What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the beat goes on....

4 Shots Fired Into Volusia County Florida GOP Headquarters

Police in South Daytona Florida are investigating after someone fired four bullets through the windows of the Volusia County Republican Headquarters, according to local ABC affiliate WFTV9. Nobody was injured in the incident.

4 Shots Fired Into Volusia County Florida GOP Headquarters
Damn! They need to catch this nut pronto!
where is the wall to wall coverage? Where are the calls by the likes of Jim Costa to stop with the rhetoric of the left inciting this kind of behavior? Where are the calls for turning down the temperature of the media? Seems pretty violent to shoot blindly into a building of alleged political enemies.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Oh yes it is all the other side...ISIS sympathizers...good example of a statement untethered from reality.

How many Christians did Obama allow in from the Middle East for humanitarian needs? How many Muuuuuslims did Obama allow in who weren't vetted and have radical ties to Al Qaeda or ISIS? Hmmm?

Census Data Confirms Obama Is Flooding America With Over 100K+ Muslim Immigrants Yearly • Now The End Begins

I have to bring out the picture AGAIN, for you liberals to understand how we feel about you.

View attachment 225289

No one remembers when he refused to meet with a Rep, from Israel in his second term. I don't remember him ever meeting with any one from the Nation and it was not on his ASS KISS trip to the area either.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Oh yes it is all the other side...ISIS sympathizers...good example of a statement untethered from reality.

How many Christians did Obama allow in from the Middle East for humanitarian needs? How many Muuuuuslims did Obama allow in who weren't vetted and have radical ties to Al Qaeda or ISIS? Hmmm?

Census Data Confirms Obama Is Flooding America With Over 100K+ Muslim Immigrants Yearly • Now The End Begins

I have to bring out the picture AGAIN, for you liberals to understand how we feel about you.

View attachment 225289

No one remembers when he refused to meet with a Rep, from Israel in his second term. I don't remember him ever meeting with any one from the Nation and it was not on his ASS KISS trip to the area either.

Obama openly insulted Israel and all Jews repeatedly during his reign.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

View attachment 225289

If so
Trump openly insulted Muslims & Mexicans.

Bowers isn't a minion of Trump.

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

View attachment 225289

If so

I openly insult Mexicans and Muslims who are here illegally all the time...Got an issue with that? Yeah, and fucking fascists, I have an issue with also.

We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

Wrong. "Unacceptable discourse" is protected as well. In fact, that is the whole point of the thing.
No unacceptable discourse was previously discouraged because the speaker was ostracized or at least ridiculed.

Now they have found homes. Private social media sites need to police themselves or face a really pissed off majority.

View attachment 225289

If so

I openly insult Mexicans and Muslims who are here illegally all the time...Got an issue with that? Yeah, and fucking fascists, I have an issue with also.

Why are people who criticize Muslims any different than those who criticize Jews, exactly?

Fascism isn't the killer, a lot of states modeled off of Fascism & killed few.

It's called Anglo- Saxons kill they did so as Nazi anti-Jews & they did so as Neocon pro- Jews.

My Polish people have been Fascist like & anti-Semitic with Jozef Beck killed few & killed few under Capitalism & Communism too.

You Anglo-Saxons are just violent & ruin everything.

View attachment 225289

If so

Why are people who criticize Muslims any different than those who criticize Jews, exactly?

It's called Anglo- Saxons kill they did so as Nazi anti-Jews & they did so as Neocon pro- Jews.

My Polish people have been Fascist like & anti-Semitic with Jozef Beck killed few & killed few under Capitalism & Communism too.

Of late, I dont see 1% of the Jews strapping bombs to their children and sending them into crowds of Jews and Muslims to blow them up. Radical Islam is very much like Fascism, where they dont allow people to speak freely, or let people to live with out fear. You can keep trying to rewrite history but we know better than to listen to a Fascist. It didnt end well for either one...

If so

Of late, I dont see 1% of the Jews strapping bombs to their children and sending them into crowds of Jews and Muslims to blow them up. Radical Islam is very much like Fascism, where they dont allow people to speak freely, or let people to live with out fear. You can keep trying to rewrite history but we know better than to listen to a Fascist. It didnt end well for either one...

So there were never Jewish terrorists, gee no Baruch Goldstein, no Ami Popper, no Menachem Begin, no Irv Rubin, no Avraham Stern.

So Muslims are the only ones silencing free speech like that Muslim Zuckerberg who owns Facebook & Muslims Larry Page & Sergei Brinn who own Youtube.

If so

You can keep trying to rewrite history but we know better than to listen to a Fascist. It didnt end well for either one...

