What Has Allah Brought The World?

I strongly suspect that you're a sock puppet. "You mean you don't want the MAUSER?" Or your like minds probably collaborate regularly.
Oh! Conspiracies! Mind-bending rays of Area 51 in action! Yup, docmauser1 runs it all, of course.The magnificient me can't fear myself, of course.Depends on hiney, of course.Whatever gets them out of their ghetto, of course.Ah! That's where Kafka comes in handy! Others may use mymsmyway.com, of course.No problem, he's a schmuck anyways.
Just go ahead and admit that you do not appreciate anything that WE have done for you. Forgive me that none of us are your equal. But where would you be...? :D-just keep on crapping on us.
Whatever the drivel may mean, of course.

World War II. You're welcome, ingrate.

World War II when the muslimes sided with the nazis.

Oh! Conspiracies! Mind-bending rays of Area 51 in action! Yup, docmauser1 runs it all, of course.The magnificient me can't fear myself, of course.Depends on hiney, of course.Whatever gets them out of their ghetto, of course.Ah! That's where Kafka comes in handy! Others may use mymsmyway.com, of course.No problem, he's a schmuck anyways.Whatever the drivel may mean, of course.

I don't give a shit who the muslims sided with. Save your bullshit propaganda for someone who cares. The fact remains that the US, UK, and Canada among others saved your heritage....and you know it.

So stop shitting on us every chance you get.

I don't give a shit who the muslims sided with. Save your bullshit propaganda for someone who cares. The fact remains that the US, UK, and Canada among others saved your heritage....and you know it.

Jews saved your heritage, Scout. Including, financing the American Revolutionary War :clap2:

Torah: "Proclaim Liberty Throughout The Land" inscribed on the Liberty Bell
Independence National Historical Park - Liberty Bell Center (U.S. National Park Service)

Founding Father US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Haym Salomon
Salomon was a Polish-born Jewish immigrant to America who played an important role in financing the Revolution. When the war began, Salomon was operating as a financial broker in New York City. He seems to have been drawn early to the Patriot side and was arrested by the British as a spy in 1776. He was pardoned and used by the British as an interpreter with their German troops. Salomon, however, continued to help prisoners of the British escape and encouraged German soldiers to desert. Arrested again in 1778, he was sentenced to death, but managed to escape to the rebel capital of Philadelphia, where he resumed his career as a broker and dealer in securities. He soon became broker to the French consul and paymaster to French troops in America.

Salomon arrived in Philadelphia as the Continental Congress was struggling to raise money to support the war. Congress had no powers of direct taxation and had to rely on requests for money directed to the states, which were mostly refused. The government had no choice but to borrow money and was ultimately bailed out only by loans from the French and Dutch governments. Government finances were in a chaotic state in 1781 when Congress appointed former Congressman Robert Morris superintendent of finances. Morris established the Bank of North America and proceeded to finance the Yorktown campaign of Washington and Rochambeau. Morris relied on public-spirited financiers like Salomon to subscribe to the bank, find purchasers for government bills of exchange, and lend their own money to the government.

From 1781 on, Salomon brokered bills of exchange for the American government and extended interest-free personal loans to members of Congress, including James Madison. Salomon married Rachel Franks in 1777 and had four children with her. He was an influential member of Philadelphia’s Mikveh Israel congregation, founded in 1740. He helped lead the fight to overturn restrictive Pennsylvania laws barring non-Christians from holding public office. Like many elite citizens of Philadelphia, he owned at least one slave, a man named Joe, who ran away in 1780. Possibly as a result of his purchases of government debt, Salomon died penniless in 1785. His descendants in the nineteenth century attempted to obtain compensation from Congress, but were unsuccessful. The extent of Salomon’s claim on the government cannot be determined, because the documentation disappeared long ago.

In 1941, the George Washington-Robert Morris-Haym Salomon Memorial was erected along Wacker Drive in downtown Chicago. The bronze and stone memorial was conceived by sculptor Lorado Taft and finished by his student, Leonard Crunelle. Although Salomon’s role in financing the Revolution has at times been exaggerated, his willingness to take financial risks for the Patriot cause helped establish the new nation.

