What happens when democrats take back power?

Another way to look at it is that the handing power back and forth between parties every few years acts as a crude sort of control system. The other party takes power, and takes down or modifies the most extreme laws the previous party implemented.
It isn't efficient but somehow it seems to keep America more or less chugging along in the middle of the channel and not going into the rocks.

"We can never totally eliminate liberalism.. We need it around to remind people of what they would do to this country if they have power."
Rush Limbaugh

Obama was the poster boy for what liberalism is all about: government forcing people to buy things they may not want or can afford; promoting weirdos in dresses going into our daughters bathroom at school; government running every industry it can get it's hands on; government dependency hitting new records......

When people get pissed off at Republicans, they will foolishly vote in Democrats again. But the best argument for Republican leadership is what Democrats do when they do have power. Hopefully, the stink of the Obama administration will last for a long time, but unfortunately, people have short memories.

C'mon, man. I'm not a fan of the democrats, but quoting Rush? Really?

I know you're not stupid. I don't agree with probably 75% of the things you believe in, but you're not stupid. Quoting Rush Limbaugh? That is stupid. Don't do that.

Why, because the truth hurts?

During the time Democrats were losing power in Congress and governorships, the Democrats thought it a good idea to create a leftist Rush Limbaugh. Rush addressed this concept.

He said that the left could never create a left Rush Limbaugh. That's because the success of his show was built on Democrats. He plays what they say, he reads what they write, he posts their videos. As Rush stated, the left is the entertainment of his show. That's why the left could never duplicate it.

And just how is Rush incorrect with the quote I posted? The reason Democrats lost so much power is because they had power, and people witnessed the results and completely rejected it.

Did you ever wonder why Democrats do anything they can to stop conservative speakers? It's because they are scared of the message they might deliver. Conservatism is common sense. Conservatism is constitutional. Liberals are scared to death of common sense and the Constitution. If conservatives speak, they just may convert some young brainwashed liberal minds.

On the other hand, we have no quarrels with Democrat speech. We want people to hear what liberalism is about. It's the best advertisement for Republican leadership. We don't protest it, we don't try to stop it, we don't riot or threaten anybody over it. We want Americans to hear about liberalism. It only benefits us.

Because they will eventually. The house, the senate, and/or the oval office. They will regain control, especially given how unpopular this administration and the republican party currently are.

We'll have to go through ALL this bullshit again. They'll just rip down everything Trump and the republicans are doing right now, since it's all being pushed through reconciliation. So everything going on right now is basically a waste of time, effort, and taxpayer dollars.

Does no one else take issue with that? Am I the crazy one?

The first thing they'll do when they take over in 2018 is start impeachment proceedings on Trump.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.

Another way to look at it is that the handing power back and forth between parties every few years acts as a crude sort of control system. The other party takes power, and takes down or modifies the most extreme laws the previous party implemented.
It isn't efficient but somehow it seems to keep America more or less chugging along in the middle of the channel and not going into the rocks.

"We can never totally eliminate liberalism.. We need it around to remind people of what they would do to this country if they have power."
Rush Limbaugh

Obama was the poster boy for what liberalism is all about: government forcing people to buy things they may not want or can afford; promoting weirdos in dresses going into our daughters bathroom at school; government running every industry it can get it's hands on; government dependency hitting new records......

When people get pissed off at Republicans, they will foolishly vote in Democrats again. But the best argument for Republican leadership is what Democrats do when they do have power. Hopefully, the stink of the Obama administration will last for a long time, but unfortunately, people have short memories.

I know you're not stupid. I don't agree with probably 75% of the things you believe in, but you're not stupid. Quoting Rush Limbaugh? That is stupid. Don't do that.

During the time Democrats were losing power in Congress and governorships, the Democrats thought it a good idea to create a leftist Rush Limbaugh. Rush addressed this concept.

