What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

Prices are higher, however it would have been this way no matter who had been President. The only reason it isn’t worse was in 2021 Manchin and Sinema vote no to spending and spared us what many experts said would be double digit inflation In America.

Other than that you can’t credit or blame either party for the good or badof gas prices or high inflation. I have had to go without a few things but not because of Biden.

Why is there half of page of blank space every time you post. Minimicking your brain?????

"Seeds were sewn" is a common North American expression. Of course people who use it are better educated and more literate, so you may not be aware of it.

I don't know what you're seeing.

If seeds are "sewn", then what you are doing is "sewing" them.

You don't "sew" seeds. You "sow" them.

But go ahead and "sew" your seeds. What do you use to "sew" them with, a hand needle or an electric "sewing" machine?

Nice attempt at sounding smart, I guess.

But it's a fail.

Thanks for staying ignorant. It gives us plenty of entertainment.

Now it's your turn to double down on stupid.

Let's hear it.

While you're at it, you still haven't gratified us with your vast knowledge of places in the US where it's impossible for women to get abortions.

Nor have you named a single USMB poster who has opined that adults are constrained from having "gender reassignment" procedures.

These questions are many days old. Why won't you answer them?

Run, like you do with all the hard questions.

I don't know what you're seeing.

If seeds are "sewn", then what you are doing is "sewing" them.

You don't "sew" seeds. You "sow" them.

But go ahead and "sew" your seeds. What do you use to "sew" them with, a hand needle or an electric "sewing" machine?

Nice attempt at sounding smart, I guess.
But it's a fail.

Thanks for staying ignorant. It gives us plenty of entertainment.

Now it's your turn to double down on stupid.

Let's hear it.

While you're at it, you still haven't gratified us with your vast knowledge of places in the US where it's impossible for women to get abortions.

Nor have you named a single USMB poster who has opined that adults are constrained from having "gender reassignment" procedures.

These questions are many days old. Why won't you answer them?

Run, like you do with all the hard questions.

Well you're certainly triggered. I removed all of the useless white space in your post, but I left behind your useless lies and comments. Look how much smaller it is when you take our the blank spaces you seem to need.

What is laughable is that you think I have to jump through all of these hoops to "prove" things I've posted. Where is your proof that things are all free and easy in the USA and nobody is being harmed by Republican lies about abortions or trans people.

Furthermore, this thread is about what Joe Biden has forced you to give up, not abortion or trans people. Perhaps you should consider giving up your anger and your hatred.

Why are right wingers all so angry and full of hate??? Why are you spewing hatred at every turn? Seriously. Hatred destroys the hater, not the object of your hate.

Prices are higher, however it would have been this way no matter who had been President. The only reason it isn’t worse was in 2021 Manchin and Sinema vote no to spending and spared us what many experts said would be double digit inflation In America.

Other than that you can’t credit or blame either party for the good or badof gas prices or high inflation. I have had to go without a few things but not because of Biden.

So we stupidly replaced a pro-energy President with an anti-energy President and you think prices would have been the same with the pro-energy President, even though we didn't experience any huge fuel prices until after the anti-energy President took over with his party in charge of the entire Congress?

All just coincidence I guess.

The rich have taken so much and don't give a flying rats ass. They literally knock the price up on the little people every chance they get.

It is time to tax them and enforce anti-trust on their filthy ass.

Our President vaccinated over 200 million

The man tries to shake hands with invisible people and "he" vaccinated 200 million Americans? No, people that wanted to get vaccinated did and people that didn't want to didn't. He tried to force military personnel to get vaccinated and all that ended up doing was depleting our military and caused a huge decline in recruitment rates, but they still didn't get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back