Re-Write history do Anglos do anything but?

Britain was pretty Capitalist & pretty pro-Jewish during the Late Victorian Holocausts where 30 million died from British Empire policies particularly in India.

It was pretty pro Jewish they elected Jewish Benjamin Disraeli during these terrible Late Victorian Holocausts.

Yet, Poland was Fascist like & anti-Semitic under Jozef Beck & basically killed nobody.

Anglo-Saxons are the problem like Rob Bowers.

"The left’s wanton acts of violence, vandalism, harassment, bullying — combined with the establishment media’s defense and justification of same — more than doubled the 16 recorded acts in September and 18 acts in August.

"Contributing to this threatening atmosphere of violence is, of course, the looming midterm elections and the bitter fight to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

"While the establishment media attempt to pin the appalling crimes of a serial criminal and vehement Trump hater on Trump and his supporters (an act that will only gin up more hate and violence against Trump and his supporters), throughout the country Republicans are facing organized acts of criminality and harassment at the rate of nearly 1.5 per day.

"Thus far, in October…

"There was an assassination attempt against President Trump:

"This assassination attempt also targeted high-ranking Trump officials:

• October 3, 2018: Defense Secretary James Mattis and FBI director Wray sent ricin letters.
"The New York Times openly fantasized about Trump’s assassination:

• October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
"One MSNBC commentator called for the military to remove Trump from office:

"There appears to have been an assassination attempt against Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) for her support of Brett Kavanaugh:

• October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
"No fewer than five Republican campaign centers and a club have been vandalized: [Update: six]

"There have been 12 rape and death threats aimed at Republicans, their families, and supporters:

• October 24, 2018: N.J. GOP Congressional Candidate Receives Letter Threatening His Children
  • October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
  • October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
  • October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
  • October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
  • October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Death Threat
  • October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
  • October 4, 2018: Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
  • October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
  • October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
  • October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
  • October 11, 2018: Anti-Trump Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter
"There have been nine assaults and attempted assaults against Republicans

• October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
  • October 6, 2018: Kavanaugh Protesters Accost Elderly Trump Supporter
  • October 5, 2018: Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
  • October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
  • October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
  • October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
  • October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
  • October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep. Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
  • October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
"There have been six acts of harassment and open calls to harass Republicans:

• October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
  • October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
  • October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
  • October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
  • October 8, 2018: Left-Wing Terrorist Group Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man
  • October 6, 2018: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) harassed at airport
  • October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
"Three high-ranking Democrats have called for more violence and incivility:

• October 21, 2018: Obama’s former deputy secretary of state, Philippe Reines says harassment of McConnell and his wife “is fine”
  • October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
  • October 10, 2018: Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: ‘When They Go Low, We Kick ‘Em’
"CNN called for more harassment of Republicans:

• October 10, 2018: CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) said Republicans deserved to have their Manhattan club vandalized:

• October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
"A left-wing news outlet blamed Republican Rep. Steve Scalise for nearly being murdered:

• October 8, 2018: Raw Story’s Editor: Steve Scalise ‘Accomplice’ to His Attempted Murder
"A Trump supporter’s truck was lit on fire:

• October 11, 2018: A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire.
"At the time of writing, Breitbart News has recorded over 625 events of this kind against Trump and his supporters. The media either ignore, downplay, or justify these attacks."

Death Threats, Assaults, Vandalism: over 40 Acts of Left-Wing Thuggery in October, So Far… | Breitbart

Care4All and Coyote both are very nice decent people. Kind hearted. But it amazes me how they embrace their blindness.:(

What's so funny, Sobie? Its a fact. They are both good people. Just because a difference in politics doesn't make them bad, ya know.

"The left’s wanton acts of violence, vandalism, harassment, bullying — combined with the establishment media’s defense and justification of same — more than doubled the 16 recorded acts in September and 18 acts in August.

"Contributing to this threatening atmosphere of violence is, of course, the looming midterm elections and the bitter fight to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

"While the establishment media attempt to pin the appalling crimes of a serial criminal and vehement Trump hater on Trump and his supporters (an act that will only gin up more hate and violence against Trump and his supporters), throughout the country Republicans are facing organized acts of criminality and harassment at the rate of nearly 1.5 per day.