The American Revolution: Haym Salomon

Last edited:

Jews saved your heritage, Scout. Including, financing the American Revolutionary War :clap2:

Independence National Historical Park - Liberty Bell Center (U.S. National Park Service)

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Haym Salomon
Salomon (sometimes written as Solomon and Solomons in period documents) was a Polish-born Jewish immigrant to America who played an important role in financing the Revolution. When the war began, Salomon was operating as a financial broker in New York City. He seems to have been drawn early to the Patriot side and was arrested by the British as a spy in 1776. He was pardoned and used by the British as an interpreter with their German troops. Salomon, however, continued to help prisoners of the British escape and encouraged German soldiers to desert. Arrested again in 1778, he was sentenced to death, but managed to escape to the rebel capital of Philadelphia, where he resumed his career as a broker and dealer in securities. He soon became broker to the French consul and paymaster to French troops in America.

Salomon arrived in Philadelphia as the Continental Congress was struggling to raise money to support the war. Congress had no powers of direct taxation and had to rely on requests for money directed to the states, which were mostly refused. The government had no choice but to borrow money and was ultimately bailed out only by loans from the French and Dutch governments. Government finances were in a chaotic state in 1781 when Congress appointed former Congressman Robert Morris superintendent of finances. Morris established the Bank of North America and proceeded to finance the Yorktown campaign of Washington and Rochambeau. Morris relied on public-spirited financiers like Salomon to subscribe to the bank, find purchasers for government bills of exchange, and lend their own money to the government.

From 1781 on, Salomon brokered bills of exchange for the American government and extended interest-free personal loans to members of Congress, including James Madison. Salomon married Rachel Franks in 1777 and had four children with her. He was an influential member of Philadelphia’s Mikveh Israel congregation, founded in 1740. He helped lead the fight to overturn restrictive Pennsylvania laws barring non-Christians from holding public office. Like many elite citizens of Philadelphia, he owned at least one slave, a man named Joe, who ran away in 1780. Possibly as a result of his purchases of government debt, Salomon died penniless in 1785. His descendants in the nineteenth century attempted to obtain compensation from Congress, but were unsuccessful. The extent of Salomon’s claim on the government cannot be determined, because the documentation disappeared long ago.

In 1941, the George Washington-Robert Morris-Haym Salomon Memorial was erected along Wacker Drive in downtown Chicago. The bronze and stone memorial was conceived by sculptor Lorado Taft and finished by his student, Leonard Crunelle. Although Salomon’s role in financing the Revolution has at times been exaggerated, his willingness to take financial risks for the Patriot cause helped establish the new nation.

Didn't save my heritage, dickbrain. My ancestors didn't come to the US until 100 years later.

Hmmmm....and was there a genocide of the Jewish, Catholic, Orthodox, Jehovah's Witnesses, gays, mentally retarded, mentally ill, and "gypsies" occuring in the US? I don't recall that part of history.

Last edited:

Haym Salomon
Salomon (sometimes written as Solomon and Solomons in period documents) was a Polish-born Jewish immigrant to America who played an important role in financing the Revolution. When the war began, Salomon was operating as a financial broker in New York City. He seems to have been drawn early to the Patriot side and was arrested by the British as a spy in 1776. He was pardoned and used by the British as an interpreter with their German troops. Salomon, however, continued to help prisoners of the British escape and encouraged German soldiers to desert. Arrested again in 1778, he was sentenced to death, but managed to escape to the rebel capital of Philadelphia, where he resumed his career as a broker and dealer in securities. He soon became broker to the French consul and paymaster to French troops in America.

Didn't save my heritage, dickbrain. My ancestors didn't come to the US until 100 years later.

Hmmmm....and was there a genocide of the Jewish, Catholic, Orthodox, Jehovah's Witnesses, gays, mentally retarded, mentally ill, and "gypsies" occuring in the US? I don't recall that part of history.

