What I consider Trump's WORST statement (almost treasonous)

The fact that you think he committed treason only proves that you're an idiot snowflake.

First of all as the title CLEARLY states "almost treasonous" (I know, I know that reading comprehension is a bitch for you).....
But, to make you feel better, there are OTHER fuck ups by Trump that may be treasonous.......LOL
It's nowhere near treason. If it was, then Hillary would be in prison.

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

I like it. May have helped identify our enemies within. Perhaps you're just unhappy with the results, which is Democrat exposure.

I'm surprised you hold Trump and the Russian's accountable for what proved to be corrupt Democrats. You sure you have the brain cells you speak of?

I'm surprised you hold Trump and the Russian's accountable for what proved to be corrupt Democrats

You're so fucking stupid that you don't ever REALIZE that with the above you just admitted COLLUSION with a foreign enemy power......Good lord you morons are DUMB.......LOL

Of course, Trump ass-kissers will shrug this off....or worse, think that Trump is just the cutest pumpkin when he opens his tiny mouth......but for others with a few more brain cells.

Here's what I consider to be the WORST of the orange clown's moments, when asking a FOREIGN and ADVERSARIAL power to "help" his sorry ass in the election.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Trump said in reference to the emails deleted by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.
Take off his mask he's Boris and Melania is natasha
Snowflake idiocy would be charming if it wasn't so dangerous.

You're a kook. You know that, don't you?
My the Trump team is full of people who need to retroactively register as foreign agents.

Guys, please stop bringing up Hillary to distract. You're in charge. We're watching you. You don't get to threaten prosecuting Hillary if we keep this up.

My the Trump team is full of people who need to retroactively register as foreign agents.

Guys, please stop bringing up Hillary to distract. You're in charge. We're watching you. You don't get to threaten prosecuting Hillary if we keep this up.
There are no people who have to retroactively register as foreign agents. That's just an outright lie.

Snowflakes are congenitally incapable of telling the truth.

I'm surprised you hold Trump and the Russian's accountable for what proved to be corrupt Democrats

You're so fucking stupid that you don't ever REALIZE that with the above you just admitted COLLUSION with a foreign enemy power......Good lord you morons are DUMB.......LOL

No, I didn't at all. I'm positive you don't have the brain cells you declare. How come you hold Trump and the Russians responsible for what is Democrat corruption?

There are no people who have to retroactively register as foreign agents. That's just an outright lie.

B's. Two so far. Flynn and one other guy. Sessions should have to. Rappaport. Jr. I'm sure more.

But two so far. Pretty sure. Will you admit to one? I'll prove you wrong tomorrow if you challenge

B's. Two so far. Flynn and one other guy. Sessions should have to. Rappaport. Jr. I'm sure more.

But two so far. Pretty sure. Will you admit to one? I'll prove you wrong tomorrow if you challenge
Flynn is no longer in the Trump administration, and, no, Sessions has no reason to register as a foreign agent. Shaking the ambassador's hand in front of 300 people does not make him a foreign agent. If it did, then half the Democrats in Congress should register as foreign agents, and so should have Hillary.

Who is the "other guy?"

That comment is why I voted for him.

Great proves what a fucking idiot you are.....Good for confirming that....

You are believing the misinterpretation of the left.
It's not true and it is not what he meant.
Conservatives and moderates have no problem with it because they know what he was talking about.
It's the far left who don't.
Yeah, the RWers know the stooopid hate bs. Those were personal e-mails the Sec of State is allowed to delete. You jackasses don't even have a crime that she's supposedly covering up!! You START with she's a criminal! No evidence, all investigated, DUHHHHHHH....
And you know they were personal emails how? MSNBC'd again dupe?
That's the way all the Sec's of State do it. Those were personal e-mails the Sec of State is allowed to delete. You jackasses don't even have a crime that she's supposedly covering up!! You START with she's a criminal! No evidence, all investigated, DUHHHHHHH....

How come you hold Trump and the Russians responsible for what is Democrat corruption?

IF.....IF it were corruption you fuckhead, WHY should a foreign enemy power be asked to intervene???
Is it because trump has a lover's crush on Putin's chest??

You're such an idiot that you don't even realize that YOU are making Trump and the fucking Russians "partners".......LOL

How come you hold Trump and the Russians responsible for what is Democrat corruption?

IF.....IF it were corruption you fuckhead, WHY should a foreign enemy power be asked to intervene???

You're such an idiot that you don't even realize that YOU are making Trump and the fucking Russians "partners".......LOL
Are you really that dense?

That's the way all the Sec's of State do it. Those were personal e-mails the Sec of State is allowed to delete

Good friend, these right wingers are FULL OF SHIT and, worse, they don't even realize how the shit is coming out of their ears.........

An email in almost ALL cases has a sender and a recipient.....Even if you played these right wingers' stupid scenario and Clinton erased hers........a thorough investigation would have gone after the OTHER party involved in the email..........BUT, right wingers in congress well knew that ultimately they would have nothing....and the smear and accusation are almost as good as Hillary winding up in prison.....as Trump called for......

Where's the "beef"????

So you are a stupid treasonous Libtard asshole that didn't want the truth about that Crooked Hillary bitch's corruption to be exposed?

Moron.......if you're searching for the "truth" about Hillary.....DO IT DOMESTICALLY and not ask for a foreign, adversarial power to do it for you.....Find a grown up to explain this to you.....LOL

Hillary deleting 30,000 government emails isn't proof enough?
They're personal e-mails and the Sec. of State is allowed duhhhh. Only hater dupes START with the Sec of State being a criminal, with NO EVIDENCE but BS/HATE propaganda, for dupes only. A disgrace.
She's not allowed after they have been subpoenaed, moron. The ones she deleted are precisely the ones they wanted to look at because those are the ones that contain incriminating evidence.
She didn't- It was the IT guy who forgot to do it when she told him to. An 'oh shyt moment'. You're a brainwashed functional MORON. Those were personal e-mails the Sec of State is allowed to delete. You jackasses don't even have a crime that she's supposedly covering up!! You START with she's a criminal! No evidence, all investigated, DUHHHHHHH....

That's the way all the Sec's of State do it. Those were personal e-mails the Sec of State is allowed to delete

Good friend, these right wingers are FULL OF SHIT and, worse, they don't even realize how the shit is coming out of their ears.........

An email in almost ALL cases has a sender and a recipient.....Even if you played these right wingers' stupid scenario and Clinton erased hers........a thorough investigation would have gone after the OTHER party involved in the email..........BUT, right wingers in congress well knew that ultimately they would have nothing....and the smear and accusation are almost as good as Hillary winding up in prison.....as Trump called for......

Where's the "beef"????
:laugh: :itsok:

I think it would be more fair to say that Nat does not believe the Deems can do wrong. He thinks all the crooks are in one party only.

No, you dupes are. The world's laughingstock and horror...

I think it would be more fair to say that Nat does not believe the Deems can do wrong. He thinks all the crooks are in one party only.
I think it would be fair to say he's an idiot.

Forum List

Back