What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

Better than Hannity.
Not even close.

hannity was threatened with a law suit by the family of seth rich if he didn't cease & desist his bullshit lying that hillary offed him, & an appeals court said it can still proceed.

I'm sure glad Trump and Mitch are stacking the Courts with fine young conservative judges... :popcorn:

some of them thar judges are upholding the constitution depite that. :113: you want a judge to decide cases based solely on who appointed them? that's sad.

do you think turtleboy will go by his own reasoning & not consent to any interviews of SC nominees should that come to fruition - because it's under a year left b4 the next prez election?

or would you want him to be the obvious hypocrite we know he is despite the constitution?

Well of course they're upholding the Constitution, they're conservatives... :) ... and nope, that's on your mind only

The rest .. I could care less either way .. just another democrat bimbo eruption and umpteenth phony investigation more than likely..

Trump-Appointed Judge Deals Trump Admin Blow in FOIA Lawsuit Over Secret Whitaker Docs

hannity was threatened with a law suit by the family of seth rich if he didn't cease & desist his bullshit lying that hillary offed him, & an appeals court said it can still proceed.

I'm sure glad Trump and Mitch are stacking the Courts with fine young conservative judges... :popcorn:

some of them thar judges are upholding the constitution depite that. :113: you want a judge to decide cases based solely on who appointed them? that's sad.

do you think turtleboy will go by his own reasoning & not consent to any interviews of SC nominees should that come to fruition - because it's under a year left b4 the next prez election?

or would you want him to be the obvious hypocrite we know he is despite the constitution?

Well of course they're upholding the Constitution, they're conservatives... :) ... and nope, that's on your mind only

The rest .. I could care less either way .. just another democrat bimbo eruption and umpteenth phony investigation more than likely..

i'm talking judges ruling against trump's agenda despite being appointed by him.

Five times Republican-appointed judges ruled against President Trump

That's fine .. as long as they're not liberal activist judges I'm all in..

(I wont turn off my add blocker so I can't use your link) but thanks.

it was an USA today article. <psssst> tee hee - you would consider some of the decisions against trump to be quite liberal.

i'm talking judges ruling against trump's agenda despite being appointed by him.

it was an USA today article. <psssst> tee hee - you would consider some of the decisions against trump to be quite liberal.

playtime:

" I could have defended America but I-Ran!"

Not even close.

Trump-Appointed Judge Deals Trump Admin Blow in FOIA Lawsuit Over Secret Whitaker Docs

Still, no problem for me ...

If you like your Proctologist, you can keep your Proctologist (you're going to need him)

If you like your great health plan, you can keep your great health plan

Every family will save 2500 yr on health costs, even though your premiums will go up 100% a yr with a 6500 deductible

We'll pass the Bill and then we'll see what is in it.

These 4 lies by Trump are worse ones that caused so much damage to our system and nation

Impeachment is not official until the Senate receives it. He was voted to be impeached yes, but it is not legally official.

Thought you might want to update your sig

Sooner or later Democrats and their hate media are going to realize that supporting any "absolute terrorist" in any way is the road to Loserville.

Sure you can toy with fear mongering and fictional scenarios but it still ends up with Trump winning (yawn) again and TDSers eating crap for the umpteenth time.

I’m not sure what is this fear mongering that you are talking about when your boi main strategy is to scare people like you that this country is nothing but third world country.
We are still waiting when that Make America Great Again start. So far after 3 years he made us a total joke around the world. Total embarrassment.

Impeachment is not official until the Senate receives it. He was voted to be impeached yes, but it is not legally official.

The "Democrat Only Impeachment" is officially a farce... and pickle puss Pelosi knows it... :iyfyus.jpg:

The "Democrat Only Impeachment" is officially a farce... and pickle puss Pelosi knows it... :iyfyus.jpg:
Yep Felix. But legally it still ain't an impeachment until the Ugly Lady sings

Sooner or later Democrats and their hate media are going to realize that supporting any "absolute terrorist" in any way is the road to Loserville.

Sure you can toy with fear mongering and fictional scenarios but it still ends up with Trump winning (yawn) again and TDSers eating crap for the umpteenth time.

I’m not sure what is this fear mongering that you are talking about when your boi main strategy is to scare people like you that this country is nothing but third world country.
We are still waiting when that Make America Great Again start. So far after 3 years he made us a total joke around the world. Total embarrassment.

I'm thinkin your self reflecting yourself and your political choices charwin 95 but I'm still pleased to meet you..:ack-1:

After all .. the Mueller investigation, the Horowitz Report made absolute liars of the hate filled TDS media/Democratic Party and there's so many more phony investigation you foolish Democrats ended up prolific liars on.

Last edited:
What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

mmm .. for over 10 years you've been "rightwinger" ? (soon you'll be up to 200,000 fibs)... :laugh:
Name just one
When you said BDS was harmless.
Don’t even know what BDS is
That just proves how uneducated you are. Thank you. Let me give you a hint, your friend Omar is pro BDS.
I still don’t see where I said BDS is harmless

Bondage Discipline Sadism?

mmm .. for over 10 years you've been "rightwinger" ? (soon you'll be up to 200,000 fibs)... :laugh:
Name just one
When you said BDS was harmless.
Don’t even know what BDS is
That just proves how uneducated you are. Thank you. Let me give you a hint, your friend Omar is pro BDS.
I still don’t see where I said BDS is harmless

Bondage Discipline Sadism?

