What I consider Trump's WORST statement (almost treasonous)

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

Treason is a capital crime, and the hurdle to prove treason is a high hurdle, much higher than an accusation posted ^^^ sans any documented evidence.

Time will tell if the smoke surrounding Trump&Co is hiding a fire. Mr. Mueller is turning over every rock in his investigation, and as every investigator knows, the more smoke they perceive, the greater the likelihood that a fire burns hotly subrosa.

When more than one person holds a secret, it cannot remain secret for long. Trump will be protected by his inner circle, but only until one is faced with prison and tells all. That may have already occurred, and if the keystone has been dislodged, the building will fall.

According to right wingers......Openly asking a foreign and adversarial power to help Trump win, will ....from now on ......be regarded as "sarcasm"; of course, only if you're an orange demagogue.

It was obviously sarcasm.

Be less sad and pathetic.
Look I don't agree with the OP but here's some math to think about: there are 320 million people in the US. there are 150 million in Russia. Do you think when President Trump speaks publicly in a way that you recognize as sarcastic some small percentage of these people will take it seriously? Call it .02% of the people who take this or some other "sarcastic statement" literally (like all media is evil or I want to punch that guy in the face). In the US alone that's 64,000 people taking him seriously. I have friends in the Secret Service who think none of this is amusing including the culture being created in the US by mindless hyperbole on internet sites.

SOme small percentage of people are going to be bat shit crazy. We cant' live our lives tip toeing around them.

It was obviously sarcasm aimed at HIllary for "losing" the emails, and the media for not making a bigger deal of that fact that hillary defied a subpoena.

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.

Are you talking about the 30,000 emails that were deleted AFTER Congress told that stupid bitch to turn them over?

"stupid bitch"? déclassé at best, way too common among the Trump apologists to be ignored.

What? ARe you pretending to find reason to call your enemies some sort of -ist?

9nrbhi.jpg

I don't need to pretend, déclassé defines you and a couple of dozen of others who were never taught manners, are immature and vulgar.

I treat people with the respect and civility they show me.

Or at least I try.

I've found it difficult to match the sheer assholeness of the Left.

YOur concern about civility is not credible considering the side you have taken.

According to right wingers......Openly asking a foreign and adversarial power to help Trump win, will ....from now on ......be regarded as "sarcasm"; of course, only if you're an orange demagogue.

Look I don't agree with the OP but here's some math to think about: there are 320 million people in the US. there are 150 million in Russia. Do you think when President Trump speaks publicly in a way that you recognize as sarcastic some small percentage of these people will take it seriously? Call it .02% of the people who take this or some other "sarcastic statement" literally (like all media is evil or I want to punch that guy in the face). In the US alone that's 64,000 people taking him seriously. I have friends in the Secret Service who think none of this is amusing including the culture being created in the US by mindless hyperbole on internet sites.

SOme small percentage of people are going to be bat shit crazy. We cant' live our lives tip toeing around them.

It was obviously sarcasm aimed at HIllary for "losing" the emails, and the media for not making a bigger deal of that fact that hillary defied a subpoena.
My point is that it's okay for you and Me to use sarcasm but the king should be careful. He influences people and creates culture (which sadly seems now to accept mindless arguing without any listening). As Shakespeare wrote in Henry IV p 1, "such is the breath of kings."

Please post the Subpoena, and what was listed within it?

My point is that it's okay for you and Me to use sarcasm but the king should be careful. He influences people and creates culture (which sadly seems now to accept mindless arguing without any listening). As Shakespeare wrote in Henry IV p 1, "such is the breath of kings."

We republicans have had several Presidents who tried to be "above it all".

All they did was cede the culture to the left, who got to lie and smear unchallenged and end up defining us for the uneducated and ignorant.

The GOP and the nation can't survive any more of that.

All we know for certain is that according to CNN this morning, Donald Jr was rushing to a meeting with a lawyer.

Rushing!

Wow.....please...tell us that you are just kidding....right? You really can't be this stupid...can you? Trump made that JOKE.....during a campaign rally when hilary was saying she handed over all of her emails, and everyone knew there were 30,000 emails that she destroyed with a high tech program....and the press didn't care.....

Please...tell us this thread is just you joking.....right?

Grabbin' pussy was the winner for me.
Trump was JOKING, sarcastically.
For heavens sake.

Mine was when we found out bill clinton raped 3 women and sexually assaulted about a dozen more......and you left wingers still trot him out in public....

Are you talking about the 30,000 emails that were deleted AFTER Congress told that stupid bitch to turn them over?

"stupid bitch"? déclassé at best, way too common among the Trump apologists to be ignored.

9nrbhi.jpg

I don't need to pretend, déclassé defines you and a couple of dozen of others who were never taught manners, are immature and vulgar.

Or at least I try.

YOur concern about civility is not credible considering the side you have taken.

All they did was cede the culture to the left, who got to lie and smear unchallenged and end up defining us for the uneducated and ignorant.

who said anything about "above it all?" My point is that as President you can have a profound impact on the culture of discourse by example. Reagan struck a balance between firmness and collegiality that created a culture of optimism. President Trump is creating a culture of discourse that sickens me on both sides. Things are being said on both sides that are not normal. And those who normalize it frankly will end up with a nation that is neither great nor United. You get the culture you deserve, post by post, conversation by conversation.

You can take reaching the bottom of the barrel of outrage off your bucket list. You made it.

9nrbhi.jpg

Or at least I try.

who said anything about "above it all?" My point is that as President you can have a profound impact on the culture of discourse by example. Reagan struck a balance between firmness and collegiality that created a culture of optimism. President Trump is creating a culture of discourse that sickens me on both sides. Things are being said on both sides that are not normal. And those who normalize it frankly will end up with a nation that is neither great nor United. You get the culture you deserve, post by post, conversation by conversation.

Sure. Reagan was "firm and collegiality".

And the left treated and still treat him like shit.

In the absence of challenge, such constant repetition of vile lies, can create the illusion of legitimacy.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia

Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies

9nrbhi.jpg

Or at least I try.

Sure. Reagan was "firm and collegiality".

And the left treated and still treat him like shit.

In the absence of challenge, such constant repetition of vile lies, can create the illusion of legitimacy.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia

Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies
Ok. You think the current culture in the US is basically the same as in the 80s. Okay.

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

Moron.......if you're searching for the "truth" about Hillary.....DO IT DOMESTICALLY and not ask for a foreign, adversarial power to do it for you.....Find a grown up to explain this to you.....LOL

Here's an example of why Trump is WRONG......

If the orange clown "thinks" that too many illegals voted, should he REQUEST that our voting be monitored by Russian observers??????

LOL

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_500.jpg

If the orange clown "thinks" that too many illegals voted, should he REQUEST that our voting be monitored by Russian observers??????

LOL

I REALLY would like a response from right wingers IF they'd think it was perfectly OK for Trump to ask Putin to "monitor" our voting so that illegals would not vote against his fat ass.................LOL

LOL

I REALLY would like a response from right wingers IF they'd think it was perfectly OK for Trump to ask Putin to "monitor" our voting so that illegals would not vote against his fat ass.................LOL
You're not getting replies because nobody knows WTF you're talking about.

Forum List

Back