What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
What has a rapist done to deprive you of something Xelor? By your "logic" - I guess we shouldn't enforce laws against rape. Idiot. :eusa_doh:

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
So, to carry your logic out to its conclusion, if someone comes in and kills your family, I can say why should they be put in jail?

After all, the death of your family hasn't affected Me in any way at all.

Dude. All my OP is is a simple answer to the title question. It's me sharing what my own experiences and observations are with regard to my life. Period.

The reason for that is quite simple:
  1. that's all the title question asks for, and I felt obliged to answer it to start the process of doing so.
  2. I created the thread to learn what instances of deprivation by an illegal immigrant other individuals have personally experienced. Had I wanted to know something other than that, I'd have asked something other than what I did ask.
Hard as it may be for the arrogant cusses here to fathom, I'm articulate enough to compose a question that, if directly answered, provides the information I seek. One member tacitly noted a contextual shortcoming that led to his misconstruing my answer to the title question, and I admitted to making that compositional mistake; however, that has no bearing on the thread question itself.

That said, obviously, I don't expect people to remark upon my personal experiences, nor would it make sense to as, to the best of my knowledge, nobody here knows me and has any way to know what I may or may not have been deprived of by an illegal immigrant.

Here is the deal. If you want to be articulate, then at least be articulate enough to apply critical thought to your rhetoric.

Compose a question. Then answer it to you best ability. If, you can ask the question, "How are you affected by illegal immigration." Then at least ask yourself how you are affected by the 100,000's of other laws that we as a society deem proper. If you say, I'm not affected by these crimes, why should we have a law, then fine. If you cannot find the reason why then you can't.

Just don't expect the rest of us to follow that flawed thinking.

What has a rapist done to deprive you of something Xelor? By your "logic" - I guess we shouldn't enforce laws against rape. Idiot. :eusa_doh:
Well, that is a pretty concise and effective counterpoint.

And I like that you mention the slaves. You know, they were the very first "illegal immigrants". And what did we do with them? Yeah, some wanted to send them back to Africa, including Lincoln. But we didn't. We made them all citizens instead. That seemed to have worked out pretty well. Why should we expect anything different with our current batch from the South? Reagan gave them amnesty. That turned out pretty well. Why not do it again?

And again...... and again.....and again.....and again until we are as crowded as China.

And what do you consider "worked out pretty well?" For whom besides them?

Come on Ray...it's "worked out pretty well" for anyone in law enforcement as the nations police departments have expanded over and over to run the pace of black and hispanic criminals. AND jails and prisons have had to expand to house the huge populations of blacks and hispanic convicts, surely jail and prison personnel has expanded as well. Think of all the new attorneys getting work as public defenders to represent the case loads coming through the system.
Border Patrol and ICE have had to expand their forces.
3.5 in 10 hispanics and nearly 4 in 10 blacks are on on welfare so think of all the new social workers that have jobs thanks to blacks and hispanics. The medical field has grown thanks to the never ending baby making. Diaper manufactures are blowing up due to the population boom.
The Democratic Party has gained strength and expanded voter support through governmental dependency.
Public schools have had to expand to give away more FREE schooling.
Anheuser-Busch is killing it with blacks and hispanics, drug cartels are thriving. Cell phone makers and telecommunication companies are booming thanks to all the free phones King Hussein gave all the blacks and hispanics.

WOW...I could just go on forever...in some bizarre Liberal kind of way and now that I really thinking about it...blacks and hispanics aren't just people...they are their own economy within an economy.
How would we ever make it without them? Imagine all the jobs that would vanish....HAHAHA...listen to how ignorant I sound. Hmmm, Do I sound like anyone on this board?

So many statistics, so few links......

A little tiny website can be found at www.google.com with all the data you need to yank you from your desperate state of denial.

Translation: I pulled all my statistics out of my ass. Trump has trained me well.

Could you check in there to find out what percentage of illegal Latino immigrants are rapists? Enquiring minds want to know!