You have, but you're old so your memory is failing you.

I'm thinkin your self reflecting yourself and your political choices charwin 95 but I'm still pleased to meet you..:ack-1:

After all .. the Mueller investigation, the Horowitz Report made absolute liars of the hate filled TDS media/Democratic Party and there's so many more phony investigation you foolish Democrats ended up prolific liars on.

I’m not sure why you need to brought up Mueller investigation. Mueller did not exonerate Trump they just could not indict a sitting president..
Mueller made it clear that Putin rape our democracy that Trump denied. 3 years later Trump still dicking with the election trying to blame Ukraine protecting his lover Putin.

Political choices? There is nothing for me to like a pathological liar, hypocrite and con artist ruining this country your boi Trump.

I thought the Horowitz report trashed Barr and Trump claimed that Obama spied on Trump campaign and tower.

If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

One would have thought you got plenty of practice believing lies during Obabble's reign of Arrogant Incompetence.

Just sayin'.
You guys keep playing that shit....no one is buying it
No previous President has lied with the audacity of Trump

Not Obama, not Bush, not Clinton, not Reagan.....not even Nixon

It has nothing to do with political party but the lack of integrity by our current President

Sorry.
But you and your ilk lost credibility when you nominated Hillary and never accepted Trump as the duly elected President.
He, didn't accept us, he never tried to join the nation, he called us the enemy, from the day he won.

Blaming us, for his constant moves to divide us from the get go, is only your rose colored glasses, view.

Made-up B.S. on your part.

What happened when a leader is a liar?

Means no credibility, unreliable and nothing but a worthless leader.
You just described Obama to a T.

And just about all the far left in congress!

The "far left" Congress???? What far left Congress?

This Congress has pass legislation to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for all Americans. It has passed legislation to protect the voting rights of US citizens which have been under assault by the far right nationalistic Republican Party which has sought to restrict voting rights for minorities and women, through passage of onerous ID laws which overwhelmingly affect poor rural voters the most.

Republicans have continually claimed that millions of illegal immigrants are voting, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Just as overwhelmingly, the courts have ruled against Republican attempts to disenfranchise poor and/or minority voters. In the 2018 mid-terms Republicans tried to disenfranchise Native Americans living on a reservation from voting by passing address/ID laws that they knew these residents could not pass. In Republican Kansas, the only polling booth in a poor black district was relocated outside the city limits in an area not accessible by public transit. In Alabama, the current governor disallowed over 50,000 voter registration applications because the name on the application didn't "exactly match" the name in the state records. 70% of these denials were for addresses in predominently poor and predominently minority neighbourhoods. As are the attempts by Republicans to purge the inactive voter rolls. In case after case, these purges affect poor voters, and are carried out without any attempt to contact the voters or notify them that their name is to be purged.

One would have thought you got plenty of practice believing lies during Obabble's reign of Arrogant Incompetence.

Just sayin'.
You guys keep playing that shit....no one is buying it
No previous President has lied with the audacity of Trump

Not Obama, not Bush, not Clinton, not Reagan.....not even Nixon

It has nothing to do with political party but the lack of integrity by our current President

Sorry.
But you and your ilk lost credibility when you nominated Hillary and never accepted Trump as the duly elected President.
He, didn't accept us, he never tried to join the nation, he called us the enemy, from the day he won.

Blaming us, for his constant moves to divide us from the get go, is only your rose colored glasses, view.

Made-up B.S. on your part.

Trump has always pitted people against one another. It's why he has such high turnover in the White House. He pits aides against one another, or against his family, and then fires the loser. He's done the same with the nation. Trump wakes up every morning looking for someone to blame and attack. And his deranged followers parrot his latest "enemies" list: the mainstream media, the US intelligence agencies, the FBI, anyone who disagrees with him, Muslims, Democrats, Iran. Every day it's a different target.

Trump and Pompeo are now claiming that they had "complelling intelligence" that the Iranians were planning an "imminent attack" on Americans and he had to be killed to prevent that attack. This statement begs a couple of questions: 1. Details of this "thwarted attack" haven't been very quick in coming, which would lead one to believe they're lying; and 2. How is it that Trump is suddenly believing the CIA or the FBI on their intelligence since he has been utterly denying their findings since the day he took office?

Enquiring mind want to know!!!!

playtime:

" I could have defended America but I-Ran!"

why haven't you enlisted twiggy?

uh, no. It's a done deal. donny has been impeached. The articles passed bigley & you need to take a refresher course in civics.
the house impeaches & the senate holds trial.
when someone is charged, they are charged & the charges don't go away until there's a trial.
a trial doesn't happen without charges being filed.
see how easy that was?
even you can follow the bouncing ball with that logic; unless of course you choose to stay the poorly educated dupe trump loves long time.

d237e4ffe7e64faeb2cb551949da4a38.gif

uh, no. It's a done deal. donny has been impeached. The articles passed bigley & you need to take a refresher course in civics.
the house impeaches & the senate holds trial.
when someone is charged, they are charged & the charges don't go away until there's a trial.
a trial doesn't happen without charges being filed.
see how easy that was?
even you can follow the bouncing ball with that logic; unless of course you choose to stay the poorly educated dupe trump loves long time.

Tell me something I always ask someone who flames. Did you call every shot in your entire life and retire at 50, or did you slave for a boss for an entire miserable life? I only believe people who weren't or are in the slave caste.Be honest.

Forum List

Back