That's right, Jews fought in and financed the American Revolutionary War and you came along later for the free ride.

Haym Salomon

That's right, Jews fought in and financed the American Revolutionary War and you came along later for the free ride.

Wrong again, asshat. The rest were Chickasawan. If I remember correctly, they fought with the Brits.

How many members of your family were American citizens, and fought in WWII? How many fought in Vietnam? How many fought in the 100 hours war? How many are in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Please....take your time.

Wrong again, asshat. The rest were Chickasawan. If I remember correctly, they fought with the Brits.

How many members of your family were American citizens, and fought in WWII? How many fought in Vietnam? How many fought in the 100 hours war? How many are in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

No need to thank the Jews for fighting in and financing the American Revolutionary War, Scout. We gave you the freedom to get drunk and lose your shit.

No need to thank the Jews for fighting in and financing the American Revolutionary War, Scout. We gave you the freedom to get drunk and lose your shit.

So no one?

I thank the Jewish people for many things. For one, they help the US with our shortage of radiologists. I don't have a hatred for anyone...including Muslims. Sorry, but I don't.

It just bothers me that you talk to people like they're imbeciles in here. You're trying to sell a used Pinto to people who've already bought a Cadillac. You have US support.

Do you think that the best way to keep it, is to trash talk those who have helped you?

The Revolutionary War, eh. I'll take your word for it, though I never read it in my history books.....and I read many in school, and college. 1770's vs. 1930's-40's. Eisenhower should be one of your heros. Because he more-or-less forced the Germans to look at the carnage that occured under their noses, due to their apathy. I've seen the video footage. Have you? Are you thankful for that?

Is it fear that makes you write the things that you do?

So no one?

I thank the Jewish people for many things. For one, they help the US with our shortage of radiologists. I don't have a hatred for anyone...including Muslims. Sorry, but I don't.

It just bothers me that you talk to people like they're imbeciles in here. You're trying to sell a used Pinto to people who've already bought a Cadillac. You have US support.

Do you think that the best way to keep it, is to trash talk those who have helped you?

The Revolutionary War, eh. I'll take your word for it, though I never read it in my history books.....and I read many in school, and college. 1770's vs. 1930's-40's. Eisenhower should be one of your heros. Because he more-or-less forced the Germans to look at the carnage that occured under their noses, due to their apathy. I've seen the video footage. Have you? Are you thankful for that?

No need to thank the Jews for giving the Western world its entire democratic foundation while you play video games all day.

Constitutional Rights Foundation: The Hebrews and the Foundation of Western Law. The Ten Commandments and many other elements of Hebrew law provided a major source for the development of western legal systems and democracy.
Three thousand years ago, the ancient Hebrew people lived in the Near East in an area called Canaan. This ancient people developed the idea of monotheism, the belief in one god. They believed that their god gave them laws to regulate their society, their religious practices, and their relationships with other people.

Conquered by the neo-Babylonians and later by the Romans, the Hebrews eventually became a scattered people, living in many countries under different legal systems. But they continued to develop their own law and tried to follow it even in foreign lands. Their law was based on the Ten Commandments and other sacred writings, which today we find in the Hebrew Bible. In developing their law, they sometimes borrowed legal concepts from other civilizations as well as passing on their own ideas. The Jewish law that developed influenced Roman law, English law, and our own Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

Equality
The Torah teaches that God created Adam, the first human, as the father of all peoples. Thus, all humans are born equal and should be treated equally by the law. This is today recognized as a major principle of law.

The Rule of Law
The Torah does not recognize the idea of kings ruling by divine right. According to tradition, the Hebrew people made Saul their first king in 1030 B.C., when enemy nations threatened their survival. But Saul and the other Hebrew kings that followed him were never considered to be gods or high priests with the power to interpret God’s will.

Hebrew kings, like everyone else, had to obey the Ten Commandments and the other laws of the Torah. The written Torah, not the whims of kings, was considered the law of the land.

