What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franco's been on my ignore list because he attacked my mother and my sister.

Then I'm afraid I have to inform you that you didn't miss anything. :21:

Franco would be on my ignore list, except I don't even consider him worth THAT much effort.

One thing about Franko, if you read his last two posts, you read the next 1,000 of his posts.
Truth is repetitive, super duper. Unlike your your endlessly imaginative pubcrappe.

Like I said, I'm a glutton for punishment. Overall glutton. But clearly I was misguided in trying to get through to Franco. Okay, fine.

Talking to him doesn't work, ignoring him doesn't work. I'll take him as little more than a diversion, worth a passing comment here or there, but nothing more...

The really pathetic thing about conservatives is that back in 1988, most of these folks were all for Bush Sr. and his “kinder, gentler nation”. And in 2000, they were for his son’s “more humble place in the world”. Today they are sponsoring ripping kids from their parents for no reason except for wholesale cruelty.

See, that's the one thing about us Republicans, we learn as we go along.

No…

You just become meaner, forgetting why America was exceptional in the first place. Also forgetting that there is a difference between being strong and being tough.

If you actually thought America was exceptional, you wouldn't dismiss people invading as "jaywalkers and parking violators". Every single thing you think you know and admire about the United States exists only in your imagination, and is completely the opposite of reality.

Franco would be on my ignore list, except I don't even consider him worth THAT much effort.

One thing about Franko, if you read his last two posts, you read the next 1,000 of his posts.
Truth is repetitive, super duper. Unlike your your endlessly imaginative pubcrappe.

Super Duper! How clever!

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Wait, no. Forget I asked.

...No… You just become meaner, forgetting why America was exceptional in the first place. Also forgetting that there is a difference between being strong and being tough.
Tired, shopworn word-play that is no longer effective... nobody's listening anymore, outside your own base.

Like I said, I'm a glutton for punishment. Overall glutton. But clearly I was misguided in trying to get through to Franco. Okay, fine.

Talking to him doesn't work, ignoring him doesn't work. I'll take him as little more than a diversion, worth a passing comment here or there, but nothing more...

Well, hon, where you went wrong was when you treated him like a rational, thinking human being.

The production by BS propaganda of so many misinformed functional idiots is the story of our time.

You will NEVER inform anyone with that approach. I am not a "functional idiot". People who don't agree with you are not "functional idiots". And you are one of many reasons why the left and right don't want anything to do with each other. Too much of this. If all you do is insist on calling people names, you will not inform anyone of anything, except for how puerile and obnoxious you are.

When we don't hold the same opinions or ideas of the world as you do, it doesn't mean we're "misinformed" either.
No, but as it turns out, your dupe information is different from Everyone in the world outside your BS GOP propaganda bubble. Thanks for 9/11 through shear incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, the corrupt world economic meltdown, the worst propaganda in our country's history, and Wrecking the middle class and our country the last 35 years.

Funny, I had nothing to do with that.
You vote for the GOP, therefore you did it. Or did not vote for the Democrats, same damn thing.

The really pathetic thing about conservatives is that back in 1988, most of these folks were all for Bush Sr. and his “kinder, gentler nation”. And in 2000, they were for his son’s “more humble place in the world”. Today they are sponsoring ripping kids from their parents for no reason except for wholesale cruelty.

No…

You just become meaner, forgetting why America was exceptional in the first place. Also forgetting that there is a difference between being strong and being tough.
Tired, shopworn word-play that is no longer effective... nobody's listening anymore, outside your own base.

ok

One would wonder why you’re responding.

He's not original, he's not intelligent, and he's not useful . . . but DAMN, is he consistent.

Well, hon, where you went wrong was when you treated him like a rational, thinking human being.

That is a fault of mine I do freely admit.

No…

ok

Because tired, shopworn word-play still needs to be countered, lest it re-infect the less intelligent amongst you.

...No… You just become meaner, forgetting why America was exceptional in the first place. Also forgetting that there is a difference between being strong and being tough.
We shall see in November..
I would say between being strong and being an a****** full of BS Bluster.

It's not usually a fault, but you have to resist the urge to anthropomorphize leftists.

No…

ok

Because tired, shopworn word-play still needs to be countered, lest it re-infect the less intelligent amongst you.

ok

One would wonder why someone would be “re-infected” with honesty if “nobody’s listening”

The production by BS propaganda of so many misinformed functional idiots is the story of our time.

You will NEVER inform anyone with that approach. I am not a "functional idiot". People who don't agree with you are not "functional idiots". And you are one of many reasons why the left and right don't want anything to do with each other. Too much of this. If all you do is insist on calling people names, you will not inform anyone of anything, except for how puerile and obnoxious you are.

When we don't hold the same opinions or ideas of the world as you do, it doesn't mean we're "misinformed" either.
No, but as it turns out, your dupe information is different from Everyone in the world outside your BS GOP propaganda bubble. Thanks for 9/11 through shear incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, the corrupt world economic meltdown, the worst propaganda in our country's history, and Wrecking the middle class and our country the last 35 years.

Funny, I had nothing to do with that.
You vote for the GOP, therefore you did it. Or did not vote for the Democrats, same damn thing.

Ha, you tool. You don't know how I vote or who I vote for. Unlike you, I vote based on facts and rational decision making processes, you do so based on raw unadulterated emotions. People like you are why we have illegals streaming across our border. People like you, who are so uneducated about policy and the implications of voting for one person or another, are why this country is so fucked up right now.

I educate myself on who I vote for. Look, I tried being nice to you. Gloves are off now.

No…

ok

ok

One would wonder why someone would be “re-infected” with honesty if “nobody’s listening”
Noise, continuously blaring, eventually makes an impression.

Refutation of your tired, shopworn word-play serves to cancel-out that noise.

On the other hand, the more intelligent and pragmatic amongst you have come to realize that it's bad optics to stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your countrymen.

We need look no further than the Dems in the Senate refusing to shut down the government a second time on behalf of Dreamers, after making that mistake in early 2017.

Slowly but surely, your party is re-learning the Primary Lesson (stand with your countrymen) of November 8, 2016.

Last edited:

The problem in America is one-party is full of crap and it is not Democrats, super dupers. I tell you everyday the actual facts, but you are brainwashed. Last check, 94% of illegal males worked, 67% paid Taxes, and 35% owned homes. Thanks to the GOP and their silly dupes... The wall is stupid and useless, pass a good ID card like every other country for Christ's sake.

No…

ok

ok

I'm still busy wondering why you're trying to blame President Trump for LEFTIST laws and policies, and why you think you're fooling anyone.

G'head, Cornball. Tell us again how "mean" we are because of laws we had nothing to do with passing. Tell us again how YOUR laws and YOUR court cases and YOUR smokescreens of yesterday somehow add up to a ringing indictment of OUR character.

I think we're all enjoying laughing at your increasingly threadbare pretenses.

No…

ok

ok

Noise, continuously blaring, eventually makes an impression.

Refutation of your tired, shopworn word-play serves to cancel-out that noise.

On the other hand, the more intelligent and pragmatic amongst you have come to realize that it's bad optics to stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your countrymen.

We need look no further than the Dems in the Senate refusing to shut down the government a second time on behalf of Dreamers.

Slowly but surely, your party is re-learning the Primary Lesson (stand with your countrymen) of November 8, 2016.
Pass the goddamn ID card and end this GOP scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back