He said that the left could never create a left Rush Limbaugh. That's because the success of his show was built on Democrats. He plays what they say, he reads what they write, he posts their videos. As Rush stated, the left is the entertainment of his show. That's why the left could never duplicate it.

And just how is Rush incorrect with the quote I posted? The reason Democrats lost so much power is because they had power, and people witnessed the results and completely rejected it.

Did you ever wonder why Democrats do anything they can to stop conservative speakers? It's because they are scared of the message they might deliver. Conservatism is common sense. Conservatism is constitutional. Liberals are scared to death of common sense and the Constitution. If conservatives speak, they just may convert some young brainwashed liberal minds.

On the other hand, we have no quarrels with Democrat speech. We want people to hear what liberalism is about. It's the best advertisement for Republican leadership. We don't protest it, we don't try to stop it, we don't riot or threaten anybody over it. We want Americans to hear about liberalism. It only benefits us.

Conservative is great ... until you start running into the homophobia, the racism, the conspiracy theories, the blatant disregard for peoples' health, the religious nutjobbery, the willingness to look the other way when their leaders are misbehaving, their love of corporate welfare and obvious favoritism of the wealthy ...

You know; all the things that aren't actually part of conservatism, but tend to come with the territory for some reason.

Liberalism (modern definition) has its own share of demons ... but that doesn't excuse what conservatism has come to represent in the public domain.

Because they will eventually. The house, the senate, and/or the oval office. They will regain control, especially given how unpopular this administration and the republican party currently are.

We'll have to go through ALL this bullshit again. They'll just rip down everything Trump and the republicans are doing right now, since it's all being pushed through reconciliation. So everything going on right now is basically a waste of time, effort, and taxpayer dollars.

The first thing they'll do when they take over in 2018 is start impeachment proceedings on Trump.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA....ZZzzzz

Unknown.jpeg

I guess I should have said if Republicans don't impeach him first. You can watch FOX NEWS video's from this link.

And there's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt--:badgrin:

I guess I should have said if Republicans don't impeach him first. You can watch FOX NEWS video's from this link.

And there's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on an NBC interview with Lestor Holt--:badgrin:

Why don't you cool it with the conspiracy theory bullshit? I'm starting to agree with the Trump supporters on this one. Fuck Russia. Fuck all that bullshit. If Mueller brings charges, we can talk. Until then, shut the fuck up about it. It means nothing.

Rush Limbaugh

Conservative is great ... until you start running into the homophobia, the racism, the conspiracy theories, the blatant disregard for peoples' health, the religious nutjobbery, the willingness to look the other way when their leaders are misbehaving, their love of corporate welfare and obvious favoritism of the wealthy ...

You know; all the things that aren't actually part of conservatism, but tend to come with the territory for some reason.

Liberalism (modern definition) has its own share of demons ... but that doesn't excuse what conservatism has come to represent in the public domain.

What homophobia, racism and conspiracy do you speak of? Give us some examples.

Democrats are the leaders in conspiracy theories. A year into this idiotic unproven Russia collusion investigation is a perfect example.

Favoritism of the wealthy? The wealthy never made more money than under DumBama. How did Hillary set a new record for campaign contributions--from the homeless? And what Republican was ever paid 500K by Wall street for a speech? When she was running, she couldn't even pack a high school gymnasium for her speeches.

Here rants about the one-percent when she and her husband were part of the one-percnet. Give me a break.

You're not crazy. Our democracy is fubared.

Rush Limbaugh

What homophobia, racism and conspiracy do you speak of. Give us some examples.

Democrats are the leaders in conspiracy theories. A year into this idiotic unproven Russia collusion investigation is a perfect example.

Favoritism of the wealthy? The wealthy never made more money than under DumBama. How did Hillary set a new record for campaign contributions--from the homeless? And what Republican was ever paid 500K by Wall street for a speech? When she was running, she couldn't even pack a high school gymnasium for her speeches.

Here rants about the one-percent when she and her husband were part of the one-percnet. Give me a break.

C'mon bruh.