Majority Rule and Democracy
The Hebrew concept of majority rule comes from the Torah’s command to “follow the multitude.” The majority decided disputes among scholars on the meaning of God’s laws, the court decisions of judges, and the local acts of Jewish communities.

Since Jews lived under the rule of foreign nations after A.D. 70, they practiced only limited forms of self-government. By the 12th century, however, many countries permitted Jewish communities to elect local town councils, the “Seven Good Men of the City.” These councils, chosen by the majority of adult males, supervised religious, economic, educational, and charity activities. The entire community often decided important questions at a town meeting.

Freedom of Religion and Speech
Being born a Jew makes one obligated to follow the Torah. But Jews must do this freely. Non-Jews have the freedom to practice their own religions. Moreover, unlike most other religions, Judaism does not actively seek converts.

A tradition of free speech existed among the Hebrews. Hebrew prophets openly spoke out against their kings and the people for failing to follow the Torah. During the long history of disputes over the meaning of the Torah, no one was tried for heresy (going against religious doctrine). Also, while the majority decided matters of law, the minority had a chance to be heard and their opinions were often recorded.

Fair Trial
In Judea, the court system had three levels. The highest court was the Great Sandedrin, which had 71 judges. Lesser courts with 23 judges dealt with death penalty cases. Lower courts with three judges handled most civil and criminal matters. Most of these courts stopped functioning after the Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem. In countries where they were permitted to operate, however, three-judge courts continued to hand out justice in Jewish communities.

Many parts of the Torah, Talmud, and the codes of law that followed described due process procedures to ensure fair trials. Anyone accused of a crime had the right of bail except in death-penalty cases. Traditional Jewish courts had no trained lawyers arguing cases. The prosecutor was either the victim himself or, if he had been killed, a relative (“blood-avenger”) or someone appointed by the court. The accused could defend himself or ask another to plead for him. Evidence included documents and the testimony of witnesses. The consistent testimony of two male witnesses to the crime was necessary to convict the accused. The judges closely cross-examined witnesses in the presence of the accused. Circumstantial evidence alone was never enough to find someone guilty. Witnesses who broke the commandment forbidding one to “bear false witness” faced the same penalty that the accused would have suffered. The accused had an absolute right against self-incrimination and was not permitted to make statements harmful to himself. Likewise, confessions were not admissible evidence in court. There was no jury. The judges deliberated with the accused looking on. The youngest judge spoke his opinion first in order to avoid being influenced by the senior judges. The judges then decided the verdict by majority vote

http://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-rights-in-action/bria-16-4-a.html

So no one?

No need to thank the Jews for giving the Western world its entire democratic foundation while you play video games all day.

Constitutional Rights Foundation: The Hebrews and the Foundation of Western Law. The Ten Commandments and many other elements of Hebrew law provided a major source for the development of western legal systems and democracy.
Three thousand years ago, the ancient Hebrew people lived in the Near East in an area called Canaan. This ancient people developed the idea of monotheism, the belief in one god. They believed that their god gave them laws to regulate their society, their religious practices, and their relationships with other people.

Conquered by the neo-Babylonians and later by the Romans, the Hebrews eventually became a scattered people, living in many countries under different legal systems. But they continued to develop their own law and tried to follow it even in foreign lands. Their law was based on the Ten Commandments and other sacred writings, which today we find in the Hebrew Bible. In developing their law, they sometimes borrowed legal concepts from other civilizations as well as passing on their own ideas. The Jewish law that developed influenced Roman law, English law, and our own Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

Equality
The Torah teaches that God created Adam, the first human, as the father of all peoples. Thus, all humans are born equal and should be treated equally by the law. This is today recognized as a major principle of law.

The Rule of Law
The Torah does not recognize the idea of kings ruling by divine right. According to tradition, the Hebrew people made Saul their first king in 1030 B.C., when enemy nations threatened their survival. But Saul and the other Hebrew kings that followed him were never considered to be gods or high priests with the power to interpret God’s will.

Hebrew kings, like everyone else, had to obey the Ten Commandments and the other laws of the Torah. The written Torah, not the whims of kings, was considered the law of the land.

