What I consider Trump's WORST statement (almost treasonous)

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

To me it was probably calling the media the enemy of the people. Followed closely by this about face on the goofy cyber security collaboration with the Russians. At least in the latter case he wised up.
The media is the enemy of the people, so I applaud him for pointing that out. The media is little more than the ministry of propaganda. It exists to promote the interests of government, not the people.
This is the kind of argument that I hear from both sides. All media is bad. All conservatives are bad. Any thinking person with an ounce of critical thinking ability rejects hyperbole like this. We are all Americans. It's time we started behaving that way.

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.

Jake? LOL This is the sleep deprivation talking

What's treasonous about that? Hillary's handing of classified documents was treasonous, not anything Trump said.

Well, moron.......WHERE are the charges against Hillary?

Have the Ecuadorian invaded us yet because of her revealing "classified documents"???

(what an asshole.....but you knew that already middlefingerbaby....LOL)

Are you talking about the 30,000 emails that were deleted AFTER Congress told that stupid bitch to turn them over?
that's a Republican lie.... you are regurgitating....like a good little Trumpster...

The 30k of emails she had her staff delete were personal emails, of which government rules dictate her TO NOT TURN THEM IN... Do NOT send any personal emails or records to the government archives unless they are government documents or government related.

Congress did not ask or subpoena her for ALL of her emails or even her server, they subpoenaed her for government records/ regarding Benghazi....no judge in America would approve Congress for a subpoena for her own personal emails....

So you are willing to accuse the president of one of the most heinous crimes one can commit over a joke, but Hillary actually committing the crime and covering it up is not a big deal to you

Soooooo, all the Trump fuck ups are regarded by your ilk as either "jokes" or innocent "sarcasm".......and if you morons "think" that Hillary is a CRIMINAL, why aren't you idiots petitioning the GOP majority in congress to crucify her???....As you nitwits like to constantly point out...YOU ARE IN CHARGE of the whole freaking government.
So....WHY NOT?

Jake and his Ilk

Are you talking about the 30,000 emails that were deleted AFTER Congress told that stupid bitch to turn them over?
that's a Republican lie.... you are regurgitating....like a good little Trumpster...

The 30k of emails she had her staff delete were personal emails, of which government rules dictate her TO NOT TURN THEM IN... Do NOT send any personal emails or records to the government archives unless they are government documents or government related.

Congress did not ask or subpoena her for ALL of her emails or even her server, they subpoenaed her for government records/ regarding Benghazi....no judge in America would approve Congress for a subpoena for her own personal emails....

Giving the order to whack Seth Rich was a "personal matter"

The real issue was the 33,000 emails Hillary erased professionally even though they were under subpoena. That's called a felony.

Oh, yeah????..........So, why aren't all the right wingers in congress pursuing this "felony"???

Can you answer that???

imo, they are stupidly afraid of tearing this nation apart.

As though you lefties can be any more hateful.
It's more just because they know the partisan media will roast them for it and they are spineless.

More than that, comey has completely undermined the case any prosecutor would make with his statements.

You're much TOO SMART and logical and aware of the facts.......Each of these traits are an anathema for screwed up, ass kissing and dumber than used matches, right wingers....

"stupid bitch"? déclassé at best, way too common among the Trump apologists to be ignored.

"stupid bitch"? déclassé at best, way too common among the Trump apologists to be ignored.

What? ARe you pretending to find reason to call your enemies some sort of -ist?

9nrbhi.jpg

According to right wingers......Openly asking a foreign and adversarial power to help Trump win, will ....from now on ......be regarded as "sarcasm"; of course, only if you're an orange demagogue.

According to right wingers......Openly asking a foreign and adversarial power to help Trump win, will ....from now on ......be regarded as "sarcasm"; of course, only if you're an orange demagogue.

It was obviously sarcasm.

Be less sad and pathetic.

Giving the order to whack Seth Rich was a "personal matter"
Seth Rich is not a thief, he's an honest ace.....

but I'll play along with ya...if he did steal DNC emails,

WHO STOLE Podesta's....Seth didn't work for Podesta or Hillary, he worked for the DNC.??? And who had Podesta emails released months after Seth was murdered?

Also DINGBAT, Seth did not steal Hillary or Hillary campaign records....

Why in the world would Hillary need him dead for releasing DNC emails....Hillary campaign is NOT THE DNC?

As I have said before, the DNC needed Seth Rich alive if he were the hacker/thief, so that he could be interrogated and they could find out who he was working for...was he a Russian or Trump or Sanders Mole?

And, THE ONLY PEOPLE that would need Seth dead, are the people he worked for....the Russians, or Sanders, or Trump....

the DNC or Hillary would never have him killed right when all the suspicion would be on them... ONLY SOMEONE TRYING TO FRAME THEM, would kill him then.

Use your head boy!

It was obviously sarcasm.

Be less sad and pathetic.
Look I don't agree with the OP but here's some math to think about: there are 320 million people in the US. there are 150 million in Russia. Do you think when President Trump speaks publicly in a way that you recognize as sarcastic some small percentage of these people will take it seriously? Call it .02% of the people who take this or some other "sarcastic statement" literally (like all media is evil or I want to punch that guy in the face). In the US alone that's 64,000 people taking him seriously. I have friends in the Secret Service who think none of this is amusing including the culture being created in the US by mindless hyperbole on internet sites.

your opinion and your opinion means nothing

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

What? ARe you pretending to find reason to call your enemies some sort of -ist?

9nrbhi.jpg

I don't need to pretend, déclassé defines you and a couple of dozen of others who were never taught manners, are immature and vulgar.

He was correct. The media has been rewarded with more viewers as a result of Clinton's decision to set up her own secret server, but we didn't need Russia for the emails. There were found on a pedophiles computer.

Forum List

Back