What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this sudden focus on immigration all of a sudden? The big three NBC, CBS and ABC. Their focus is on illegal aliens not so much as a valid news item, but as subtle political agenda. Separating illegals families is a trivial issue. Why this exaggerated focus on this?

Um... because Kiddie Concentration Camps. That's why there's all the focus on this now. We didn't have those before Trump.

Gpldwater never filibustered the CRA or VRA. That was a democRAT deed. And provide the names of democRATs who switched to the GOP.

Strom Thurmond. Jesse Helms.

Being against the wall is their declaration for open borders.
Amnesty is their declaration for open borders.
What the fuck do you think borders are for?

again, there are better ways to control our border than an ugly wall that expresses ugly sentiments, and won't work anyway.

Saying that we can't keep out the riffraff is for open borders.

I'm all for keeping out the Riff Raff

upload_2018-7-1_5-44-41.jpeg

It's when you start throwing kids into concentration camps I have a problem.

Let them take the jobs illegal immigrants are taking.

Most of them can't hold down jobs because of their mental health and substance abuse issues, that's the thing.

Now, a company I worked for used to employ undocumented immigrants to do the grunt work of packing out kits. Then they were bought out by a bigger company, that insisted all these "subcontractors" had to be citizens. What they got were a bunch of Meth heads who scared the hell out of the office staff. Most of them lasted about a week, and it was a scramble to get more of them every Monday.

Why this sudden focus on immigration all of a sudden? The big three NBC, CBS and ABC. Their focus is on illegal aliens not so much as a valid news item, but as subtle political agenda. Separating illegals families is a trivial issue. Why this exaggerated focus on this?

Um... because Kiddie Concentration Camps. That's why there's all the focus on this now. We didn't have those before Trump.

Gpldwater never filibustered the CRA or VRA. That was a democRAT deed. And provide the names of democRATs who switched to the GOP.

Strom Thurmond. Jesse Helms.
/-----/ Oboz kept them in cages.
IMG_8569-471x600.jpg

That's two. Now when did the other 89 democRATs who voted NO switch to the Republican Party?

Saying that we can't keep out the riffraff is for open borders.

I'm all for keeping out the Riff Raff

View attachment 202136

It's when you start throwing kids into concentration camps I have a problem.

Let them take the jobs illegal immigrants are taking.

Most of them can't hold down jobs because of their mental health and substance abuse issues, that's the thing.

Now, a company I worked for used to employ undocumented immigrants to do the grunt work of packing out kits. Then they were bought out by a bigger company, that insisted all these "subcontractors" had to be citizens. What they got were a bunch of Meth heads who scared the hell out of the office staff. Most of them lasted about a week, and it was a scramble to get more of them every Monday.
/----/ Why did Obozo throw those kids into Concentration camps?
IMG_8569-471x600.jpg

Perhaps if we ever faced the situation you imagine, we would actually do something about it. Stop funding Planned Parenthood, stop funding NPR, PBS. Open Secrets has a litany of wasteful spending that goes on every year.

NPR serves a good purpose. So does planned parenthood..

Now, if we wanted to end corporate welfare, that would put a real dent in the budget.

Still, the biggest expense we have is old white people retiring and needed medical care, and if we don't get new workers to fill those jobs, the jobs will just go to them an Mexico will benefit.

Perhaps if we ever faced the situation you imagine, we would actually do something about it. Stop funding Planned Parenthood, stop funding NPR, PBS. Open Secrets has a litany of wasteful spending that goes on every year.

NPR serves a good purpose. So does planned parenthood..

Now, if we wanted to end corporate welfare, that would put a real dent in the budget.

Still, the biggest expense we have is old white people retiring and needed medical care, and if we don't get new workers to fill those jobs, the jobs will just go to them an Mexico will benefit.

I doubt it, but even if they did, so what? If we don't have enough workers, then they go to Mexico and they have jobs which will help keep them there.

Corporate Welfare is a leftist term meaning tax breaks. It's not like welfare your people get. Tax breaks don't cost anything, the government simply takes less in. If it's okay for the feds to fund NPR and PBS, why not Salem Communications as well? I bet your ilk would be in a hissy fit over that one.

Because they are shitholes? Hey, guy, I've been to Cleveland, it's a shithole. That's why your property values went down. 25 years ago, I lived in a place called Cicero, IL. This town went from majority white to majority Hispanic while I lived there, but before i sold my property to a Hispanic family, it's value doubled. Then your boy Bush crashed the economy, and the property was worth 25% less than what I sold it for in 2000.

I knew that mental block was going to kick in. I asked simply for my entertainment.

Guy, you can come up with all sorts of excuses, but the fact is, the deficit always goes down when Democrats are in charge, and it always goes up when Republicans are in charge. Democrats make sure the rich pay their fair share, Republicans can't wait to give away the store to their donors.

A President is not in charge of the entire government. In fact a President can only make very limited decisions by himself. Read your Constitution. It tells you who is in charge of creating laws, taxation and spending.

Um, no, every other election involved 'the guy who got the most votes wins". IN two of those three states, there was active suppression of minority voters. You stole the election, deal with it. And you totally did it for the wrong guy, he's going to destroy your party in the end.

