What Has Allah Brought The World?

Jewism is a scam and jews ignorant brainwashed idiots. :esa_whistle:

You're allowed to be uneducated, dink. That's why you have zero reputational points.

Constitutional Rights Foundation: The Hebrews and the Foundation of Western Law. The Ten Commandments and many other elements of Hebrew law provided a major source for the development of western legal systems and democracy.
Three thousand years ago, the ancient Hebrew people lived in the Near East in an area called Canaan. This ancient people developed the idea of monotheism, the belief in one god. They believed that their god gave them laws to regulate their society, their religious practices, and their relationships with other people.

Conquered by the neo-Babylonians and later by the Romans, the Hebrews eventually became a scattered people, living in many countries under different legal systems. But they continued to develop their own law and tried to follow it even in foreign lands. Their law was based on the Ten Commandments and other sacred writings, which today we find in the Hebrew Bible. In developing their law, they sometimes borrowed legal concepts from other civilizations as well as passing on their own ideas. The Jewish law that developed influenced Roman law, English law, and our own Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

Equality
The Torah teaches that God created Adam, the first human, as the father of all peoples. Thus, all humans are born equal and should be treated equally by the law. This is today recognized as a major principle of law.

The Rule of Law
The Torah does not recognize the idea of kings ruling by divine right. According to tradition, the Hebrew people made Saul their first king in 1030 B.C., when enemy nations threatened their survival. But Saul and the other Hebrew kings that followed him were never considered to be gods or high priests with the power to interpret God’s will.

Hebrew kings, like everyone else, had to obey the Ten Commandments and the other laws of the Torah. The written Torah, not the whims of kings, was considered the law of the land.

Majority Rule and Democracy
The Hebrew concept of majority rule comes from the Torah’s command to “follow the multitude.” The majority decided disputes among scholars on the meaning of God’s laws, the court decisions of judges, and the local acts of Jewish communities.

Since Jews lived under the rule of foreign nations after A.D. 70, they practiced only limited forms of self-government. By the 12th century, however, many countries permitted Jewish communities to elect local town councils, the “Seven Good Men of the City.” These councils, chosen by the majority of adult males, supervised religious, economic, educational, and charity activities. The entire community often decided important questions at a town meeting.

Freedom of Religion and Speech
Being born a Jew makes one obligated to follow the Torah. But Jews must do this freely. Non-Jews have the freedom to practice their own religions. Moreover, unlike most other religions, Judaism does not actively seek converts.

A tradition of free speech existed among the Hebrews. Hebrew prophets openly spoke out against their kings and the people for failing to follow the Torah. During the long history of disputes over the meaning of the Torah, no one was tried for heresy (going against religious doctrine). Also, while the majority decided matters of law, the minority had a chance to be heard and their opinions were often recorded.

Fair Trial
In Judea, the court system had three levels. The highest court was the Great Sandedrin, which had 71 judges. Lesser courts with 23 judges dealt with death penalty cases. Lower courts with three judges handled most civil and criminal matters. Most of these courts stopped functioning after the Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem. In countries where they were permitted to operate, however, three-judge courts continued to hand out justice in Jewish communities.

Many parts of the Torah, Talmud, and the codes of law that followed described due process procedures to ensure fair trials. Anyone accused of a crime had the right of bail except in death-penalty cases. Traditional Jewish courts had no trained lawyers arguing cases. The prosecutor was either the victim himself or, if he had been killed, a relative (“blood-avenger”) or someone appointed by the court. The accused could defend himself or ask another to plead for him. Evidence included documents and the testimony of witnesses. The consistent testimony of two male witnesses to the crime was necessary to convict the accused. The judges closely cross-examined witnesses in the presence of the accused. Circumstantial evidence alone was never enough to find someone guilty. Witnesses who broke the commandment forbidding one to “bear false witness” faced the same penalty that the accused would have suffered. The accused had an absolute right against self-incrimination and was not permitted to make statements harmful to himself. Likewise, confessions were not admissible evidence in court. There was no jury. The judges deliberated with the accused looking on. The youngest judge spoke his opinion first in order to avoid being influenced by the senior judges. The judges then decided the verdict by majority vote

http://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-rights-in-action/bria-16-4-a.html

Last edited:

Attachments

• $HearseRightSideV.jpg
    $HearseRightSideV.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 65
Even though Yusef Islam was not yet a Muslim when this was recorded, he was then on a spiritual quest.
Who the eff is Yusef effin Islam, anyway? Besides, "yusef islam" and "on a spiritual quest" is the stuff of anecdotes.

Ohh about the same thing that Allah by the name of God has brought.
Mostly strife and conflict.

Ohh about the same thing that Allah by the name of God has brought.
Mostly strife and conflict.

Where does God say to kill all infidels like allah the pagan moon god sez, dink?

Last edited:
Even though Yusef Islam was not yet a Muslim when this was recorded, he was then on a spiritual quest.
Who the eff is Yusef effin Islam, anyway? Besides, "yusef islam" and "on a spiritual quest" is the stuff of anecdotes.

You know who the hell Yusef Islam is. Apparently you haven't read much about his spiritual quest. After being hospitalized with tuberculosis, he explored many different religions...after being educated in a Catholic school, as a child. And he ultimately chose Islam. So it's anecdotal? How cute.

Are you old enough, or too old to remember who Cat Stevens was? I would say that he's pretty much a non-violent Muslim....minus her verbal indescretion against Salman Rushdie; after which "Dubya" wouldn't allow Stevens into the US. That has since changed. :lol:

But you at least get your point across without being foul-mouthed and vile.