And I like that you mention the slaves. You know, they were the very first "illegal immigrants". And what did we do with them? Yeah, some wanted to send them back to Africa, including Lincoln. But we didn't. We made them all citizens instead. That seemed to have worked out pretty well. Why should we expect anything different with our current batch from the South? Reagan gave them amnesty. That turned out pretty well. Why not do it again?

And again...... and again.....and again.....and again until we are as crowded as China.

Come on Ray...it's "worked out pretty well" for anyone in law enforcement as the nations police departments have expanded over and over to run the pace of black and hispanic criminals. AND jails and prisons have had to expand to house the huge populations of blacks and hispanic convicts, surely jail and prison personnel has expanded as well. Think of all the new attorneys getting work as public defenders to represent the case loads coming through the system.
3.5 in 10 hispanics and nearly 4 in 10 blacks are on on welfare so think of all the new social workers that have jobs thanks to blacks and hispanics. The medical field has grown thanks to the never ending baby making. Diaper manufactures are blowing up due to the population boom.
The Democratic Party has gained strength and expanded voter support through governmental dependency.
Anheuser-Busch is killing it with blacks and hispanics, drug cartels are thriving. Cell phone makers and telecommunication companies are booming thanks to all the free phones King Hussein gave all the blacks and hispanics.

WOW...I could just go on forever...in some bizarre Liberal kind of way and now that I really thinking about it...blacks and hispanics aren't just people...they are their own economy within an economy.
How would we ever make it without them? Imagine all the jobs that would vanish....HAHAHA...listen to how ignorant I sound. Hmmm, Do I sound like anyone on this board?

A little tiny website can be found at www.google.com with all the data you need to yank you from your desperate state of denial.

Translation: I pulled all my statistics out of my ass. Trump has trained me well.
To be fair, his user name is "BrokeLoser"...there is probably a reason for that. Give the guy a break, we can't all be successes.

Could you check in there to find out what percentage of illegtal Latino immigrants are rapists? Enquiring minds want to know!

Lucky for you it's late, I'm bored, you're lazy and needy like a typical Liberal so I'll happily bitch-slap you with some data that may assist you in extracting your head from your anus. This is a free lesson but I'll invoice you for the next. Oh, and sorry I was off just a tad with my numbers giving 'your people' the benefit of the doubt. I guess 4.2 in 10 blacks and 3.6 in 10 hispanics suck the taxpayer tit.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
By the way are blacks and hispanics part of the Republican demographic?
So what now...where do you go with this?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Could you check in there to find out what percentage of illegtal Latino immigrants are rapists? Enquiring minds want to know!

Lucky for you it's late, I'm bored, you're lazy and needy like a typical Liberal so I'll happily bitch-slap you with some data that may assist you in extracting your head from your anus. This is a free lesson but I'll invoice you for the next. Oh, and sorry I was off just a tad with my numbers giving 'your people' the benefit of the doubt. I guess 4.2 in 10 blacks and 3.6 in 10 hispanics suck the taxpayer tit.
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
So what now...where do you go with this?
[/QUOTE]

So, BL, what is the definition of "welfare"? I can't seem to find it in the government section of the telephone book.

I am also a little confused about your statistics. I understand that Southern republican rednecks on food stamps equals 41.68% of the Southern Republican redneck population, and that people who voted for Trump are 79% more likely to be racist assholes, than the general population. My information indicates that there is a 3.83%+-variation possibility on that, but we have to keep in mind that the population of the sample does not include people who are brain damaged from listening to Rush for more that 6 hours per day.

Last edited:

The black population:

Sorry bud...I'm not making this shit up. Let's be grown-ups, set PC aside and admit the obvious...many of 'your people' are total fuck ups and depend on others to survive...that's all, no big deal. This country is full of piece of shits of all colors. The thing is, with your head pulled from your ass you'd see most of this countries piece of shits are Liberals and vote Democrat...weird huh?

Last edited:

The black population:

So, BL, what is the definition of "welfare"? I can't seem to find it in the government section of the telephone telephone book.

I am also a little confused about your statistics. I understand that Southern republican rednecks on food stamps equals 41.68% of the Southern Republican redneck population, and that people who voted for Trump are 79% more likely to be racist assholes, than the general population. My information indicates that there is a 3.83%+-variation possibility on that, but we have to keep in mind that the population of the sample does not include people who are brain damaged from listening to Rush for more that 6 hours per day.

