What I consider Trump's WORST statement (almost treasonous)

So you are willing to accuse the president of one of the most heinous crimes one can commit over a joke, but Hillary actually committing the crime and covering it up is not a big deal to you

Soooooo, all the Trump fuck ups are regarded by your ilk as either "jokes" or innocent "sarcasm".......and if you morons "think" that Hillary is a CRIMINAL, why aren't you idiots petitioning the GOP majority in congress to crucify her???....As you nitwits like to constantly point out...YOU ARE IN CHARGE of the whole freaking government.
So....WHY NOT?

The real issue was the 33,000 emails Hillary erased professionally even though they were under subpoena. That's called a felony.

So you are willing to accuse the president of one of the most heinous crimes one can commit over a joke, but Hillary actually committing the crime and covering it up is not a big deal to you

Soooooo, all the Trump fuck ups are regarded by your ilk as either "jokes" or innocent "sarcasm".......and if you morons "think" that Hillary is a CRIMINAL, why aren't you idiots petitioning the GOP majority in congress to crucify her???....As you nitwits like to constantly point out...YOU ARE IN CHARGE of the whole freaking government.
So....WHY NOT?
I completely agree with you, she should be in prison.

So....WHY NOT?

Seriously. You are raving.

It was sarcasm.

So....WHY NOT?
Goodness, fuck ups, morons, idiots, nitwits, you mad bro? I already told you what the statement meant.

The real issue was the 33,000 emails Hillary erased professionally even though they were under subpoena. That's called a felony.

Oh, yeah????..........So, why aren't all the right wingers in congress pursuing this "felony"???

Can you answer that???

Oh, yeah????..........So, why aren't all the right wingers in congress pursuing this "felony"???

Can you answer that???

imo, they are stupidly afraid of tearing this nation apart.

As though you lefties can be any more hateful.

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
What's treasonous about that? Hillary's handing of classified documents was treasonous, not anything Trump said.

Can you answer that???

imo, they are stupidly afraid of tearing this nation apart.

As though you lefties can be any more hateful.
It's more just because they know the partisan media will roast them for it and they are spineless.

I'm pleasantly surprised. For sure I thought it would be:

“I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.”
It warms my heart how you snowflakes all hated that so much.

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.

Are you talking about the 30,000 emails that were deleted AFTER Congress told that stupid bitch to turn them over?
That right there was a crime.

To me it was probably calling the media the enemy of the people. Followed closely by this about face on the goofy cyber security collaboration with the Russians. At least in the latter case he wised up.

So....WHY NOT?

I'm not in charge of government. I understand you're party is like the Borg and you share the anger you confuse with rational thought. But ours is a conglomerate of groups with competing interests. We don't all think the same, not to mention we have a number of elected officials that are just cowards.

No honest person with an IQ above 50 thinks Trump said anything other than a joke. You can tell by the context.

But apparently you think its alright to set up an illegal server to send classified information why running a pay to play operation with one of the highest offices in the land and then covering it up.

But joking is bad.

He didn't ask anyone for help. That was a barb at the media losers and the democrats.
I agree, even though I'm mostly liberal and still think Trump's campaign committed treason. But that line? It was a dumb joke, nothing more.

To me it was probably calling the media the enemy of the people. Followed closely by this about face on the goofy cyber security collaboration with the Russians. At least in the latter case he wised up.
The media is the enemy of the people, so I applaud him for pointing that out. The media is little more than the ministry of propaganda. It exists to promote the interests of government, not the people.

The media is the enemy of the people, so I applaud him for pointing that out. The media is little more than the ministry of propaganda. It exists to promote the interests of government, not the people.
Except, of course, FOX News, Breitbart, Infowars, etc. Because they are always truthful, never parrot propaganda, and have no interests to promote other than giving the truth to the American people.

Man, I envy you. I read the news and worry about bias and try to decipher the truth. But you? I'm guessing you run on automatic — pro-Trump news good, everything else bad. I'm jealous how you can turn of critical thinking like that.

Forum List

Back