What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics
Firstly, why are we still debating whether it was a good move to kill a well known terrorist in a foreign country? This is fucking crazy.

Secondly, your source is CNN. The next article was how the Orcs of Middle Earth were misunderstood.
CNN is an infinitely more trusted source than our President

If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

One would have thought you got plenty of practice believing lies during Obabble's reign of Arrogant Incompetence.

Just sayin'.
You guys keep playing that shit....no one is buying it
No previous President has lied with the audacity of Trump

Not Obama, not Bush, not Clinton, not Reagan.....not even Nixon

It has nothing to do with political party but the lack of integrity by our current President

Sorry.
But you and your ilk lost credibility when you nominated Hillary and never accepted Trump as the duly elected President.
He, didn't accept us, he never tried to join the nation, he called us the enemy, from the day he won.

Blaming us, for his constant moves to divide us from the get go, is only your rose colored glasses, view.

You don't get to keep your doctor?
I kept my doctor
So did 98 percent of Americans
Wrong. furthermore, Obama said everyone could keep their doctor, not ALMOST everyone.

Your still stuck with that? Compared to Trump never ending lies just about every time he open his mouth,

mmm .. for over 10 years you've been "rightwinger" ? (soon you'll be up to 200,000 fibs)... :laugh:
Name just one
When you said BDS was harmless.
Don’t even know what BDS is

n_msnbc_TrumpLies_190202_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Your source?
You believe MSNBC is more credible?

Better than Hannity.
Not even close.

hannity was threatened with a law suit by the family of seth rich if he didn't cease & desist his bullshit lying that hillary offed him, & an appeals court said it can still proceed.

I'm sure glad Trump and Mitch are stacking the Courts with fine young conservative judges... :popcorn:

some of them thar judges are upholding the constitution depite that. :113: you want a judge to decide cases based solely on who appointed them? that's sad.

do you think turtleboy will go by his own reasoning & not consent to any interviews of SC nominees should that come to fruition - because it's under a year left b4 the next prez election?

or would you want him to be the obvious hypocrite we know he is despite the constitution?

What happened when a leader is a liar?

Means no credibility, unreliable and nothing but a worthless leader.
You just described Obama to a T.

But...But....OWEBAMA!

Obama did not create this Shitstorm in Iran
That is entirely on Trump

Now he is on his own trying to clean up this mess of his creation

Trump boi do not have any plan from the beginning he violated the Iran nuclear agreement.
Do not have a plan either how to deal with this Shitstorm he just created.

They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya. Now Iraqi government is kicking us out of Iraq. That is so messed up created by an inept leader.c

Sooner or later Democrats and their hate media are going to realize that supporting any "absolute terrorist" in any way is the road to Loserville.

Sure you can toy with fear mongering and fictional scenarios but it still ends up with Trump winning (yawn) again and TDSers eating crap for the umpteenth time.

Sooner or later Democrats and their hate media are going to realize that supporting any "absolute terrorist" in any way is the road to Loserville.

Sure you can toy with fear mongering and fictional scenarios but it still ends up with Trump winning (yawn) again and TDSers eating crap for the umpteenth time.

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

But...But....OWEBAMA!

Trump boi do not have any plan from the beginning he violated the Iran nuclear agreement.

They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya. Now Iraqi government is kicking us out of Iraq. That is so messed up created by an inept leader.c
Iraq is kicking us out?

I thought they were treating us as liberators?

But...But....OWEBAMA!

Iraq is kicking us out?

there is a vote to do just that. now donny is imposing sanctions against iraq if they do expel us.

we were liberators that cakewalked into the baghdad quagmire & were greeted with flowers.

Firstly, why are we still debating whether it was a good move to kill a well known terrorist in a foreign country? This is fucking crazy.

Secondly, your source is CNN. The next article was how the Orcs of Middle Earth were misunderstood.

You don't kill a leader who has been fighting with you against a common enemy, ISIS... He also was well supported in Iraq (US Ally) for fighting ISIS. It has also unified support in Iran against US.
The move was to provoke Iran... What is the aim of that? Why is US Provoking Iran into a war?

The rest of the world is looking at this and are seeing Iran as the restrained one.
Because we are in a war on terror and he was a terrorist. Iran is the #1 terror regime in the world and they provide monies to Hamas and Hezbollah as well as causing the civil war in Yemen. We kill terrorists we don’t pussy out. Don’t care was Europe, which is overrun with Muslim extremists thinks.

Better than Hannity.
Not even close.

hannity was threatened with a law suit by the family of seth rich if he didn't cease & desist his bullshit lying that hillary offed him, & an appeals court said it can still proceed.
Lawsuit is one word you old drunk. Now this “Independent” is defending HRC. The Leftists are so obvious.

stop stalking me asswipe. oh is asswipe 2 words?

ass

wipe.
Have another.

CNN is an infinitely more trusted source than our President
That’s like saying a King Cobra is less dangerous than a rabid dog. I do Not trust the news media or politicians. I trust my intuition and the naked eye test.

mmm .. for over 10 years you've been "rightwinger" ? (soon you'll be up to 200,000 fibs)... :laugh:
Name just one
When you said BDS was harmless.
Don’t even know what BDS is
That just proves how uneducated you are. Thank you. Let me give you a hint, your friend Omar is pro BDS.

^^^

de·lu·sion
/dəˈlo͞oZHən/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: delusion; plural noun: delusions
an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Better than Hannity.
Not even close.

I'm sure glad Trump and Mitch are stacking the Courts with fine young conservative judges... :popcorn:

some of them thar judges are upholding the constitution depite that. :113: you want a judge to decide cases based solely on who appointed them? that's sad.

do you think turtleboy will go by his own reasoning & not consent to any interviews of SC nominees should that come to fruition - because it's under a year left b4 the next prez election?

or would you want him to be the obvious hypocrite we know he is despite the constitution?

Well of course they're upholding the Constitution, they're conservatives... :) ... and nope, that's on your mind only

The rest .. I could care less either way .. just another democrat bimbo eruption and umpteenth phony investigation more than likely..

Better than Hannity.
Not even close.

Well of course they're upholding the Constitution, they're conservatives... :) ... and nope, that's on your mind only

The rest .. I could care less either way .. just another democrat bimbo eruption and umpteenth phony investigation more than likely..

i'm talking judges ruling against trump's agenda despite being appointed by him.

Five times Republican-appointed judges ruled against President Trump

But...But....OWEBAMA!

Iraq is kicking us out?

Yup.

Trump Pushes Iraq, Threatens Sanctions After Vote to Expel U.S. Troops

President Trump threatened Iraq with sanctions and a bill for billions of dollars if the U.S. is forced to withdraw its troops from the nation after the Iraqi parliament, responding to a U.S. airstrike that killed a powerful Iranian general on its soil, voted in favor of expelling American forces.

Not even close.

i'm talking judges ruling against trump's agenda despite being appointed by him.

Five times Republican-appointed judges ruled against President Trump

That's fine .. as long as they're not liberal activist judges I'm all in..

(I wont turn off my add blocker so I can't use your link) but thanks.

Forum List

Back