What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When diversity was voluntary, and people had freedom of association; we didn’t have these problems on this scale, nor with this frequency...
When have YOU been force to diversify? When have YOU been forced to associate with someone not like you?
In school. In the military. In restaurants. In hiring. In the way my tax dollars are spent.... I could go on forever...
Wait....you want to be protected from different groups when you are out in public? Seriously? What kind of uber snowflake ARE YOU?
Wrong dick breath. I want to hire whomever I like. Rent to whoever I like. Total freedom of association. Get the government out of everyone’s personal, and professional life. But then you already knew that. And the thought of such a thing becoming reality scares the shit out of you. Because then you’d see just how much things haven’t changed.

Problem there is when everyone feels as you do and wide spread discrimmination locks them out of good jobs, housing, education. Just like the good old days eh?
Then they move on to an area where they don’t have that problem. And that community no longer has the problem of those who aren’t wanted. It’s a peaceful voluntary option. Or you can force them to interact against their will, and whine about the negative consequences of it...

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

The sad truth is that the pernicious effects of liberalism is catching up with us. Years and years of progressives unraveling the fabric of society in their constant arrogance that it both needed fixed and that THEY were put here on Earth to do it! I know you'll disagree, but it really is as simple as that.

You can begin by stopping attacking other people. It's always African-Americans who are wrong, women are wrong, LGBTs are wrong, Muslims are wrong, Latinos/Latinas are wrong, and all down the line, and YOU have the answer, which is that all of these people have to get with your program. How about cooperating in friendship with all of these people? How about stopping your aggression and pomposity toward others? Why not try shutting your mouth and listening while others speak?
And white trash who are wrong and fundies who are wrong...you gotta reach out from the left too.

That's a start.

But until you give up on calling people "racist", it is small potatoes.

Along with homophobe and bigot.
Do't make bigoted posts & you won't be called a bigot.

It is that simple.

Pot meet kettle and GFY RealDumb, you post some of the most bigoted hateful shit of anyone on this forum
More name calling.

Will you call out CNN, Colbert, and the rest of the left hate media?

sk101118dAPR20181011044510.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I didn't think you would.

Let's face it, you support and promote violence by the left against the right.

You become outraged if is backfires, but as long as Americans are the victims, you're all for violence.

cb101018dAPR20181010014507.jpg
I'm all for peace and respect for each other's opinions, coexisting with my neighbors regardless of their religion or crazy militia ideas. Just do me the favor of actually replying to my posts instead of spewing stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of all the people on this thread, did you really think it was rational to point that at me? No matter how hard you look, you will never find me applauding violence by the left. Ever. Not on my crabbiest day.

You're all for peace as long as the right shuts up and does as they are told.

You advocate for the elimination of the bill of rights. That is not peace.

Spewing hate is not American you stupid fuck.

Just because it is legal to spew your haste does not mean you should nor does it mean you don't get called out for it.

You people are dumber than shit.

Spewing hate is not American you stupid fuck.

That about says it all.

When have YOU been force to diversify? When have YOU been forced to associate with someone not like you?
In school. In the military. In restaurants. In hiring. In the way my tax dollars are spent.... I could go on forever...
Wait....you want to be protected from different groups when you are out in public? Seriously? What kind of uber snowflake ARE YOU?
Wrong dick breath. I want to hire whomever I like. Rent to whoever I like. Total freedom of association. Get the government out of everyone’s personal, and professional life. But then you already knew that. And the thought of such a thing becoming reality scares the shit out of you. Because then you’d see just how much things haven’t changed.

Problem there is when everyone feels as you do and wide spread discrimmination locks them out of good jobs, housing, education. Just like the good old days eh?
Then they move on to an area where they don’t have that problem. And that community no longer has the problem of those who aren’t wanted. It’s a peaceful voluntary option. Or you can force them to interact against their will, and whine about the negative consequences of it...

Actually...it's more like a cultural form of apartheid where there really isn't much choice. You want to live in the ghetto where your children aren't safe, the schools suck and drugs are rampant? Sure. That's fine with us. Or you want to move up into better neighborhoods (oops, the we don't want your color/ethnicity/religion living here).

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Not us.

Just the left.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
Not us.

Just the left.

And a good example of the problem.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.

I can say the same about conservatives. I used to be able disagree without being labeled “evil” or “Nazi”or “commie”. It is crazy.
That depends on what you're disagreeing about.

If you disagree about things like human rights, then you probably are a nazi, commie, totalitarian..in short, evil.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
Not us.

Just the left.

Actually, a good example of the problem is your inability to recognize what the problem is.

Why did you leave this off your list, Coyote?

Because you are the problem.

Utah Man Charged With Sending Ricin To White House, Pentagon

Actually...it's more like a cultural form of apartheid where there really isn't much choice. You want to live in the ghetto where your children aren't safe, the schools suck and drugs are rampant? Sure. That's fine with us. Or you want to move up into better neighborhoods (oops, the we don't want your color/ethnicity/religion living here).
No it isn’t. When freedom of association is voluntary it’s called freedom.

"Why Are Fake Bombs Sent to Democrats More Shocking Than Real Ricin Packages to Republicans?"

