What I consider Trump's WORST statement (almost treasonous)

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

Moron.......if you're searching for the "truth" about Hillary.....DO IT DOMESTICALLY and not ask for a foreign, adversarial power to do it for you.....Find a grown up to explain this to you.....LOL

Hillary deleting 30,000 government emails isn't proof enough?

Look I don't agree with the OP but here's some math to think about: there are 320 million people in the US. there are 150 million in Russia. Do you think when President Trump speaks publicly in a way that you recognize as sarcastic some small percentage of these people will take it seriously? Call it .02% of the people who take this or some other "sarcastic statement" literally (like all media is evil or I want to punch that guy in the face). In the US alone that's 64,000 people taking him seriously. I have friends in the Secret Service who think none of this is amusing including the culture being created in the US by mindless hyperbole on internet sites.

SOme small percentage of people are going to be bat shit crazy. We cant' live our lives tip toeing around them.

It was obviously sarcasm aimed at HIllary for "losing" the emails, and the media for not making a bigger deal of that fact that hillary defied a subpoena.

Please post the Subpoena, and what was listed within it?
Since you are interested in the details of the actual subpoena then I suggest you research it and find what is listed in it.

Nice non answer, I have written subpoenas and in terms of a subpoena the material evidence needs to be exact and the reason explicit. I've made no claim as to the subpoena ordered by the court, and asked the person who claimed she defied the court order what specifically she deleted.

My question was germane to the issue; I do not take any allegation of wrong doing of anyone, by someone on this message board, seriously. I withhold my judgment until an investigation has been completed. In the case of HRC, she was absolved by Comey of criminal wrong doing.

Of course that does not satisfy those who hoped differently, so they continue their quest to assassinate the character of Sect. Clinton, former FBI director Comey and the FBI.

FBI: No evidence Clinton ordered deletion of subpoenaed email archive

Was that comey......who obeyed loretta lynch and didn't investigate her meeting with clinton...or was that mccabe, his second in command who is under 3 internal investigations, at least one involving his activities in association with clinton operative terry mcauliffe?

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

Moron.......if you're searching for the "truth" about Hillary.....DO IT DOMESTICALLY and not ask for a foreign, adversarial power to do it for you.....Find a grown up to explain this to you.....LOL

I know....she deletes 30,000 government emails, on a secret server she wasn't legally allowed to have or use.....and we are the ones who are goofy for asking questions.....right?

Was that comey......who obeyed loretta lynch and didn't investigate her meeting with clinton...or was that mccabe, his second in command who is under 3 internal investigations, at least one involving his activities in association with clinton operative terry mcauliffe?

Amy more shit you want to throw against the wall to see if it sticks???

This thread is about YOUR orange clown......LOL

Amy more shit you want to throw against the wall to see if it sticks???

This thread is about YOUR orange clown......LOL

Talk about throwing shit against a wall.....

I know....she deletes 30,000 government emails, on a secret server she wasn't legally allowed to have or use.....and we are the ones who are goofy for asking questions.....right?

Want to share YOUR proof that they were "government" emails????

Go on, we'll wait.......LOL

Want to share YOUR proof that they were "government" emails????

Go on, we'll wait.......LOL

They were on a server that she used as Secretary of State.......that makes them government emails.

Yeah...kinda hard when she destroyed them......I wonder why......I imagine it has to do with her taking bribes from foreign governments when she was Secretary or State...

Sure, because bribes are usually done through an email....(what an asshole).....

PRIVATE server..........remember that, when someone demands to see Trump's PRIVATE tax forms.....

They were on a server that she used as Secretary of State.......that makes them government emails.

here, I'll throw some obfuscation (shit) against the wall also......

Secretary Powell [a republicans] did not keep any of his emails and has so far ignored requests to look on his private servers.

Secretary Powell [a republicans] did not keep any of his emails and has so far ignored requests to look on his private servers.

Sorry, not the same.....he didn't have a secret email server that was unsecured....the emails that were destroyed were on a server she used as Secretary of State, that she kept hidden to avoid FOIA requests...

Yeah....Colin Powell says you are wrong...

Powell in leaked email: 'I didn't tell Hillary to have a private server at home'

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell vented to his associates earlier this year about Hillary Clinton’s attempts to rope him into her defense of her email practices, according to alleged leaked messages reviewed by POLITICO late Tuesday.

“I didn't tell Hillary to have a private server at home, connected to the Clinton Foundation, two contractors, took away 60,000 emails, had her own domain,” Powell said in one Feb. 4 email to former Reagan White House chief of staff Kenneth Duberstein, in the latest cache of hacked communications among top Washington insiders to emerge in the heat of this year’s presidential campaign.

In addition to that the Director of the FBI said that she mishandled classified material, which would have got anybody else except Her Highness thrown into a Federal prison. Comey let her off the hook on the lame excuse of "no intent", which was the dumbest excuse ever. That doesn't even pass the snicker test.

These Moon Bats are in denial about the crimes, corruption and dishonesty of that Hillary bitch but that is OK. They wasted their vote on her. The rest of America understood what an asshoe she was. Thanks god the bitch wasn't elected.

Prove they were government and NOT private emails.......LOL

Yeah...kinda hard when she destroyed them......I wonder why......I imagine it has to do with her taking bribes from foreign governments when she was Secretary or State...

These Moon Bats can't (or won't) connect the very obvious dots.

Why in the hell did she even have a home server if she wasn't trying to hide something?

Why did the filthy ass bitch delete everything once she announced she was running for President?

How in the hell did her and Slick Willy get so filthy rich on a Secretary of State and Presidential pension income?

Why did she lie about not handling any classified information on her home server?

What in the hell did Slick Willy and Loretta Lynch discuss in that airplane meeting? Do these stupid Moon Bats really think it was about grandkids and golf? If the Moon Bats believe that lie then they are dumber than a door knob.

Soo the stupid bitch didn't delete 30K emails?

How does anybody know she didn't destroy potential evidence when she tried to do a clean sweep of there material? Why in the hell did she even have the home server and then deleted everything if the bitch wasn't trying to hide something? Something like the corruption dishonesty and influence peddling that was going on while she was Secretary of State?

Did you ever even bother to think like that are you such a stupid Moon Bat that you are incapable of thinking?

Why were you such a world class idiot as to think she would have made a good President of the US? Are you that much of a dumbass? Are you naive or simply one of these "stupid Americans" that Jonathan Gruber told us about that will believe any lie told by a Democrat? It must really suck to be you, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back