Homophobia? Just look at Roy Moore. Enough said, I think.

Racism? White supremacists firmly identifying as right-wing have been super pumped since Trump took office. Look at Charlottesville.

Conspiracy? Pizza Gate? 3 million illegal immigrants voting in the election? Obama is a Muslim spy? You serious? It would probably take me an hour to go through them all if I did a little research.

Favoritism of the wealthy? The proposed tax plans, as an easy example. I never said the dems didn't favor the wealthy as well. Life itself favors them. But I don't see the dems being so brazen about it.

Why don't you cool it with the conspiracy theory bullshit? I'm starting to agree with the Trump supporters on this one. Fuck Russia. Fuck all that bullshit. If Mueller brings charges, we can talk. Until then, shut the fuck up about it. It means nothing.

Apparently you don't know that there are currently 4 Federal Grand Jury Indictments and 2 guilty plea's, which are charges-:badgrin:

Mueller already has collusion and Obstruction of Justice. FOX NEWS video's at this link.

Trump has admitted to Obstruction of Justice.

Mueller has subpoenaed Duetsche banking records on Trump.

This on Manafort & Gates

This thread is what's going to happen when Democrats take over--here is your clue.

They're going to burn down the entire Republican party in 2018 is what they're going to do.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi and endless talks about emails, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies. That will be their first order of business.

Apparently you don't know that there are currently 4 Federal Grand Jury Indictments and 2 guilty plea's, are charges-:badgrin:

Mueller already has collusion and Obstruction of Justice.

This on Manafort & Gates

This thread is what's going to happen when Democrats take over--here is your clue.

They're going to burn down the entire Republican party in 2018 is what they're going to do.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi and endless talks about emails, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies. That will be their first order of business.

As far as we know, Mueller has jack shit on Trump. I don't give a rat's ass about Manafort or Popafuckhisface. Or Flynn either. If the president gets indicted, I'll pay attention. Otherwise it's just more hot air.

Apparently you don't know that there are currently 4 Federal Grand Jury Indictments and 2 guilty plea's, are charges-:badgrin:

This on Manafort & Gates

As far as we know, Mueller has jack shit on Trump. I don't give a rat's ass about Manafort or Popafuckhisface. Or Flynn either. If the president gets indicted, I'll pay attention. Otherwise it's just more hot air.

Legal scholars are saying that, Constitutionally, a sitting president can't be indicted. He had to be impeached and removed from office first.

This on Manafort & Gates

Legal scholars are saying that, Constitutionally, a sitting president can't be indicted. He had to be impeached and removed from office first.

I think if the president went on a shooting rampage or committed some other egregious crime, we wouldn't have to wait for a fucking impeachment process to get rid of the bastard.

Might be a while before Democrats are in power again.....After Carter it took 12 years. After Obama it may take 16.....

Might be a while before Democrats are in power again.....After Carter it took 12 years. After Obama it may take 16.....

Trump wasn't around back then to make people wish for the good ol' days when we could all at least pretend to be sane.

I'm serious. Don't say shit like that. It's way over the top.
I am also serious.

The FBI isn’t even a real organization anymore anyway.

I mean, if you say so.

Just don't blame Lakhota or whatever the fuck his name is when they come a-knockin'. Because you know damn well he'd send in a report if he saw that post. So would a bunch of other people on here.
I doubt what is left of the FBI gives a shit what an idiot like Lakhota says.

I doubt what the FBI was before gave a shit what he thinks

??

All I'm saying is, why take the chance?

I'm just trying to help the guy out. Obviously he's very upset about ... something. Not sure what, but shit, I've had my share of bad days myself.
He's just a garden variety right wing nut job internet tough guy. Perhaps when the dems take power again he will be rounded up and put in a FEMA re-education camp where he can be deprogrammed and made a contributing member of society again.
689bed1cbe9172f0bdaa3f83e8d23a65--a-clockwork-orange-stanley-kubrick.jpg

Forum List

Back