"I would wager that 98% of the public doesn't even know that packages far more deadly than the ineffective bomb-resembling packages allegedly mailed by Cesar Sayoc were mailed to the president and his allies and staff.

Remember that time American media was consumed with news that the deadly poison ricin – contact with the skin can be deadly – was sent to President Trump, Republican Senator Ted Cruz, Defense Secretary James Mattis, and the Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral John Richardson? Remember all of the introspective opinion pieces wondering if attacks on the president had gone too far? Or if claiming that Republican policies kill people, might not be an incitement to violence?

"Me either. But who can remember all the way back to October 2?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ding_republicans_a_mere_em4_weeks_agoem_.html

Actually this is a great example of how things get deliberately distorted to serve partisan agendas.

From your link.

When a picture of the memorial recently surfaced on social media sites, it quickly went viral, and prompted anger among many Republicans, who called the dedication not only inaccurate but also a prime example of revisionist history. But the university stands by the inscription.

The plaque, located on a historic building that’s part of Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago and installed in 1905, states: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”

“ According to building archives, the word democrat was used because Lincoln was an advocate for democracy—the political or social equality of all people,” campus officials stated in a press release. “The word was not chosen to reflect a political affiliation. … Northeastern Illinois University recognizes the context that this plaque was created and intends to uphold its integrity.”
Which means....Dems AGAIN made a common word that is supposedly good for the USA into something bad due to their actions.

Any MSM report about the #walkaway gathering today? A buttload showed up, yet..silence. Funny, that. So my question is...why are so many dems walking away? Is it because they don't like what the "democrats" have/are done/doing and what they represent has no bearing on what the term DEMOCRACY means or rather..USED to mean?
I don’t know how many are really walking away and how much is rightwing media hype. I do think a number of people have left both parties and gone independent.
Check it out for yourself. Its all over twitter and it is NOT right wing media "hype". This is the problem, people. If something doesn't look good to the opposing views and happenings, it's "bullshit". No. Its not.
Ever hear of Blexit? Check that out too, which is also all over twitter. With vids. And pics. And statements. And witnesses.
"...Its all over twitter ..."

And?

That doesn't prove anything.

Too funny.

Those neighborhoods are better in large part on account of who isn’t there. So why would all the residents want to import ghetto dwellers, and the problems they create? Most wouldn’t.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
What happened?

Hillary lost and Progressives refuse to live peacefully in a country that they don't run

Progressives aren't shooting up Synagogues, black Churches or sending bombs to political critics. We have a more serious problem than Antifia going on.
They're shooting Republican Congressman, big difference
"They're shooting Republican Congressment"......Words have meaning.

"They're" indicates more than one.
"shooting" indicates it is currently going on.

You're welcome.

"Why Are Fake Bombs Sent to Democrats More Shocking Than Real Ricin Packages to Republicans?"

"I would wager that 98% of the public doesn't even know that packages far more deadly than the ineffective bomb-resembling packages allegedly mailed by Cesar Sayoc were mailed to the president and his allies and staff.

Remember that time American media was consumed with news that the deadly poison ricin – contact with the skin can be deadly – was sent to President Trump, Republican Senator Ted Cruz, Defense Secretary James Mattis, and the Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral John Richardson? Remember all of the introspective opinion pieces wondering if attacks on the president had gone too far? Or if claiming that Republican policies kill people, might not be an incitement to violence?

"Me either. But who can remember all the way back to October 2?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ding_republicans_a_mere_em4_weeks_agoem_.html

BINGO.

David Harsanyi has an excellent piece today in the Federalist:

But if you’re not upset about the vile accusations that are incessantly thrown at someone like Benjamin Netanyahu, while you think calling out Soros is de facto anti-Semitism, your main concern is liberalism, not the Jewish people.

If you think Trump should bring down the temperature, you have a point. If you think Trump should turn down the temperature but you fail to mention that a progressive yelling about “health care” tried to assassinate the entire GOP leadership on a baseball field, you don’t really care about the temperature.

If you fail to mention that Democrats have been accusing Republicans of wanting to the kill the poor and young, of trying to destroy the planet, of being “terrorists” after every school shooting, you don’t care about the temperature. If you rationalize mob behavior every time you don’t get your way in the electoral process, you don’t care about the temperature. And if your first instinct is to play politics with tragedy for partisan gain, you are part of the problem...

Left's Response To The Mass Shooting Of Jews Is An Act Of Bad Faith

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
Not us.

Just the left.

Actually, a good example of the problem is your inability to recognize what the problem is.

Why did you leave this off your list, Coyote?

Because you are the problem.

Utah Man Charged With Sending Ricin To White House, Pentagon
Just as wrong...just as illegal.

Prince Georges County, Maryland the ONE & ONLY semi afluent surburban neighborhood with ghetto murder rates.

Guess why?

What makes PG county so different from the rest of the similar neighborhoods?

Prince Georges County, Maryland the ONE & ONLY semi afluent surburban neighborhood with ghetto murder rates.

Guess why?

What makes PG county so different from the rest of the similar neighborhoods?
I appreciate your posts here making it totally clear that no one should be calling anyone a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back