Sorry bud...I'm not making this shit up. Let's be grown-ups, set PC aside and admit the obvious...many of 'your people' are total fuck ups and depend on others to survive...that's all, no big deal. This country is full of piece of shits of all colors. The thing is, with your head pulled from your ass you'd see most of this countries piece of shits are Liberals and vote Democrat...weird huh?[/QUOTE]

Golly, Broke! Not only are your statistics fake, you don't even know what the hell you are preaching about when you scream, "WELFARE!" My best guess is that it that you don't give a damn about illegal aliens. you just hate anyone who is not white. In fact, you have already demonstrated that by including blacks in you condemnation.

You are dismissed.

My information indicates that there is a 3.83%+-variation possibility on that, but we have to keep in mind that the population of the sample does not include people who are brain damaged from listening to Rush for more that 6 hours per day.

Those people must be brain damaged given the fact Rush's show is only 3 hours.

So, to carry your logic out to its conclusion, if someone comes in and kills your family, I can say why should they be put in jail?

After all, the death of your family hasn't affected Me in any way at all.

Dude. All my OP is is a simple answer to the title question. It's me sharing what my own experiences and observations are with regard to my life. Period.

The reason for that is quite simple:
  1. that's all the title question asks for, and I felt obliged to answer it to start the process of doing so.
  2. I created the thread to learn what instances of deprivation by an illegal immigrant other individuals have personally experienced. Had I wanted to know something other than that, I'd have asked something other than what I did ask.
Hard as it may be for the arrogant cusses here to fathom, I'm articulate enough to compose a question that, if directly answered, provides the information I seek. One member tacitly noted a contextual shortcoming that led to his misconstruing my answer to the title question, and I admitted to making that compositional mistake; however, that has no bearing on the thread question itself.

That said, obviously, I don't expect people to remark upon my personal experiences, nor would it make sense to as, to the best of my knowledge, nobody here knows me and has any way to know what I may or may not have been deprived of by an illegal immigrant.

Here is the deal. If you want to be articulate, then at least be articulate enough to apply critical thought to your rhetoric.

Compose a question. Then answer it to you best ability. If, you can ask the question, "How are you affected by illegal immigration." Then at least ask yourself how you are affected by the 100,000's of other laws that we as a society deem proper. If you say, I'm not affected by these crimes, why should we have a law, then fine. If you cannot find the reason why then you can't.

If, you can ask the question, "How are you affected by illegal immigration." Then at least ask yourself how you are affected by the 100,000's of other laws that we as a society deem proper.

I am able to ask the noted question, but I didn't ask that question because it's not the question for which I wanted answers.
  • My question: "What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?
  • What you seem to think I asked: "How are you affected by illegal immigration?"
If by seeing the questions together you understand now that they do not solicit the same information, there's no need for you to read the rest of this post. If that's not enough for you to tell the difference, you should probably keep reading.

(What follows is just an explanation of the grammar of yours and my questions....If one needs the clarification, one does. That is what it is.)

The question you note may be the question you'd like me to have asked. It may be the question you think I intended to ask; however, it is not. If the "question" you wrote were the question I asked, I would not have made the remarks I made in post 143, nor, for that matter, would I be dismayed by members' demonstrated inability (or unwillingness ?) to answer the question I asked.

What I asked is, "What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?" The question I asked does not request any information about immigration. Let me break it down into its major components...

The primary parts of my sentence are:
  • Subject --> illegal immigrant
    • Note that the subject is singular, not plural; the subject's number connotes specificity rather than generality, that is, a specific illegal immigrant rather than illegal immigrants in general. That it does is why "I don't know" is a legitimate answer to the question I asked. If one doesn't know whether someone is or is not an illegal immigrant, one cannot know whether or not one has been affected by an illegal immigrant.
  • Predicate --> deprive ("do"/"done" is an auxiliary verb)
  • Objects of the predicate --> you, (of) something
  • Prepositional phrase --> of something (this nominal prepositional phrase operates as the indirect object)
You will recall from middle school that an easy way to determine the main parts of a question is to convert it into a statement. In the case of my question, that would make the statement: "An illegal immigrant has done what to deprive you of something." Thus my question asks about the action(s) an illegal immigrant performed; It does not ask about illegal immigration.

