What I consider Trump's WORST statement (almost treasonous)

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

Moron.......if you're searching for the "truth" about Hillary.....DO IT DOMESTICALLY and not ask for a foreign, adversarial power to do it for you.....Find a grown up to explain this to you.....LOL

Hillary deleting 30,000 government emails isn't proof enough?
They're personal e-mails and the Sec. of State is allowed duhhhh. Only hater dupes START with the Sec of State being a criminal, with NO EVIDENCE but BS/HATE propaganda, for dupes only. A disgrace.

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
We need allies to help fight those that are really trying to destroy this country.

Soo the stupid bitch didn't delete 30K emails?

How does anybody know she didn't destroy potential evidence when she tried to do a clean sweep of there material? Why in the hell did she even have the home server and then deleted everything if the bitch wasn't trying to hide something? Something like the corruption dishonesty and influence peddling that was going on while she was Secretary of State?

Did you ever even bother to think like that are you such a stupid Moon Bat that you are incapable of thinking?

Why were you such a world class idiot as to think she would have made a good President of the US? Are you that much of a dumbass? Are you naive or simply one of these "stupid Americans" that Jonathan Gruber told us about that will believe any lie told by a Democrat? It must really suck to be you, doesn't it?
Maybe she didn't want it to be hacked like seemingly all the others. And it was already there and up and working..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, dupe...All of your crappe has been investigated and discredited. Get it, superdupe? Gruber was an idiot policy geek talking about the usual optimistic labeling of policy. And not lies like all your RW BS.

Prove they were government and NOT private emails.......LOL

Yeah...kinda hard when she destroyed them......I wonder why......I imagine it has to do with her taking bribes from foreign governments when she was Secretary or State...

These Moon Bats can't (or won't) connect the very obvious dots.

Why in the hell did she even have a home server if she wasn't trying to hide something?

Why did the filthy ass bitch delete everything once she announced she was running for President?

How in the hell did her and Slick Willy get so filthy rich on a Secretary of State and Presidential pension income?

Why did she lie about not handling any classified information on her home server?

What in the hell did Slick Willy and Loretta Lynch discuss in that airplane meeting? Do these stupid Moon Bats really think it was about grandkids and golf? If the Moon Bats believe that lie then they are dumber than a door knob.
All your questions have been answered everywhere but the GOP Dupe Machine. No, not IT'S A CONSPIRACEEEE!!!!!! They wrote books and gave speeches, dupe, with no evidence of corruption.

They're personal e-mails and the Sec. of State is allowed duhhhh. Only hater dupes START with the Sec of State being a criminal, with NO EVIDENCE but BS/HATE propaganda, for dupes only. A disgrace.

Consider this..........Right wingers have ALL branches of government under their control.....Sooooooooo, why isn't Hillary in some court of proper jurisdiction defending the deletion of her emails?

Could it be that right wingers are simply FULL OF SHIT???..........LOL

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
To me his worst statement is saying he lost hundreds of close friends at the WTC but not only couldn't name one, but never went to a single funeral.

I know....she deletes 30,000 government emails, on a secret server she wasn't legally allowed to have or use.....and we are the ones who are goofy for asking questions.....right?

Want to share YOUR proof that they were "government" emails????

Go on, we'll wait.......LOL

They were on a server that she used as Secretary of State.......that makes them government emails.
The Sec of State is allowed to delete personal e-mails, hater dupe. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ You idiots have no evidence of any crime to cover up LOL....

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

Moron.......if you're searching for the "truth" about Hillary.....DO IT DOMESTICALLY and not ask for a foreign, adversarial power to do it for you.....Find a grown up to explain this to you.....LOL

I know....she deletes 30,000 government emails, on a secret server she wasn't legally allowed to have or use.....and we are the ones who are goofy for asking questions.....right?

In addition to that the Director of the FBI said that she mishandled classified material, which would have got anybody else except Her Highness thrown into a Federal prison. Comey let her off the hook on the lame excuse of "no intent", which was the dumbest excuse ever. That doesn't even pass the snicker test.

These Moon Bats are in denial about the crimes, corruption and dishonesty of that Hillary bitch but that is OK. They wasted their vote on her. The rest of America understood what an asshoe she was. Thanks god the bitch wasn't elected.
They were bs about schedules....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. No different than any other Sec. of State, except on the Duping Machine, dupe. And NOT labeled.

That comment is why I voted for him.

Great proves what a fucking idiot you are.....Good for confirming that....

You are believing the misinterpretation of the left.
It's not true and it is not what he meant.
Conservatives and moderates have no problem with it because they know what he was talking about.
It's the far left who don't.

Prove they were government and NOT private emails.......LOL

They had to be otherwise why destroy the illegal server?

she destroyed 3 servers, 13 cell phones and 30,000 emails...yeah, nothing to hide there....

Jake nat4900 Will defend her forever, or until he falls asleep; whichever comes first

In addition to that the Director of the FBI said that she mishandled classified material, which would have got anybody else except Her Highness thrown into a Federal prison. Comey let her off the hook on the lame excuse of "no intent", which was the dumbest excuse ever. That doesn't even pass the snicker test.

These Moon Bats are in denial about the crimes, corruption and dishonesty of that Hillary bitch but that is OK. They wasted their vote on her. The rest of America understood what an asshoe she was. Thanks god the bitch wasn't elected.
They were bs about schedules....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. No different than any other Sec. of State, except on the Duping Machine, dupe. And NOT labeled.

yeah normal people destroy and bleach bit their electronics to prevent others from getting their pancake recipes duppe

I tell a fact and they think its funny.
Even though it's evident by the many commits on the board during the time it was said ,the right understood it.
Fact deal with it.

yeah normal people destroy and bleach bit their electronics to prevent others from getting their pancake recipes duppe
That was personal e-mails, ordered destroyed months earlier, that the IT guy had an oh shit I forgot moment about. Nothing to do with Hillary at that point, nothing out of the ordinary for A Sec of State to do, all investigated and NOTHING. Why do Fox etc and you dupes still go on about it? A disgrace. Along with all the other discredited BS about Dems you believe, hater dupe.

Everyone has their opinion.

lol

Everyone has their opinion.

lol

Thanks, GOP BS spamhead.

Forum List

Back