"Thus far, in October…

"There was an assassination attempt against President Trump:

"This assassination attempt also targeted high-ranking Trump officials:

• October 3, 2018: Defense Secretary James Mattis and FBI director Wray sent ricin letters.
"The New York Times openly fantasized about Trump’s assassination:

• October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
"One MSNBC commentator called for the military to remove Trump from office:

"There appears to have been an assassination attempt against Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) for her support of Brett Kavanaugh:

• October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
"No fewer than five Republican campaign centers and a club have been vandalized: [Update: six]

"There have been 12 rape and death threats aimed at Republicans, their families, and supporters:

• October 24, 2018: N.J. GOP Congressional Candidate Receives Letter Threatening His Children
  • October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
  • October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
  • October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
  • October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
  • October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Death Threat
  • October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
  • October 4, 2018: Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
  • October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
  • October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
  • October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
  • October 11, 2018: Anti-Trump Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter
"There have been nine assaults and attempted assaults against Republicans

• October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
  • October 6, 2018: Kavanaugh Protesters Accost Elderly Trump Supporter
  • October 5, 2018: Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
  • October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
  • October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
  • October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
  • October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
  • October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep. Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
  • October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
"There have been six acts of harassment and open calls to harass Republicans:

• October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
  • October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
  • October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
  • October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
  • October 8, 2018: Left-Wing Terrorist Group Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man
  • October 6, 2018: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) harassed at airport
  • October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
"Three high-ranking Democrats have called for more violence and incivility:

• October 21, 2018: Obama’s former deputy secretary of state, Philippe Reines says harassment of McConnell and his wife “is fine”
  • October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
  • October 10, 2018: Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: ‘When They Go Low, We Kick ‘Em’
"CNN called for more harassment of Republicans:

• October 10, 2018: CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) said Republicans deserved to have their Manhattan club vandalized:

• October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
"A left-wing news outlet blamed Republican Rep. Steve Scalise for nearly being murdered:

• October 8, 2018: Raw Story’s Editor: Steve Scalise ‘Accomplice’ to His Attempted Murder
"A Trump supporter’s truck was lit on fire:

• October 11, 2018: A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire.
"At the time of writing, Breitbart News has recorded over 625 events of this kind against Trump and his supporters. The media either ignore, downplay, or justify these attacks."

Death Threats, Assaults, Vandalism: over 40 Acts of Left-Wing Thuggery in October, So Far… | Breitbart
Not bad for creeping up on war.

Notice that whenever Republicans fight back, liberals shriek about how unfair it all is.

We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

Wrong. "Unacceptable discourse" is protected as well. In fact, that is the whole point of the thing.
No unacceptable discourse was previously discouraged because the speaker was ostracized or at least ridiculed.

I never played by those rules, myself.

You know that during times of declared war these laws are legal, right? Like martial law.

th

So now you're going to justify laws that violate a persons rights because the United States was in a state of war?

Funny... As I recall we've been in a state of war since about 09/16/01 so any law passed to prevent possible terrorists, even if it violates their rights or profiles, should be allowed if we go by your reasoning.

Hell!!! We could pass laws that prevent people from speaking or writing in any language other than English. We could most likely fortify and arm our border to prevent people who shouldn't be here from entering and kick those who are here illegally out.

Go Trump!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Thanks to most who have posted here, See a tiny tiny window opening towards the possible chance for discourse away from finger pointing.

So why is trump making it OK to discriminate against them?
Trump is not doing that. If gays get any perks for being gay, then non gays are being discriminated against

Now get your AIDS TEST STUPID
What "perks" are they getting? Being able to have the legality of marriage is not an "extra." It is what every heterosexual already takes for granted as a right. It is simply an equal rights thing.
No one hasbeen able to come up with a single or perk gays get that does not also apply to heteros.
------------------------------------------ I think that IRosie did in her post number 684 Coyote !!

Let's see...the right to claim discrimmination based on sexual orientation Pis?

What law denies hetros the same right?

You know what? I got fired from a job because a Puerto-Rican dyke lied on me just to get another Bori in there.

After I saved the whole place from burning down. At least the owners acknowledge that.

My friend got me the job, I didn't care that much about it. So yeah, I saved the whole place from burning down, and then a Puerto-Rican dyke manager lied on me to make room for another Puerto-Rican at the place.

I'm not mad at him, but what that skunt did was wrong. My friend that got me that job is long dead anyways, and I did good by her, so fuck it. I showed up to that shithole more often than I had to, just to not make my friend that got me the job look bad. She was a good friend. I didn't want to let her down.

The owners probably didn't even believe the lying dyke, but had to go along with it because of Affirmative Action.

Last edited:
What's so funny, Sobie? Its a fact. They are both good people. Just because a difference in politics doesn't make them bad, ya know.

Coyote, Care, Mac, Old Lady, You and many on this board can be civil in their disagreements.

It is the fringers on every side that make a decent conversation impossible and I am sick of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back