I have been treated by, and have worked with Muslim physicians. I seem to remember getting better, and I don't recall anti-Israel diatribes from them.

Allah brought the world dog killing. How can anyone want to kill Lassie? :cuckoo:

Sahih Muslim Hadeeth: "Abdullah (b. Umar) (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) ordered the killing of dogs and we would send (men) in Medina and its corners and we did not spare any dog that we did not kill, so much so that we killed the dog that accompanied the wet she-camel belonging to the people of the desert."

:eek:

Dogs hated Muhammad. Dogs have a sense about evil, they could smell it in him.

You know who the hell Yusef Islam is.
Oh! It's amasing what intellectual heights my faithful following can achieve by banging their two hemispheres hard enough to get a spark! Yesss, the royal me were somehow curious enough to look that actor up.
Apparently you haven't read much about his spiritual quest.
That sounds like Michael Moore's confessions.
After being hospitalized with tuberculosis, he explored many different religions...after being educated in a Catholic school, as a child. And he ultimately chose Islam. So it's anecdotal?
Of course! Nothing like a muslim comics book for converts live!
How cute.
Indeedy so.
Are you old enough, or too old to remember who Cat Stevens was?
He's been an idiot on a quest for a windmill, of course.
I would say that he's pretty much a non-violent Muslim....
A priceless understatement - muslims are so violent that we must underscore an allegedly non-violent nature of certain individuals!
minus her verbal indescretion against Salman Rushdie; after which "Dubya" wouldn't allow Stevens into the US. That has since changed.
Is she allowed to visit the US now?
That's what my royal highness is about, among other things, of course.
I have been treated by, and have worked with Muslim physicians. I seem to remember getting better, and I don't recall anti-Israel diatribes from them.
I seem to remember is the best ad, of course. What other "remembers" do we "seem to remember"?

Oh! It's amasing what intellectual heights my faithful following can achieve by banging their two hemispheres hard enough to get a spark! Yesss, the royal me were somehow curious enough to look that actor up.
Indeedy so.
A priceless understatement - muslims are so violent that we must underscore an allegedly non-violent nature of certain individuals!
I seem to remember is the best ad, of course. What other "remembers" do we "seem to remember"?

I strongly suspect that you're a sock puppet. "You mean you don't want the MAUSER?" Or your like minds probably collaborate regularly.

But I do appreciate the fact that you aren't foul-mouthed as well as being "G_d fearing".

So how wide is your ROYAL HINEY?

Forgive me, dahlin'. And YES It's "AMASING" (love that ghetto term) what intellectual heights your faithful following can achieve by banging their two hemispheres hard enough to get a spark!

Docs (not muslim, are you relieved) are pretty sure that I have MS. So, Cat Stevens temporarily became female in my mind, and my fingertips are completely numb. And I'm at work...so....you know...responsibilities.

Just go ahead and admit that you do not appreciate anything that WE have done for you. Forgive me that none of us are your equal. But where would you be...? :D-just keep on crapping on us.

Last edited:
allah has brought the world guidelines regarding farting :clap2:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Allah's Apostle said, "The prayer of a person who does ,Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anus."

Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim: My uncle asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."

allah hates smelly mosques.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Allah's Apostle said, "The prayer of a person who does ,Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anus."

Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim: My uncle asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."

Thats disgusting.

Indeedy so.
I strongly suspect that you're a sock puppet. "You mean you don't want the MAUSER?" Or your like minds probably collaborate regularly.
Oh! Conspiracies! Mind-bending rays of Area 51 in action! Yup, docmauser1 runs it all, of course.
But I do appreciate the fact that you aren't foul-mouthed as well as being "G_d fearing".
The magnificient me can't fear myself, of course.
So how wide is your ROYAL HINEY?
Depends on hiney, of course.
Forgive me, dahlin'. And YES It's "AMASING" (love that ghetto term) what intellectual heights your faithful following can achieve by banging their two hemispheres hard enough to get a spark!
Whatever gets them out of their ghetto, of course.
Docs (not muslim, are you relieved) are pretty sure that I have MS.
Ah! That's where Kafka comes in handy! Others may use mymsmyway.com, of course.
So, Cat Stevens temporarily became female in my mind, and my fingertips are completely numb. And I'm at work...so....you know...responsibilities.
No problem, he's a schmuck anyways.
Just go ahead and admit that you do not appreciate anything that WE have done for you. Forgive me that none of us are your equal. But where would you be...? :D-just keep on crapping on us.
Whatever the drivel may mean, of course.

Wow!
He thought of everything!

Wow!
He thought of everything!

If you're ever in a car filled with people after a keg party, you really want to hope they're all muslims.

Indeedy so.
Oh! Conspiracies! Mind-bending rays of Area 51 in action! Yup, docmauser1 runs it all, of course.The magnificient me can't fear myself, of course.Depends on hiney, of course.Whatever gets them out of their ghetto, of course.Ah! That's where Kafka comes in handy! Others may use mymsmyway.com, of course.
So, Cat Stevens temporarily became female in my mind, and my fingertips are completely numb. And I'm at work...so....you know...responsibilities.

World War II. You're welcome, ingrate.

Indeedy so.
Oh! Conspiracies! Mind-bending rays of Area 51 in action! Yup, docmauser1 runs it all, of course.The magnificient me can't fear myself, of course.Depends on hiney, of course.Whatever gets them out of their ghetto, of course.Ah! That's where Kafka comes in handy! Others may use mymsmyway.com, of course.

Who will have the last laugh in all of this.....hmmmmm?

Forum List

Back