Majority Rule and Democracy
The Hebrew concept of majority rule comes from the Torah’s command to “follow the multitude.” The majority decided disputes among scholars on the meaning of God’s laws, the court decisions of judges, and the local acts of Jewish communities.

Since Jews lived under the rule of foreign nations after A.D. 70, they practiced only limited forms of self-government. By the 12th century, however, many countries permitted Jewish communities to elect local town councils, the “Seven Good Men of the City.” These councils, chosen by the majority of adult males, supervised religious, economic, educational, and charity activities. The entire community often decided important questions at a town meeting.

Freedom of Religion and Speech
Being born a Jew makes one obligated to follow the Torah. But Jews must do this freely. Non-Jews have the freedom to practice their own religions. Moreover, unlike most other religions, Judaism does not actively seek converts.

A tradition of free speech existed among the Hebrews. Hebrew prophets openly spoke out against their kings and the people for failing to follow the Torah. During the long history of disputes over the meaning of the Torah, no one was tried for heresy (going against religious doctrine). Also, while the majority decided matters of law, the minority had a chance to be heard and their opinions were often recorded.

Fair Trial
In Judea, the court system had three levels. The highest court was the Great Sandedrin, which had 71 judges. Lesser courts with 23 judges dealt with death penalty cases. Lower courts with three judges handled most civil and criminal matters. Most of these courts stopped functioning after the Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem. In countries where they were permitted to operate, however, three-judge courts continued to hand out justice in Jewish communities.

Many parts of the Torah, Talmud, and the codes of law that followed described due process procedures to ensure fair trials. Anyone accused of a crime had the right of bail except in death-penalty cases. Traditional Jewish courts had no trained lawyers arguing cases. The prosecutor was either the victim himself or, if he had been killed, a relative (“blood-avenger”) or someone appointed by the court. The accused could defend himself or ask another to plead for him. Evidence included documents and the testimony of witnesses. The consistent testimony of two male witnesses to the crime was necessary to convict the accused. The judges closely cross-examined witnesses in the presence of the accused. Circumstantial evidence alone was never enough to find someone guilty. Witnesses who broke the commandment forbidding one to “bear false witness” faced the same penalty that the accused would have suffered. The accused had an absolute right against self-incrimination and was not permitted to make statements harmful to himself. Likewise, confessions were not admissible evidence in court. There was no jury. The judges deliberated with the accused looking on. The youngest judge spoke his opinion first in order to avoid being influenced by the senior judges. The judges then decided the verdict by majority vote

http://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-rights-in-action/bria-16-4-a.html

No, I spent much of the day in doctor's offices and in an MRI device, trying to figure out why I have paresthesis from my chest down. Probably multiple sclerosis they say. Video games would have been preferable, I can assure you. It's fun not knowing how much longer you'll be walking. It's been an enjoyable day.

Thank you for your child-like compassion. I really appreciate it.

The Revolutionary War, eh. I'll take your word for it, though I never read it in my history books.....and I read many in school, and college.

No need to take my word for the important Jewish role in the American Revolutionary War---Take George Washington's word for it. :clap2:

George Washington Letter to the Hebrew Congregation at Newport, August 1790, the first synagogue in America called the Touro, acknowledging the role of the Jewish American community in the American Revolutionary War, including financing the war
Papers of George Washington .
May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in this land continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other inhabitants--while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree and there shall be none to make him afraid.

May the father of all mercies scatter light, and not darkness, upon our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in His own due time and way everlastingly happy.

G. Washington

Robert Morris, George Washington & Haym Salomon Statue
The government of the united states
which gives bigotry no sanction to persecution
no assisstance requires that they who live under
its protection should demean themselves as good citizens
in giving it on all occasions thier effectual support
president george washington - 1790

On the corner of Wabash Avenue and Wacker Drive, just a couple blocks southwest of the Tribune Tower, stands a testament to the fact that people of different backgrounds had to come together to help our nation come into existence.

