What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...This is how MSNBC lies and lies and lies. This spoiled "journalist" probably NEVER has even served soup in an L.A. homeless shelter...
MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
@MSNBC correspondent. Native Angeleno. Instagram & Snapchat: jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jacob Soboroff‏Verified account @jacobsoboroff
Jun 13

Here are some photos of the boys in the cafeteria. This is not a school cafeteria. Hundreds called to eat at a time on rotating shifts. When I told
@chrislhayes it felt like a prison or jail, I was thinking about this. View attachment 199903

That dimwit's obviously never eaten at a school cafeteria, either. What does he think happens, a waiter comes to your table and takes your order? School cafeterias are ALSO "hundreds called to eat at a time on rotating shifts", and standing in line, and the whole deal. What effing planet is this fool from?

Calais Jungle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calais Jungle
Jungle de Calais

Migrant camp

The Calais Jungle was a refugee and migrant encampment in the vicinity of Calais, France, in use from January 2015 to October 2016. This camp is a particular example of the ongoing issue of Migrants around Calais, who attempt to enter the United Kingdom via the Port of Calais or the Eurotunnel by stowing away on lorries, ferries, cars, or trains travelling to the UK.[2] The camp gained global attention during the peak of the European migrant crisis in 2015 when the population of the camp rapidly grew and French authorities began carrying out evictions. Some 6,400 migrants were evacuated from the encampment in 170 buses in October 2016, with the intent of resettling them in different regions of France.[3] On 26 October 2016, French authorities announced that the camp had been cleared. As of 26 July 2017 Human Rights Watch has published a report called "Like Living Hell" documenting the continuing human rights abuses by the police against children and adult migrants in the region.

USA CAMP: 4D64B54300000578-0-image-a-22_1529382075985.jpg

...This is how MSNBC lies and lies and lies. This spoiled "journalist" probably NEVER has even served soup in an L.A. homeless shelter...
MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Here are some photos of the boys in the cafeteria. This is not a school cafeteria. Hundreds called to eat at a time on rotating shifts. When I told
@chrislhayes it felt like a prison or jail, I was thinking about this. View attachment 199903

You can leave a shelter, right?

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Tell me, if you're REALLY so upset about all this, and REALLY want the problem fixed, how many Democrat Congressmembers have you personally called and lobbied to have them vote on any or all of the legislation being proposed this week?

Perhaps the answer is for the United States to invade and occupy one of these failed states, Guatemala maybe and settle all the migrants there under US supervision.

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Tell me, if you're REALLY so upset about all this, and REALLY want the problem fixed, how many Democrat Congressmembers have you personally called and lobbied to have them vote on any or all of the legislation being proposed this week?

I gave a large (to me anyway) donation to a few immigration advocacy groups who are providing legal council to many of these refugees, especially children who show up in court without their parents for which they have been separated from.

Trump is currently caving and at least these kids are now going to be detained with their parents. Not an ideal solution but at least for now a compromise.

What are you doing?

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Children aren't, no. You do get that they're minors, and as such have to remain under adult supervision while in government care, yes?

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

I gave a large (to me anyway) donation to a few immigration advocacy groups who are providing legal council to many of these refugees, especially children who show up in court without their parents for which they have been separated from.

Trump is currently caving and at least these kids are now going to be detained with their parents. Not an ideal solution but at least for now a compromise.

What are you doing?

Wow, I didn't ask any of that, so thank you for sharing utterly useless and unsolicited info in an attempt to avoid the question.

When you give a REAL answer, you may ask a question of your own.

Trump has not "caved" at all. He's been calling for legislative changes on this policy the whole time. Your determined oblivious state means nothing.

And don't give me "at least NOW they'll be with their parents", as though it wasn't the LEFTISTS who insisted it was "inhumane" to detain the kids with their parents in the first place.

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Children aren't, no. You do get that they're minors, and as such have to remain under adult supervision while in government care, yes?

Then it's not like a shelter now is it.

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Try to understand English. Children who are under government care are not allowed to wander away from that care. ANY children, including the ones in shelters. So yeah, it's like a shelter.

Effing illiterate leftist boobs.

Last edited:
MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Try to understand English. Children who are under government care are not allowed to wander away from that care. ANY children, including the ones in shelters. So yeah, it's like a shelter.

Effing illiterate leftists boobs.

Let's not call them shelters then.

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

What difference does it make, we already know liberals are notorious for eliminating words and/or adding different words....trying to tell us what it really means.

What difference does it make, we already know liberals are notorious for eliminating words and/or adding different words....trying to tell us what it really means.

I suggest people read your post in a valley girl accent. Trust me, it works perfectly.

MR. "NATIVE ANGELENO":

@jacobsoboroff
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 13

Riiiiight. They're like shelters, so that means we shouldn't call them that.

Makes perfect sense . . . if you're a leftwing lunatic with oatmeal for brains.

They aren't shelters.

They aren't shelters.

By the way, HOW many Congressmembers did you say you had called to demand legislation on this VERY serious problem that you care SO MUCH about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back