🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What has caused our global warming?

Liar (FCT).

AGW states that human activity is the primary cause of global warming. The four points I noted show that warming is taking place, that it is being caused by GHGs and that humans are the source of those GHGs. I didn't miss shit. Every point is falsifiable. They just don't happen to be false. You've got diddly squat on all counts. That's what happens when you take up the wrong side of an argument.
What is the percentage of naturally occurring GHGs (volcanoes and such), versus those produced by man's activities?

Please show your work.

Liar (FCT).

AGW states that human activity is the primary cause of global warming. The four points I noted show that warming is taking place, that it is being caused by GHGs and that humans are the source of those GHGs. I didn't miss shit. Every point is falsifiable. They just don't happen to be false. You've got diddly squat on all counts. That's what happens when you take up the wrong side of an argument.

Boy -- you sure schooled me didn't ya Bullwinkle???

Here's your problem.. I accept the fact that the globe is warming and that CO2 play a (minute) role in that warming.. Therefore -- please remove me from your list of deniers if those are the ONLY IMPORTANT and VITAL TENETS of this Global Warming fairytale.. As of TODAY -- according to Abe, I've been officially absolved as "a denier"...

You don't understand your fallacy here -- or your bucket of herring --- so I don't want to play any more --- NOW THAT I'M NOT A DENIER...

:lol:

Too late. TSI is not anthropogenic. You're a denier.

AGW is real science and is based on falsifiable claims.

Liar (FCT).

:blahblah::anj_stfu:

AGW states that human activity is the primary cause of global warming.

bullshit_detector.gif

You just love drinking that Kool-Aid, don't you Dishonest Abe?
:cuckoo: :lmao:

I'm reposting the link below since you conveinently ignored it the first time but even if you do happen to look at it, we both know that you will most likely dispute it because it doesn't support the bullshit lies that you so faithfully believe and accept.

:arrow: No scientific evidence of man-made global warming | The Daily Caller

If anyone around here is a liar with regards to global warming, it's most definetly you Dishonest Abe. :eusa_liar:

EVERYTHING ABOUT AGW IS A LIE!

Last edited:
To date this has not happened. Further, humans lack the ability to accurately measure it to the accuracy that is needed in the first place.

The science says both of your claims are wrong. Two separate sensors on the Aqua satellite, AIRS and CERES, do measure it, and they both show OLR decreasing between 2002 to 2011.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20120012822.pdf

susskind-2012-table-1.png

Westwall is correct. If those are the change rates then over that decade, the OLR decreased by 0.5 w per m2 OR MORE!! Not likely.. Furthermore, there arenonly 2 or 3 NARROW bands inthat energy that CO2 can influence. THE VAST BULK of the energy measued in that fashion is transparent to CO2. Show me full spectral changes over the same decade and we will chat.

Show us some satellite data that does NOT show the Earth is still accumulating heat energy.

Where is the name of one scientist with a link to science. All I see is press releases from leftist websites.

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. But if you'd like some links to scientists conducting climate research whose results constitute the IPCC's position (and that of all mainstream science), feel free to start at IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Look for links to AR5. Let us know if you need any help with the big words.

Then go find it yourself.

I already know what answer CERES gives. it is unrealistic, but seemingly quite precise.

therefore climate science gave it a 'number' that suits their purpose.

The precision achieved by the most advanced generation of radiation budget satellites is indicated by the planetary energy imbalance measured by the ongoing CERES (Clouds and the Earth’s Radiant Energy System) instrument (Loeb et al., 2009), which finds a measured 5-year-mean imbalance of 6.5 W/m2 (Loeb et al., 2009). Because this result is implausible, instrumentation calibration factors were introduced to reduce the imbalance to the imbalance suggested by climate models, 0.85 W/m2 (Loeb et al., 2009).
--James Hansen

I'm quite certain that the Earth is still getting warmer. I'm also quite certain that you could care less what the preponderance of the evidence shows. Despite your attempts to pretend to be sincerely skeptical, the application of your skepticism is utterly biased. You made your mind up long ago but would rather folks didn't know.

If you're a true skeptic, Ian, why are your disagreement almost ENTIRELY with those of us who accept mainstream science? A true skeptic should be arguing with damn near everyone. How is it that you display so very, very little skepticism toward the expressed opinions of the deniers here? THEY certainly think you're on their side.

I'm quite certain that the Earth is still getting warmer. I'm also quite certain that you could care less what the preponderance of the evidence shows. Despite your attempts to pretend to be sincerely skeptical, the application of your skepticism is utterly biased. You made your mind up long ago but would rather folks didn't know.

If you're a true skeptic, Ian, why are your disagreement almost ENTIRELY with those of us who accept mainstream science? A true skeptic should be arguing with damn near everyone. How is it that you display so very, very little skepticism toward the expressed opinions of the deniers here? THEY certainly think you're on their side.

that's funny!!!!!!

do you always think that your opinions are true just because you think them?

Although, if you've become convinced that your opinions are wrong, do let us know.

Forum List

Back