What Has Allah Brought The World?

But if one is going to wave the war banner, then you need to be willing to participate. It's easy to sit behind a computer and proclaim that we need to blow a country off the map. If you're so passionate about it. Go help with the cause...on the front line.

Drivel, huh? So in other words, no you have not served, or attempted to serve.

JStone quote:

"Sorry but my ancestry is the most glorious."

So that automatically absolves you of any responsibility to US national security.
But you won't hesistate to send others to do the work that you are afraid to do.

The audacity of you two is incredible! If you're so interested in US and world defense, run to your nearest marine corps recruiter and tell them that you want to enlist tomorrow. I'm sure that they would be happy to have you. And if they can't get you on the plane to Parris Island tomorrow; they'll make it happen asap.

Israel helps keep America safe. The muslimes, not so much.

Okay...I'll agree somewhat with that statement.

If you want to agree with GayStone on something agree that he is a Islamophobic bigot. Israel only takes trillions of dollars from us and gives us back nothing but problems and disrespect.

If you want to agree with GayStone on something agree that he is a Islamophobic bigot. Israel only takes trillions of dollars from us and gives us back nothing but problems and disrespect.

This article? I read it. And I will agree that this was indeed wrong.

(JERUSALEM) — Israel announced Wednesday that it would release tens of millions of dollars of tax funds owed to the Palestinians, ending a standoff that the Palestinians say has caused grave damage to their fragile economy.

The move followed heavy pressure from the United States, United Nations and Europe on Israel to free the money.

Read more: Israel to Release Funds Owed to Palestine - TIME

Israel to Release Funds Owed to Palestine - TIME

JStone, do you agree that this was a just thing to do?

Your nose is growing, pinocchio. It's obvious you're a closet case, but, try to keep your gay thoughts to yourself, perve.

Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world. Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion in US products annually, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets, while poor shits like you buy from China.

Israeli innovators build new 'Silicon Valley'

With a concentration of start-ups just behind that of Silicon Valley and an impressive pool of engineers, Israel is becoming the new standard for high-tech, with a unique business model.

A handout picture made available by the France-Israel Foundation shows David Kadouch (L), product manager for Google Israel, speaking to French bloggers in Haifa on June 20. With a concentration of start-ups just behind that of Silicon Valley and an impressive pool of engineers, Israel is becoming the new standard for high-tech, with a unique business model.

From Microsoft to Intel through Google, IBM and Philips, almost all the giants of the Internet and technology have set up important research and development centres in Israel, spawning products and systems used worldwide.

"Israel is the country with the most engineers in its population, and it ranks second behind the United States in the number of companies listed on Nasdaq," said David Kadouch, product manager at Google Israel, which opened its R&D operation in 2007 and currently has 200 employees. "It's really a second Silicon Valley. Besides the multinationals, all the major American investment funds are present," he said.

Israel's higher education institutions, particularly the Technion, the prestigious technological university in the northern city of Haifa, must take a large share of the credit for this creativity. "All the groups have set up subsidiaries here because of the proximity of the talents of the Technion university where there are (people with) excellent CVs," said Yoel Maarek, president of Yahoo Research Israel, which employs about 50 people. "I myself have studied at the school of bridge engineering in France but when IBM hired me it was thanks to my degree from the Technion," he said.

In Israel there is a constant struggle with all kinds of adversity," he added. "These adversities are a source of creation and energy. Israel is a country with a purpose, a mission."

Your nose is growing, pinocchio.

Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world. Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion in US products annually, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets, while poor shits like you buy from China.

With a concentration of start-ups just behind that of Silicon Valley and an impressive pool of engineers, Israel is becoming the new standard for high-tech, with a unique business model.

A handout picture made available by the France-Israel Foundation shows David Kadouch (L), product manager for Google Israel, speaking to French bloggers in Haifa on June 20. With a concentration of start-ups just behind that of Silicon Valley and an impressive pool of engineers, Israel is becoming the new standard for high-tech, with a unique business model.

From Microsoft to Intel through Google, IBM and Philips, almost all the giants of the Internet and technology have set up important research and development centres in Israel, spawning products and systems used worldwide.

"Israel is the country with the most engineers in its population, and it ranks second behind the United States in the number of companies listed on Nasdaq," said David Kadouch, product manager at Google Israel, which opened its R&D operation in 2007 and currently has 200 employees. "It's really a second Silicon Valley. Besides the multinationals, all the major American investment funds are present," he said.

Israel's higher education institutions, particularly the Technion, the prestigious technological university in the northern city of Haifa, must take a large share of the credit for this creativity. "All the groups have set up subsidiaries here because of the proximity of the talents of the Technion university where there are (people with) excellent CVs," said Yoel Maarek, president of Yahoo Research Israel, which employs about 50 people. "I myself have studied at the school of bridge engineering in France but when IBM hired me it was thanks to my degree from the Technion," he said.

In Israel there is a constant struggle with all kinds of adversity," he added. "These adversities are a source of creation and energy. Israel is a country with a purpose, a mission."

lol Israel has one hand on our wallet and the other is punching us in the balls. how do you know what I buy?

