🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What has caused our global warming?

Tell me something. How long after the first time you heard the idea, did you accept that the expansion of the universe is accelerating (assuming you've accepted it)?

Then go find it yourself.

I already know what answer CERES gives. it is unrealistic, but seemingly quite precise.

therefore climate science gave it a 'number' that suits their purpose.

The precision achieved by the most advanced generation of radiation budget satellites is indicated by the planetary energy imbalance measured by the ongoing CERES (Clouds and the Earth’s Radiant Energy System) instrument (Loeb et al., 2009), which finds a measured 5-year-mean imbalance of 6.5 W/m2 (Loeb et al., 2009). Because this result is implausible, instrumentation calibration factors were introduced to reduce the imbalance to the imbalance suggested by climate models, 0.85 W/m2 (Loeb et al., 2009).
--James Hansen

HOLY FU--KING SMOKES !!!! Tell me that James Hansen did not say that !!!

Because this results is implausible, .... factors WERE INTRODUCED TO REDUCE THE IMBALANCE to the imbalance suggested by climate models...

Is there anything more a skeptical scientist needs to know about the integrity of the Global Warmer's numbers ????

:death:

I know it can be a real shock to find actual honesty in the honest people you've been maligning without cause for years now.

I know it can be a real shock to find actual honesty in the honest people you've been maligning without cause for years now.

Is that the way you read that? No wonder you are completely clueless.. The brutal honesty was IMMEDIATELY followed by queering the results in a VERY unorthodox (and many would say) scientifically DISHONEST way.. And yet you want me to praise him????

No. I'd like you to treat him fairly and as he actually deserves. Which, in case the point eludes you, is NOT how you've been treating him or Jones or Mann or Trenberth or, in general, all the world's climate scientists.

Forum List

Back