In the case of your question, the declarative version of it is: "You are affected by illegal immigration how."

The primary parts of your original question are:
  • Subject --> you
  • Predicate --> are affected (passive voice construction)
  • Agent --> illegal immigration
Because you wrote your question in the passive voice, "you" is the subject of it; however, the agent of the action/verb acts upon "you," and it is thus the agent's action is what the sentence asks responders to discuss. Converting the passive voice sentence into an active voice one is the easiest way to understand how that comes to be. Converting the passive voice declarative version of your question yields: "Illegal immigration affected you how." After performing the passive-to-active voice transformation, one sees readily that your question asks not about "you" but rather about "illegal immigration.

The "flaw" is found in your inapt reading compre-f*cking-hension!! Indeed, given that you could not accurately interpret the simple question in this thread's title, I cannot imagine that you have indeed moved beyond the seventh grade. The only reason I took the time to explain what I did above is because I'm pretty certain you are an adolescent, and I think it may be helpful for you beyond just here. Were I not of that mind, I would not have bothered.

Why so adverse to more than answering your question?

Just to clarify a bit...It's not that I mind the off topic chit chat so much. It's that the people doing it (1) don't/won't answer the thread question first, and (2) all they have to say is off topic.

I'm pretty open to folks saying whatever they want provided they first address the thread topic directly. That way, I get what I want first -- it's my thread, I think I'm entitled to that -- and they get what they want -- discussion about "whatever" that isn't on topic -- second. Is that unfair or impolite? I don't think so and I don't think it's asking too much.

Case in point. Winston has been talking about all sorts of things in this thread. I haven't complained because in his first post, he directly answered the thread question. His direct answer was the first thing he wrote in his first post.
Are you writing an article about the impact of illegal immigration? Or just curious?

No, it is not. It is at best puerile. Were I asked that question, I'd answer it by saying, "Nothing as far as I know." I'd answer that way because I don't believe I've ever met a convicted rapist and one criterion for my knowing a rapist has affected me is knowing s/he has officially been declared a rapist. For the same reason, I could as easily and accurately answer by saying "I don't know."

Be that as it may, if I were asked, "What has a rapist done to deprive me of something," I would answer the question directly rather than launching into a discussion about rapists. If the inquirer wants to know about rapists in some way, shape or form, they can ask me about rapists instead of about my experience with rapist.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but an "illegal" is actually someone who has been convicted of a crime in a court of law. Until then, he is "undocumented".
You have your terms confused.

When you do something against the law, you are doing something that is illegal. If you have no legal right to be in this country, you are here illegally.

Being convicted of being here illegally means you are a convict.

Just out of curiosity, how long have you been willing to exploit the brown man?

Nope, DW. Wrong again. nobody is an "illegal" until convicted of a crime in a court of law. That is basicly high school Civics info. Did you sleep through the 8th grade?
Sorry, but you don't get to define terms.

il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

Notice it says nothing about conviction.

Have a nice day.

Hard to believe just how lost some of these people really are. The hair splitting semantics played by Liberal loonies is sometimes exhausting to read through. WOW...the shit these people will come up with!
Hair splitting? Tell ya what. If a prosecuter wants to remove an undocmented person, he would have to take him to court and prove that he was in the country illegally. If, during the trial, he were to refer to the defendant was an "illegal", the defence attopreny would object, and the judge would have the word stricken from the record. The Objection of the defence attorney would be upheld.

Don't like the law, as written, to conform to the Constitution? Well, then welcome to "Trump's World".
I don't want to be associated with "Trump's World," but the court process you describe is part of the reason we have so many illegal immigrants living here for years and "getting away with it." They were apprehended and because of the laws, and because of the overburdened court systems, those people were released with a court date which they never attended. They disappeared into the shadows. Now, is it fair to the people that snuck into the country and have managed to get away with it for years to all of a sudden have an administration come in that wants to send them home? It's not fair they were allowed to get away with it for so long, get their hopes up, they've lived their lives here, raised families here, put down roots, a lot of them. We can blame politicians on both sides of the aisle for not wanting to piss off the immigrant population and the employers that hire them.