In this memorial along the Chicago River, George Washington, in his Revolutionary War uniform, shakes hands with English-born Robert Morris on his right and Polish-Jewish emigrant Hyam Salomon on his left. Morris, who actually was one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, and Salomon gave their financial support to assure victory in the American Revolution, raising thousands of dollars to assist the American Army in its battle against the British. At the base of the statue, a plaque envisions a multitude of people being welcomed by Liberty and her outstretched arms.

Alderman Barnet Hodes commissioned the sculpture in the 1930s and raised the necessary money. Loredo Taft, whose ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, designed the work but died in 1936 after completing only a small model. His associates were given a new contract, and three of them (Nellie Walker, Leonard Crunelle, and Mary Webster) each enlarged one of the figures, finishing the artwork in 1941. It has proudly stood by the Chicago River since 2002.

IMG_8966 - Robert Morris, George Washington & Haym Salomon Statue | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The 1969 US draft lottery:

My father's number was in the 60's. Any of your family members?

Any of your family members fight in and finance the American Revolutionary War? No, I didn't think so.

The 1969 US draft lottery:

My father's number was in the 60's. Any of your family members?

Any of your family members fight in and finance the American Revolutionary War? No, I didn't think so.

I'll answer your question, when you answer my question. How many members of your family fought in:

WWII-
Korea-
Vietnam-
Gulf War I-
Afghanistan-
Gulf War II (Iraq)-

Oh, and if not....how come? My ancestors lived in teepees. That would be my excuse....poor.

My Jewish ancestors have survived 4000 years of history while the great Near East and European empires of the Hittites, Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans are in the dust bin of history

Last edited:
Oh, and if not....how come? My ancestors lived in teepees. That would be my excuse....poor.

My Jewish ancestors have survived 4000 years of history while the great Near East empires of the Hittites, Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans are in the dust bin of history

So are you saying that none of your relatives fought in any of the wars involving America since the 1940's?

Dude. We all have long ancestries. Your ancestry is no more glorious than anyone else's. Maybe I'll go to hell for saying that, but it's a fact.

This is America. We celebrate everyone's heritage. Have you noticed that it's quite diverse here, and you're not alone?

My Jewish ancestors have survived 4000 years of history while the great Near East empires of the Hittites, Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans are in the dust bin of history

So are you saying that none of your relatives fought in any of the wars involving America since the 1940's?

Dude. We all have long ancestries. Your ancestry is no more glorious than anyone else's. Maybe I'll go to hell for saying that, but it's a fact.

This is America. We celebrate everyone's heritage. Have you noticed that it's quite diverse here, and you're not alone?

Sorry but my ancestry is the most glorious.

Winston Churchill
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics, which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together. On that system and by that faith there has been built out of the wreck of the Roman Empire the whole of our existing civilization

Sorry but my ancestry is the most glorious.

Winston Churchill
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics, which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together. On that system and by that faith there has been built out of the wreck of the Roman Empire the whole of our existing civilization

What explains much of your behavior, now? One of my dearest friends is Jewish, and is a WELL-RESPECTED physician....and well-known in the US for her research. Why is it that she isn't as delusional as you?

You often make jokes about others playing video games all day long, when I see you on here EVERYTIME I log on. It must be your job?

You are 2+% of the population of this country. What are you afraid of? Is your mission to inform the American people of how evil Islam is? It seems to be your obsession?

America supports you. Do you doubt that? Are you looking for people who dislike Jews? Most of us prefer a harmonious coexistence. Are you willing to live this way? Or are you going to shit on the other probably 80% who protect you, and support you?

What is your agenda? Many Muslims hate America. Some of it with cause...like shooting down an Iranian civilian airliner (sadly, PanAm 103 paid for that-God Bless their souls), we ousted Iran's (popular) leader and replaced him with the Shah, we allegedly supported Iraq in the Iraq-Iran war. Should we expect them to just walk up and shake our hands?

I will not support decimating a country, ever. My religion does not teach that.

Forum List

Back