What Has Allah Brought The World?

Gosh...this board has reduced itself to bashing religion. Shameful....

Yet very few are bashing LDS who are proven children rapiest.

One can only imagine that because Republicn Mitt Romeny is part of the Morman Cult who allows old adult men to rape little girls and throw out young boys unto the street to fend for themselves, because the old men, because they are competition.

Hmmm...today on national news the commentator said, "struggle" in reference to the OWS Movement.

Allah....brought awareness to the jihad---translated---"struggle."

Moreover, much of our western civilization would be unknown to us if not for the Greek and Latin translations that Islam provided the world. Don't undermine Islam's contribution to you western civilization.

Stop bashing your world and become apart of it.

Mahomet was a pedophile who confessed of dreaming of a 6 year old little girl whom he married when he was 53.

Can you show us an analogous situation in "LDS," dickhead?

You know who the antiSemites are, right, psycho? ]

Still YOU, butt butler.

You know who the antiSemites are, right, psycho? :cuckoo:

"Allah, Kill All The Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Have you ever asked yourself what have these groups of people done to them to make them so mad that they would want to kill Jews and Americans?

What part of this sound bite are you not exposing to us?
Have you ever heard of the word "diplomacy?"

A person does not just wake up one day and want to kill another person or their persona.

This is a long process of opperssion from one group to another without infoming the other members of the group. You pick and choose what part you want to exploit to the masses to be convincing in your argument.

Guess what----undermining anothers point of view hasn't work so far.
We are becoming a world without boarders----how will you survive?

Still YOU, butt butler.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Have you ever asked yourself what have these groups of people done to them to make them so mad that they would want to kill Jews and Americans?

This is why, moron...

Quran 8:12: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

Now, even you know! :clap2:

Still YOU, butt butler.

A person does not just wake up one day and want to kill another person or their persona.

A person wakes up one day and wants to kill another person after reading the Quran.

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Quran 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

One can only imagine that because Republicn Mitt Romeny is part of the Morman Cult who allows old adult men to rape little girls and throw out young boys unto the street to fend for themselves, because the old men, because they are competition.

Hmmm...today on national news the commentator said, "struggle" in reference to the OWS Movement.

Moreover, much of our western civilization would be unknown to us if not for the Greek and Latin translations that Islam provided the world. Don't undermine Islam's contribution to you western civilization.

Mahomet was a pedophile who confessed of dreaming of a 6 year old little girl whom he married when he was 53.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Calling me a "dickhead" is exactly why I am right and you are wrong.

The LDS leader today---isn't dreaming---he is in jail for having sex with little girls and you pick on the founder of Islam. Go Mitt Romey---the supporter of raping little girls. :clap2:

The LDS leader today---isn't dreaming---he is in jail for having sex with little girls and you pick on the founder of Islam. Go Mitt Romey---the supporter of raping little girls. :clap2:

The founder of Islam married a 6 year old when he was 53. Did the founder of LDS marry a 6 year old, dickhead?

Ibn Ishaq: The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth...
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Jihad is holy war against the infidel. Don't try to bullshit me

Sharia Law: Jihad...
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

Oh great, another bigoted buttboy. The two of you should spend many fond hours together pleasuring each other and being absolutely worhtless human beings.

Allah brought the world a muslime Moses and muslime Jesus...

Quran 2.087: We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay

Just one problema: Moses and Jesus lived hundreds and even thousands of years before mahomet was born and islime invented.

Minor details.

allah has brought the world cultural self-doom...

The Economist Magazine: Arab World Self-Doomed To Failure

WHAT went wrong with the Arab world? Why is it so stuck behind the times? It is not an obviously unlucky region. Fatly endowed with oil, and with its people sharing a rich cultural, religious and linguistic heritage, it is faced neither with endemic poverty nor with ethnic conflict. But, with barely an exception, its autocratic rulers, whether presidents or kings, give up their authority only when they die; its elections are a sick joke; half its people are treated as lesser legal and economic beings, and more than half its young, burdened by joblessness and stifled by conservative religious tradition, are said to want to get out of the place as soon as they can.

One in five Arabs still live on less than $2 a day. And, over the past 20 years, growth in income per head, at an annual rate of 0.5%, was lower than anywhere else in the world except sub-Saharan Africa. At this rate, it will take the average Arab 140 years to double his income, a target that some regions are set to reach in less than ten years. Stagnant growth, together with a fast-rising population, means vanishing jobs. Around 12m people, or 15% of the labour force, are already unemployed, and on present trends the number could rise to 25m by 2010.

