip down everything Trump and the republicans are doing right now, since it's all being pushed through reconciliation. So everything going on right now is basically a waste of time, effort, and taxpayer dollars.

Foresight is not something Republicans suffer from nowadays.

The country will die in less than a year of Democrats controlling all branches of government.

2008 called, they want their rightwing bullshit back,

No wall = Civil War

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

Just don't blame Lakhota or whatever the fuck his name is when they come a-knockin'. Because you know damn well he'd send in a report if he saw that post. So would a bunch of other people on here.
I doubt what is left of the FBI gives a shit what an idiot like Lakhota says.

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

They certainly give a shit about threats against government officials. Not saying your post would warrant action for them, but it's definitely not worth taking the risk just to let off steam. Get a punching bag.

The country will die in less than a year of Democrats controlling all branches of government.

2008 called, they want their rightwing bullshit back,
Ironically Obamacare is the only reason why the country still exists.

Just after Obamacare passed Scott Brown won because of it, and that lead to the 2010 “shellacking” that prevented Democrats from doing much else.

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

They certainly give a shit about threats against government officials. Not saying your post would warrant action for them, but it's definitely not worth taking the risk just to let off steam. Get a punching bag.
I prefer lifting weights and fine tuning my body to be able to fight and win the war against the treasonous Democrats and their treasonous European allies.

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

I prefer lifting weights and fine tuning my body to be able to fight and win the war against the treasonous Democrats and their treasonous European allies.

Laughing at your crazy - thanks! :lol:

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

Do you man. Just don't do that.

Of course, if you want to be interrogated for saying dumb shit online, by all means keep going. Just don't act like no one warned you about it.

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

Laughing at your crazy - thanks! :lol:
You won’t be laughing for much longer.

Trump is a moron and everything he touched should be salted so it never grows again.

And all the white supremacist losers who came out of the closet need to be shoved back into their caves.

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

I doubt what the FBI was before gave a shit what he thinks

Only the parties change ... the game never changes. If the Yankees always won ... the game wouldn't be fun to watch.

That's part of the problem.....
Too many people in politics think it's a game...and that "winning" means beating the American people

I disagree and believe the problem is that too many people put faith in a political party to solve their problems and are willing to resort to violence extremism and hyperbolic rhetoric to ensure their ‘team’ gains power.

In fact it matters little what team is in power as the ultimate goal of all politics is to gain power through pander, self-promotion, and uniting their mob against a common enemy.

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

??

All I'm saying is, why take the chance?

I'm just trying to help the guy out. Obviously he's very upset about ... something. Not sure what, but shit, I've had my share of bad days myself.

Obama is a skid mark on this nation's history. A virtual shitstain

Unlike Trump, I tend to believe Obama was more of a fool who despised America, used and manipulated by Soros and his big money handlers.
But he was also a real threat to America as his weakness ushered in the creation of a true North Korean and Iranian nuclear state.
In fact, he directly helped Iran and that can't be disputed.
He also assisted ISIS as ALL military commanders now acknowledge, and attempted to assist Radical Islam in Egypt by helping Morsi.turn Egypt into a Radical Islamic State. Fortunately the strong Egyptian people told Obama (and Morsi) to go fuck themselves.
Soros didnt manipulate Obama. Soros regretted backing Obama.
About Obama and ISIS, gets a pants on fire.

Trump is a moron and everything he touched should be salted so it never grows again.

And all the white supremacist losers who came out of the closet need to be shoved back into their caves.

“I’m a reasonable person, damn it!...

bad-meetings.jpg

...Why won’t anyone listen to me?!”

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

??

I'm just trying to help the guy out. Obviously he's very upset about ... something. Not sure what, but shit, I've had my share of bad days myself.

I didn't see anything I think they'd take serious. Maybe but I doubt it

I am also serious.

I mean, if you say so.

??

I didn't see anything I think they'd take serious. Maybe but I doubt it

"Fuck you pieces of shit. It is our turn to shoot at your Congress members, bloody your punk asses up in the street and infiltrate the FBI to destroy your party leaders."

That could be perceived as a threat. Serious enough for the FBI to visit? Maybe, maybe not. But it definitely looks like a threat to me.

We are busy writing fake dossiers fo all potential candidates so we can do open ended investigations and knowing how corrupt libs are wont take much time to jail the whole gang

Forum List

Back