Your nose is growing, pinocchio.

lol Israel has one hand on our wallet and the other is punching us in the balls. how do you know what I buy?

You're allowed to be dumb, Bullshitseeker. Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world. Us military aid to Israel is merely about 1% of GDP.

Read, learn, dummy...

Israel: Startup Nation
Israel, sometimes referred to as "Startup Nation", is a hub of entrepreneurship...Located at the heart of the Middle East, right between Asia and Africa, it has close trade relations with both Europe and North America, which contribute to its success.

With a population of 7.6 million, yet roughly the world’s 40th largest economy, Israel enjoys a technologically advanced economy, brimming with entrepreneurial activity. Israel benefits from a large and diverse immigrant population with ties all over the world. The citizenry is highly educated and cosmopolitan, and serves as a valuable resource for advancements in high technology. Venture capital and startups are part of the local culture, and more Israeli companies are listed on NASDAQ than from any other country outside of North America, China following closely.

Israel prides itself in the high level of its universities, almost all of which hold entrepreneurship centers.

GEW / Israel: A Startup Nation | Global Entrepreneurship Week

KPMG: Israel Spreading Its Wings, Growing Internationally
Israel has a dynamic, technologically advanced market economy, with a GDP of approximately US$200 billion. Over the past five years, GDP has grown by an average of five percent annually, while inflation has been near zero and the Israeli Shekel has remained stable versus the US Dollar. The Bank of Israel's interest rate is at a record low, at 0.5 percent, and is among the lowest in the world. Raw materials (excluding diamonds and fuels), constitute 40 percent of total imports, while manufacturing (low-to-high technology products and services), constitutes 87 percent of total exports. In addition, there are more Israeli-domiciled companies traded on NASDAQ (currently 63) than in any country outside the US.

The country's entrepreneurial and competitive environment is underpinned by a number of cultural and social factors. Education is one of the key drivers with high numbers of science and engineering students graduating each year - Israel boasts a ratio of 135 scientists per 100,000 workers, the highest in the world

In the 1990s, following the successful establishment of Yozma, one of Israel's first venture capital (VC) programs, nearly 100 VC firms have been established, using foreign and local investment capital, to help catapult the creation and expansion of a large number of high technology companies. Approximately US$9.4 billion of capital was invested from these sources between 1993 and 2000, however it then began to decline by approximately 22 percent annually. In 2003 there were virtually no investments due to the collapse of high-tech stock markets world-wide and heightening tensions in the region.

In all, approximately US$4.2 billion of capital has been invested in Israeli private equity firms

KPMG - April 2011 - frontiers in finance: Spreading its wings

...the patriot act.

With 60 Islamic countries and 1.5 billion Muhammadans in the world, in the last, say, 500 years, what are the important scientific discoveries, medical inventions, cures for diseases, innovations in information technology and biotechnology and green technology, contributions in the arts, music, literature and poetry and advances in democratic principles and advances in human rights for which we can be thankful to allah?:clap2:

There must be a prodigious list since allah is the greatest [aka allahu akbar].

That would be the Americans who've actually defended this nation by serving in the military in peacetime and wartime. Most of my family did. Have you? I actually tried, but have ventricular arrhythmias, so I was permanently disqualified. Did you try? Or were you too chickenshit? Let me guess....too cowardly.
Drivel.
Drivel,
Of course!
Ugh-uh.
So in other words, no you have not served, or attempted to serve.
In other words, we're in and a total loss too, and try wildass-guess grandstanding riding alleged family and ms history as proof of anything, aren't we?

Of course!
Ugh-uh.
In other words, we're in and a total loss too, and try wildass-guess grandstanding riding alleged family and ms history as proof of anything, aren't we?

Full of shit, full of shit, full of shit. And you and your buddy are delusional.
Shitting on the "gentiles"-a HUGE population on earth. Not too smart, buddy. Do you really want to go there? Huh? Huh?

Of course!Ugh-uh.

Full of shit, full of shit, full of shit. And you and your buddy are delusional.
Shitting on the "gentiles"-a HUGE population on earth. Not too smart, buddy. Do you really want to go there? Huh? Huh?

Who gave the "gentiles" Jesus Christ? The Jews.

Mauser; talking to you is seriously like interviewing a schizophrenic. It's like reading "word salad". I guess in your mind, though, it sounds brilliant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4b-_bNsajY]TRUE STORY - Interview with Schizophrenic Man - YouTube[/ame]

My imagination of you.

Of course!Ugh-uh.

Who has made most of the important scientific discoveries? The Jews.

Of course!Ugh-uh.In other words, we're in and a total loss too, and try wildass-guess grandstanding riding alleged family and ms history as proof of anything, aren't we?

Jesus was Jewish????:eek: Wow! I've only known that for about 30 years. Thank you for letting me in on this huge secret.

I wouldn't say that you "gave" to us. Unless you are God. Are you God?

Jesus was Jewish????:eek: Wow! I've only known that for about 30 years. Thank you for letting me in on this huge secret.

I wouldn't say that you "gave" to us. Unless you are God. Are you God?

Rabbi Jesus wasn't merely Jewish. He was King of the Jews. No need for the gentiles to thank the Jews for Jesus Christ. We're givers.

Forum List

Back