Freedom. This deficit explains many of the fundamental things that are wrong with the Arab world: the survival of absolute autocracies; the holding of bogus elections; confusion between the executive and the judiciary (the report points out the close linguistic link between the two in Arabic); constraints on the media and on civil society; and a patriarchal, intolerant, sometimes suffocating social environment. The great wave of democratisation that has opened up so much of the world over the past 15 years seems to have left the Arabs untouched. Democracy is occasionally offered, but as a concession, not as a right. Freedom of expression and freedom of association are both sharply limited. Freedom House, an American-based monitor of political and civil rights, records that no Arab country has genuinely free media, and only three have “partly free”. The rest are not free

•Knowledge. “If God were to humiliate a human being,” wrote Imam Ali bin abi Taleb in the sixth century, “He would deny him knowledge.” Although the Arabs spend a higher percentage of GDP on education than any other developing region, it is not, it seems, well spent. The quality of education has deteriorated pitifully, and there is a severe mismatch between the labour market and the education system. Adult illiteracy rates have declined but are still very high: 65m adults are illiterate, almost two-thirds of them women. Some 10m children still have no schooling at all. One of the gravest results of their poor education is that the Arabs, who once led the world in science, are dropping ever further behind in scientific research and in information technology. Investment in research and development is less than one-seventh of the world average. Only 0.6% of the population uses the Internet, and 1.2% have personal computers.

•Women's status. The one thing that every outsider knows about the Arab world is that it does not treat its women as full citizens. How can a society prosper when it stifles half its productive potential? After all, even though women's literacy rates have trebled in the past 30 years, one in every two Arab women still can neither read nor write. Their participation in their countries' political and economic life is the lowest in the world.

Arab development: Self-doomed to failure | The Economist

Hasn't caused Jews and Christians to commit mass slaughter. Are you retarded or just stupid?

If it wasn't for people believing the fantastical worlds that were supposedly coming their way, as well as the witches and goblins that were supposedly threatening them if they strayed, there wouldn't have been the Crusades - they killed a few people, or the Inquisition - that knocked a few off as well......

You're a very stupid little boy. The Christian Crusades were a response to the Muslim Crusades slaughtering Christians in Jerusalem and destroying Christian churches.

Muslimes are slaughtering infidels in Jerusalem based on mahomet's bullshit night journey.

No it wasn't.
It was a bunch of misguided individuals being promised a fairy tale by the the world's biggest confidence man...the Pope.

And the Bible's fairy stories are the basis for the Jewish and Chrsitian claims that they have the secret of eternal life.

Wow, that was fucking retarded..

So claiming eternal life is the same as mass murder in your alleged mind?

You voted for Obama, dintja?

I'm not sure that my statement claimed that.
It's pretty self-contained.

If it wasn't for people believing the fantastical worlds that were supposedly coming their way, as well as the witches and goblins that were supposedly threatening them if they strayed, there wouldn't have been the Crusades - they killed a few people, or the Inquisition - that knocked a few off as well......

You're quite the ignorant sot, aren't you?

The Crusades were spawned from Muslims invading and occupying Europe. When the resistance grew strong enough, the fight went to Jerusalem, which the Muslims had conquered.

The Muslims were the aggressors in that fight.

The Muslims occupied Europe?

Its funny when I see people in the US get all shocked when they see a blonde haired blue eyed Muslim from Bosnia or Chechnya, Islam is a religion and Muslims comes in all colors, ethnicities and cultures. Most people in the US picture Arabs when they think of Muslims, I heard a kid in high school ask an Indian sales clerk at the gas station if he "spoke Muslim".:doubt:

Wow. That's just dumb. Most people never think of Indonesia as the world's largest Muslim nation.

Its funny how Bosnians are I had the same experience with my Bosnian friend in high school, they say they are Muslim but for the most part they do want they want. My friend would get in a shitload of trouble if he behaved this way in a Muslim land.

That's true. Although, it's not limited to Muslims. A lot of people would get in a ton of trouble if they behaved the same way back in their native countries as they do in America. I know some Vietnamese people who are the same way.

We have a very well known and respected Indian businessman in our town.
He wears a Sikh turban and was abused and threatened after the 9/11 attacks.

It was a bunch of misguided individuals being promised a fairy tale by the the world's biggest confidence man...the Pope.
Ah! And now we have another, rather diverse, "bunch of misguided individuals", who want jews out or dead, funny, who promised them that?

Ah! And now we have another, rather diverse, "bunch of misguided individuals", who want jews out or dead, funny, who promised them that?

Ummm...no, don't tell me...I know this one...OK tell me.

You're quite the ignorant sot, aren't you?

The Crusades were spawned from Muslims invading and occupying Europe. When the resistance grew strong enough, the fight went to Jerusalem, which the Muslims had conquered.

The Muslims were the aggressors in that fight.

The Muslims occupied Europe?

al-Andalus. Open a history book, dink.

Ummm...no, don't tell me...
Great!
I know this one...
Outstanding!
OK tell me.
What? No answer?

You're a very stupid little boy. The Christian Crusades were a response to the Muslim Crusades slaughtering Christians in Jerusalem and destroying Christian churches.

Muslimes are slaughtering infidels in Jerusalem based on mahomet's bullshit night journey.

No it wasn't.

Open a history book, dink. The Muslim Crusaders invaded Jerusalem in the 7th century.

Have an adult assist you.

Forum List

Back