I don't know if you're talking about one election or two. Who supressed minorities and how did they do it? Have any links? We've been using the EC since we started voting in this country. What do you mean in the past we always used popular vote?

Now are you talking about Bush, because if you are, I'll post the Wiki link for you to read and finally understand what happened.

I doubt it, but even if they did, so what? If we don't have enough workers, then they go to Mexico and they have jobs which will help keep them there.

Yes, I know you are terrified of Mexicans moving in next door.

I knew that mental block was going to kick in. I asked simply for my entertainment.

No mental block at all, buddy... your property went down because you live in a shithole, and if you maintained it like you maintain your career, it probably looked like this.

upload_2018-7-1_7-9-9.jpeg

A President is not in charge of the entire government. In fact a President can only make very limited decisions by himself. Read your Constitution. It tells you who is in charge of creating laws, taxation and spending.

Guy, you can pretend all day, but Republican Presidents brought us 9 of the last 10 recessions.. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

The one thing that scares Republicans more than recessions is having to share the money with the people doing the actual work.

I don't know if you're talking about one election or two. Who supressed minorities and how did they do it? Have any links? We've been using the EC since we started voting in this country. What do you mean in the past we always used popular vote?

Uh, guy, other than Bush or Trump, every guy who won in the last century won the popular vote. That's how it SHOULD work.

The EC was considered a formality...

Heck, when Nixon was told that he could challenge electoral counts in IL and TX, Nixon even conceded that the people had spoken.

Kind of sad when you have to cite Tricky Dick as a good example.

Shouldn't I be?

No mental block at all, buddy... your property went down because you live in a shithole, and if you maintained it like you maintain your career, it probably looked like this.

Right, a shithole that was one of the best places to live just two decades ago. The houses didn't change, the streets didn't change, the city didn't change. Now ask yourself (expecting another mental block) what did change?

Guy, you can pretend all day, but Republican Presidents brought us 9 of the last 10 recessions.. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

The one thing that scares Republicans more than recessions is having to share the money with the people doing the actual work.

If the President was responsible for recessions, you would be correct. But the one thing you can't understand is a President has little power unless his party is in leadership of the houses, just like a Democrat President has little power unless he has his people in the houses.

Uh, guy, other than Bush or Trump, every guy who won in the last century won the popular vote. That's how it SHOULD work.

Heck, when Nixon was told that he could challenge electoral counts in IL and TX, Nixon even conceded that the people had spoken.

Kind of sad when you have to compare a neck and neck election to one that wasn't even close.

The Electoral College is considered a formality? By who? Then you wonder why we call your kind the uninformed voter.

We never used the popular vote and probably never will, so I suggest you get used to it. The only reason you leftists hate it now is because it doesn't work for you anymore. I suggest you go way back before the election to find posts where your leftist friends here were bragging how Hil-Liar was going to take the EC vote and win no matter what Trump did. It was expected that Trump was going to win the popular. Not one of them had a problem with it either.

But that's the difference between the left and the right. When the right loses, they try to play a better game. When the left loses, they want to change the rules of the game so they can no longer lose.

Shouldn't I be?

Right, a shithole that was one of the best places to live just two decades ago. The houses didn't change, the streets didn't change, the city didn't change. Now ask yourself (expecting another mental block) what did change?

If the President was responsible for recessions, you would be correct. But the one thing you can't understand is a President has little power unless his party is in leadership of the houses, just like a Democrat President has little power unless he has his people in the houses.

Kind of sad when you have to compare a neck and neck election to one that wasn't even close.

The Electoral College is considered a formality? By who? Then you wonder why we call your kind the uninformed voter.

We never used the popular vote and probably never will, so I suggest you get used to it. The only reason you leftists hate it now is because it doesn't work for you anymore. I suggest you go way back before the election to find posts where your leftist friends here were bragging how Hil-Liar was going to take the EC vote and win no matter what Trump did. It was expected that Trump was going to win the popular. Not one of them had a problem with it either.

But that's the difference between the left and the right. When the right loses, they try to play a better game. When the left loses, they want to change the rules of the game so they can no longer lose.

Brilliant post...too bad you wasted it on a nitwit

Um, all the good jobs went away when they moved jobs to right to work states and third world countries...

BUT KEEP BLAMING THE DARKIES FOR YOU BEING A WHITE TRASH LOSER, RAY!!!!!

Because, honestly, the One Percenters have been programming you to do that... and then fly off to Italy while you can't get health insurance.

Um, no, guy, Presidents appoint the people who run Commerce, Treasury, the regulatory agencies... and when you get an "anything goes" mentality of no billionaire left behind, you get EXACTLY THE RESULTS WE GET WHEN THE GOP GETS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.

JFK beat Nixon by a mere 112K votes... and there were irregularities in IL and TX. Nixon still acknowledged the people had spoken.

Trump lost to Hillary by THREE MILLION VOTES. There were tons of irreglarities in PA, MI and WI, not to mention voter suppression and Russian meddlings... and you fucking morons claim that you have some kind of mandate.

