What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. I slept till 6:30 this evening, and Franco was the first thing I woke up to.

Sigh. The sheer horror. I admit, I'm bored. If anyone wants to engage me on the topic of this thread, please, by all means. Do so. Otherwise, I am going to lurk about watching Cecilie melt hapless people into their chairs.

No…

You just become meaner, forgetting why America was exceptional in the first place. Also forgetting that there is a difference between being strong and being tough.
Tired, shopworn word-play that is no longer effective... nobody's listening anymore, outside your own base.

ok

One would wonder why you’re responding.
Because tired, shopworn word-play still needs to be countered, lest it re-infect the less intelligent amongst you.

ok

One would wonder why someone would be “re-infected” with honesty if “nobody’s listening”

I'm still busy wondering why you're trying to blame President Trump for LEFTIST laws and policies, and why you think you're fooling anyone.

G'head, Cornball. Tell us again how "mean" we are because of laws we had nothing to do with passing. Tell us again how YOUR laws and YOUR court cases and YOUR smokescreens of yesterday somehow add up to a ringing indictment of OUR character.

I think we're all enjoying laughing at your increasingly threadbare pretenses.
The typically polite racist GOP Dupe believes in being cruel 2 immigrants as a solution, along with a a useless wall. Insanity runs in their families... We've had 100 years of that BS...

...Pass the goddamn ID card and end this GOP scam.
Ya'll should have bitten on the ID Card hook while you still could... as things stand now, it seems likely that it's now off the table.

Your (collective) pi$$ing and moaning about poor ghetto trash not being able to get an ID card finally drove 'em to something more draconian.

Well done.

Next time, go for the Middle Ground while you still can.

Wow.. I slept till 6:30 this evening, and Franco was the first thing I woke up to.

Sigh. The sheer horror. I admit, I'm bored. If anyone wants to engage me on the topic of this thread, please, by all means. Do so. Otherwise, I am going to lurk about watching Cecilie melt hapless people into their chairs.
You've got nothing, super duper. Pass the ID card like every other country.

Tired, shopworn word-play that is no longer effective... nobody's listening anymore, outside your own base.

ok

Because tired, shopworn word-play still needs to be countered, lest it re-infect the less intelligent amongst you.

ok

One would wonder why someone would be “re-infected” with honesty if “nobody’s listening”

I'm still busy wondering why you're trying to blame President Trump for LEFTIST laws and policies, and why you think you're fooling anyone.

G'head, Cornball. Tell us again how "mean" we are because of laws we had nothing to do with passing. Tell us again how YOUR laws and YOUR court cases and YOUR smokescreens of yesterday somehow add up to a ringing indictment of OUR character.

The typically polite racist GOP Dupe believes in being cruel 2 immigrants as a solution, along with a a useless wall. Insanity runs in their families... We've 100 years of that BS...
Oh my goodness, you actually managed to address the topic!

Okay, so, not everyone who crosses our borders are "immigrants". And you have a very sordid definition of what cruelty is. Listen, sending a child along through a hellish landscape of smugglers and drug cartels, alone, is cruel. What kind of worthless parent do you have to be to do that to your children? The whole idea of being a parent is facing trials and tribulations with the child. Not subjecting their innocence to it all by their lonesome.

Ya'll should have bitten on the ID Card hook while you still could... as things stand now, it seems likely that it's now off the table.

Your (collective) pi$$ing and moaning about poor ghetto trash not being able to get an ID card finally drove 'em to something more draconian.

Well done.

Next time, go the Middle Ground while you still can.
Although a voter i d is unnecessary totally, you would get one with a national ID card like everyone else has.

You've got nothing, super duper. Pass the ID card like every other country.

What's that even supposed to mean? I identify as a planetary body. Widely acknowledged by astronomers to be Earth's second moon.

ok

ok

The typically polite racist GOP Dupe believes in being cruel 2 immigrants as a solution, along with a a useless wall. Insanity runs in their families... We've 100 years of that BS...