How can we manage this without it being such a joke? Can we expedite the process drastically or simplify the proceedings or find a manageable way of detaining the person until trial? We should look into how, realistically, to manage this problem. Not shoot them or violate our constitutional protections or act like assholes, but enforce our immigration laws. Right now we haven't got our arms around it.

as a matter of fact, we have been using a "better way" for years now. Please read the following:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/...s-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html?_r=0

As for requiring the government to give a person a fair trail is concerned, I am not about to support anyone who wants to give the government that much power over us, and who would take that right away from us.
Perhaps it should be instituted everywhere. That article was from 2014, and I know the problem I spoke of still exists. I'm not pushing to eliminate a fair trial; just a fast one.

Why so adverse to more than answering your question?

Just to clarify a bit...It's not that I mind the off topic chit chat so much. It's that the people doing it (1) don't/won't answer the thread question first, and (2) all they have to say is off topic.

I'm pretty open to folks saying whatever they want provided they first address the thread topic directly. That way, I get what I want first -- it's my thread, I think I'm entitled to that -- and they get what they want -- discussion about "whatever" that isn't on topic -- second. Is that unfair or impolite? I don't think so and I don't think it's asking too much.

Case in point. Winston has been talking about all sorts of things in this thread. I haven't complained because in his first post, he directly answered the thread question. His direct answer was the first thing he wrote in his first post.
Are you writing an article about the impact of illegal immigration? Or just curious?
Just curious.

I won't forswear writing an article at some point in the future, but right now, I'm just curious.

No, it is not. It is at best puerile. Were I asked that question, I'd answer it by saying, "Nothing as far as I know." I'd answer that way because I don't believe I've ever met a convicted rapist and one criterion for my knowing a rapist has affected me is knowing s/he has officially been declared a rapist. For the same reason, I could as easily and accurately answer by saying "I don't know."

Be that as it may, if I were asked, "What has a rapist done to deprive me of something," I would answer the question directly rather than launching into a discussion about rapists. If the inquirer wants to know about rapists in some way, shape or form, they can ask me about rapists instead of about my experience with rapist.

The reason you are so single focused is because as a Xelor disciple you were created in the image of Xelor, and like your master, your favorite tactic involves messing about with ticks and tocks....which puts you in a extremely small number of idiots.
I bet you brush your teeth the exact number of strokes each time. I imagine you have to turn your TV on a specific number of times before watching. I know such behavior is also known as "constant Counting things is a common behavioral theme, a sort of compulsion for some with OCD.

The black population:
[/QUOTE]

We are talking about immigrants, legal and illegal, you racist prick. Not blacks, not hispanics--IMMIGRANTS.

“In one estimate, immigrants earn about $240 billion a year, pay about $90 billion a year in taxes, and use about $5 billion in public benefits,” a 2010 report by the Council found. “In another cut of the data, immigrant tax payments total $20 to $30 billion more than the amount of government services they use.” And a report by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in 2013 found that “more than half of undocumented immigrants have federal and state income, Social Security, and Medicare taxes automatically deducted from their paychecks.” Those immigrants are essentially helping to underwrite the welfare system, providing an enormous subsidy to it every year without being able to reap any of the benefits.

Immigrants Don't Drain Welfare. They Fund It.

Like I said, we don't subsidize illegal and legal immigrants, THEY SUBSIDIZE US.

Think about it. Someone comes here illegally. They use a fake Social Security number. They pay Social Security taxes and will never ever get to collect any benefits. And yet they don't bitch, not one little bit. Contrast that with ignorant redneck yahoos who bitch and moan that they are subsidizing those immigrants when they really aren't, and bitch and moan about how high their taxes are and need to be cut.