We never used the popular vote and probably never will, so I suggest you get used to it. The only reason you leftists hate it now is because it doesn't work for you anymore.

Actually, the EC has always been a horrible idea... but since it was never really an issue until 2000, no one cared. Not to worry, right after trump is run out on a rail, they'll fix the constitution as well.

Um, all the good jobs went away when they moved jobs to right to work states and third world countries...

BUT KEEP BLAMING THE DARKIES FOR YOU BEING A WHITE TRASH LOSER, RAY!!!!!

Because, honestly, the One Percenters have been programming you to do that... and then fly off to Italy while you can't get health insurance.

Yeah, my boss who comes to work everyday and works 9 hours is a 1 percenter. Well if he is, he's the only 1 percenter that I know who jumps in a van to make deliveries to the other side of the state.

Since all the jobs moved to a right to work state, :21::21::21: maybe you can explain how all those other white areas around here are doing so great. Why are their stores open and ours closed down? Why did their properties rise in value and ours decreased? Why do they have zero shootings in their suburb and we have three or four a year? Why are their streets nice and clean and ours is littered with garbage thrown from cars? Why are their motorists considerate enough to keep their music loud enough so only they can hear it, and our motorists have it so loud it shakes the windows in your house. Why is it they can have 4th of July fireworks without riots or gang fights and we had to stop our years ago for that reason.

Oh, that's right, it's because all the jobs moved to right to work states. It can't be anything else in the mind of Joe.

Um, no, guy, Presidents appoint the people who run Commerce, Treasury, the regulatory agencies... and when you get an "anything goes" mentality of no billionaire left behind, you get EXACTLY THE RESULTS WE GET WHEN THE GOP GETS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.

Congress creates the budget. The budget is what we are going to spend money on. Congress creates taxation, the President doesn't. Congress writes laws--the President doesn't.

JFK beat Nixon by a mere 112K votes... and there were irregularities in IL and TX. Nixon still acknowledged the people had spoken.

Trump lost to Hillary by THREE MILLION VOTES. There were tons of irreglarities in PA, MI and WI, not to mention voter suppression and Russian meddlings... and you fucking morons claim that you have some kind of mandate.

There was no Russian meddling that changed the election. DumBama meddled in elections all the time particularly Israel's. Nobody votes based on what's posted on FaceBook.

As for irregularities, that happens every single national election. It happened during Trump, it happened during DumBama, it happened during Bush and it happened during Clinton. And there was no voter suppression anywhere.

You need to start looking at the man behind the curtain. The Democrats can't tell you the truth. If they told their people the truth, many of them would just stay home and not vote. So they need to lie to you every time you lose an election.

Actually, the EC has always been a horrible idea... but since it was never really an issue until 2000, no one cared. Not to worry, right after trump is run out on a rail, they'll fix the constitution as well.

Sure they will. They will get 2/3 of the Senate and 2/3 of the governors to change the Constitution.

You are correct, nobody cared and most don't care today. Democrats are like whiny little kids when their mother doesn't buy them the toy they want in the store. We have elections, we all play by the same rules, but if Democrats don't win by those rules, they stomp their feet and cry like babies. They never ask what they did wrong, they only come up with excuses instead.

When Trump wins reelection, we will be treated to another host of excuses by the Democrat party.

Ahhh Joe Blow... you are are repeatedly spitting out the same proven to be LIES as talking points ad naseum... repeat after me: THERE ARE NO CHILDREN IN CAGES. THERE ARE NO KIDDIE CONCENTRATION CAMPS...This as a mantra repeated a few times over daily will help clear your head and bring you closer to the TRUTH and possible enlightenment! -from Swami Yesilivebytheborderandknowonandonda

and.. WHY the protests now? Didn't the President already SIGN an Executive action to stop the family separation? The only FRUCK UP Trumpy is doing is yelling about no due process for the immigrants. Even I DO AGREE they DESERVE DUE PROCESS and then when denied they have to pack up and leave. Anyone who pleads Asylum deserves a day in court.

and.. WHY the protests now? Didn't the President already SIGN an Executive action to stop the family separation? The only FRUCK UP Trumpy is doing is yelling about no due process for the immigrants. Even I DO AGREE they DESERVE DUE PROCESS and then when denied they have to pack up and leave. Anyone who pleads Asylum deserves a day in court.
/——/ Apparently there is nothing else to complain about so they’re just trying stay in the news cycle. Tomorrow they may protest that by not smoking or drinking alcohol Trump doesn’t support tobacco farmers or distillers.

The problem with that is a court appearance takes up to three years, so in the meantime, they are let loose in society and never show up for court; at least 80% of them don't. They select their favorite sanctuary city to hide in.

The left believes they have an issue there that will turn people against Trump; especially women, so they're not letting it go for anything. These protests were arranged and paid for by your usual leftist entities.

The left lies to get votes. It's like when they were talking about equal pay for equal work during DumBama's second term. They wanted to get more women voters. The problem was we already have an equal pay for equal work law. It was signed in the early 60's. But they didn't tell the folks that. We on the right had to point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back