Okay, so, not everyone who crosses our borders are "immigrants". And you have a very sordid definition of what cruelty is. Listen, sending a child along through a hellish landscape of smugglers and drug cartels, alone, is cruel. What kind of worthless parent do you have to be to do that to your children? The whole idea of being a parent is facing trials and tribulations with the child. Not subjecting their innocence to it all by their lonesome.
We're talking about fleeing a a country where GOP produced drug gangs are about to kill your kids, dumbass.

Well done.

Next time, go the Middle Ground while you still can.
Although a voter i d is unnecessary totally, you would get one with a national ID card like everyone else has.
Looks like they've gone beyond that now, driven there by your (collective) recalcitrance over the past couple of decades. Too little, too late.

You guys have really got to start working on your timing... it seems to be wwaaaayyy off nowadays.

Franco's been on my ignore list because he attacked my mother and my sister.

Then I'm afraid I have to inform you that you didn't miss anything. :21:

Franco would be on my ignore list, except I don't even consider him worth THAT much effort.

One thing about Franko, if you read his last two posts, you read the next 1,000 of his posts.

He's an empty barrel for sure

ok

ok

Where have you been? Thanks for finally reading my posts.

ok

We're talking about fleeing a a country where GOP produced drug gangs are about to kill your kids, dumbass.
Not our circus, not our monkeys... let 'em ask Mexico for asylum... we're full-up.

ok

Ha, those "drug gangs" were running rampant in Mexico, Central America and South America long before the "War on Drugs" ever became a thing.

ok

Oh, what-the fuck-ever. You're extra-delusional, even for you, which I'm pretty sure requires a rewriting of the laws of physics.

Franco's been on my ignore list because he attacked my mother and my sister.

Then I'm afraid I have to inform you that you didn't miss anything. :21:

Franco would be on my ignore list, except I don't even consider him worth THAT much effort.

One thing about Franko, if you read his last two posts, you read the next 1,000 of his posts.

He's an empty barrel for sure
There is only one solution, like basically every other country, a national ID card the GOP has blocked forever. You think the solution is emptiness? Laugh out loud at the brainwashed functional moron...

ok

Where have you been? Thanks for finally reading my posts.
I actually read posts before I respond to them, Franco. Unlike you.

Wait, why am I even talking to you?

I'm out.

ok

Oh, what-the fuck-ever. You're extra-delusional, even for you, which I'm pretty sure requires a rewriting of the laws of physics.
Almost done arguing with idiots for today. Any argument at all, mealy-mouthed super duper? Do your grandchildren know you are a racist, polite is still racist...

Well, now that this is settled 99.95% of these asylum-seekers can just turn around and go home.

US rejects asylum case in landmark ruling

Jeff Sessions said being a victim of domestic abuse or gang violence does not necessarily qualify for US asylum.

America's top law official said the "asylum statute is not a general hardship statute" and that immigrants were exploiting the system.

Activists say the move will affect tens of thousands of asylum applications.

"Generally, claims by aliens pertaining to domestic violence or gang violence perpetrated by non-governmental actors will not qualify for asylum," Mr Sessions wrote in his ruling.

He added: "The mere fact that a country may have problems effectively policing certain crimes - such as domestic violence or gang violence - or that certain populations are more likely to be victims of crime, cannot itself establish an asylum claim."

No…

You just become meaner, forgetting why America was exceptional in the first place. Also forgetting that there is a difference between being strong and being tough.

ok

ok

Noise, continuously blaring, eventually makes an impression.

Refutation of your tired, shopworn word-play serves to cancel-out that noise.

On the other hand, the more intelligent and pragmatic amongst you have come to realize that it's bad optics to stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your countrymen.

We need look no further than the Dems in the Senate refusing to shut down the government a second time on behalf of Dreamers, after making that mistake in early 2017.

Slowly but surely, your party is re-learning the Primary Lesson (stand with your countrymen) of November 8, 2016.

ok

if nobody was listening...refutation would not be necessary.

Almost as unnecessary as kidnapping children under the guise of national defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back