Looking at in from a business perspective and it is the same thing as an employer. I would hire an immigrant, legal or illegal, before I would hire some white redneck every time. The immigrant will come to work EVERY DAY, SOBER. while the white redneck is going to call in sick the day after he collects his paycheck. The immigrant will work harder and never complain. The white redneck will slack off every chance he gets and will complain incessantly over everything from the temperature of the break room to the type of toilet paper in the restroom. Funny, it is the same when it comes to being a resident. The citizens are lazy, complain incessantly, and blame anyone and everyone for their problems but themselves. The immigrants work hard, never complain, and blame no one. They put their head down and WORK.

Like I said, we don't subsidize illegal and legal immigrants, THEY SUBSIDIZE US.

Think about it. Someone comes here illegally. They use a fake Social Security number. They pay Social Security taxes and will never ever get to collect any benefits. And yet they don't bitch, not one little bit. Contrast that with ignorant redneck yahoos who bitch and moan that they are subsidizing those immigrants when they really aren't, and bitch and moan about how high their taxes are and need to be cut.

Thirteen years after welfare reform, the share of immigrant-headed households (legal and illegal) with a child (under age 18) using at least one welfare program continues to be very high. This is partly due to the large share of immigrants with low levels of education and their resulting low incomes — not their legal status or an unwillingness to work. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing.

Among the findings:

• In 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children.
Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

The black population:

We are talking about immigrants, legal and illegal, you racist prick. Not blacks, not hispanics--IMMIGRANTS.

“In one estimate, immigrants earn about $240 billion a year, pay about $90 billion a year in taxes, and use about $5 billion in public benefits,” a 2010 report by the Council found. “In another cut of the data, immigrant tax payments total $20 to $30 billion more than the amount of government services they use.” And a report by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in 2013 found that “more than half of undocumented immigrants have federal and state income, Social Security, and Medicare taxes automatically deducted from their paychecks.” Those immigrants are essentially helping to underwrite the welfare system, providing an enormous subsidy to it every year without being able to reap any of the benefits.

Immigrants Don't Drain Welfare. They Fund It.

Looking at in from a business perspective and it is the same thing as an employer. I would hire an immigrant, legal or illegal, before I would hire some white redneck every time. The immigrant will come to work EVERY DAY, SOBER. while the white redneck is going to call in sick the day after he collects his paycheck. The immigrant will work harder and never complain. The white redneck will slack off every chance he gets and will complain incessantly over everything from the temperature of the break room to the type of toilet paper in the restroom. Funny, it is the same when it comes to being a resident. The citizens are lazy, complain incessantly, and blame anyone and everyone for their problems but themselves. The immigrants work hard, never complain, and blame no one. They put their head down and WORK.[/QUOTE]

FACTs...
,,,estimated earnings of $31,200, and 3.6 million unauthorized workers.
The Social Security Administration estimates about $12 billion was paid into the administration’s trust funds from earnings of unauthorized workers in 2010 (after deducting about $1 billion from possible benefits paid out). This number includes contributions on behalf of employees as well as their employers. Workers and employers pony up about the same amount into the system. Clinton: Undocumented workers pay $12B to Social Security

So let's say this is true... $12 billion which INCLUDES the employer paid portion.
Now how much does an Illegal immigrant COST Federal/state/local in benefits?
  • Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level.
  • The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.
  • The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117. The fiscal impact per household varies considerably because the greatest share of the burden falls on state and local taxpayers whose burden depends on the size of the illegal alien population in that locality
  • Education for the children of illegal aliens constitutes the single largest cost to taxpayers, at an annual price tag of nearly $52 billion. Nearly all of those costs are absorbed by state and local governments.
  • At the federal level, about one-third of outlays are matched by tax collections from illegal aliens. At the state and local level, an average of less than 5 percent of the public costs associated with illegal immigration is recouped through taxes collected from illegal aliens.
  • Most illegal aliens do not pay income taxes. Among those who do, much of the revenues collected are refunded to the illegal aliens when they file tax returns. Many are also claiming tax credits resulting in payments from the U.S. Treasury.
The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)

So the net expense for illegals is about $100 billion a year in the above.

Forum List

Back