What I don't vote for (and proud of it)

Wonder if the OP would vote for any of these?

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

I would not eliminate taxes that neocons call excessive, those taxes are the payment for running the country.
The GOP and the Tea Party's GOP ideology creates national debt, because of their "tax cuts" for the rich.
Fiscal Responsibility is paying for the country that you have.
A free market is a poor one, a regulated one is a wealthy one, I protect wealthy markets that make and sell good quality.
I have the right to disagree with the constitution, as does the government, your rights are not absolute, with rights comes responsibility and we have the right to enforce responsibility.

A small government never worked after industrialization.
As I said... your rights are not absolute, and we have the right to regulate your rights, the supreme court already ruled that, many times before.

Hate speech ? my number 1 is those who have been and continue to be the victims of hate speech day in, and day out, for 100, hundreds, or thousands of years, not some religious retard GOP hate outfit, calling themselves the victims, when they are in fact the victimizers.

Citizens at the local level are part of the United States, and should be, and are subject to the United States, that issue was settled in 1865.

so go fuck yourself.
:)

Is that why your Mess...iah has put us $7.5 TRILLION deeper in debt>

The fact of the matter is he has been paying the debts with the taxes, our national debt is the lowest it has been since the 1990s, so continue sucking fox news's dick.

You are confusing our deficit with our debt.
The deficit has gone down while our debt keeps rising.

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

I would not eliminate taxes that neocons call excessive, those taxes are the payment for running the country.
The GOP and the Tea Party's GOP ideology creates national debt, because of their "tax cuts" for the rich.
A free market is a poor one, a regulated one is a wealthy one, I protect wealthy markets that make and sell good quality.
I have the right to disagree with the constitution, as does the government, your rights are not absolute, with rights comes responsibility and we have the right to enforce responsibility.

As I said... your rights are not absolute, and we have the right to regulate your rights, the supreme court already ruled that, many times before.

Hate speech ? my number 1 is those who have been and continue to be the victims of hate speech day in, and day out, for 100, hundreds, or thousands of years, not some religious retard GOP hate outfit, calling themselves the victims, when they are in fact the victimizers.

Citizens at the local level are part of the United States, and should be, and are subject to the United States, that issue was settled in 1865.

so go fuck yourself.

The fact of the matter is he has been paying the debts with the taxes, our national debt is the lowest it has been since the 1990s, so continue sucking fox news's dick.

What the fuck are you talking about, HERE is our current DEBT within th last half hour!..Now over $18 TRILLION!!!!

U.S. National Debt Clock Real Time

You sir, have the brains of a flea...with apologies to the fleas!

transparent2.gif

I don't accept fake websites made by GOP morons.

"...your rights are not absolute, and we have the right to regulate your rights..."

Our rights are absolute and inherent.

Who is this "we" who are going to regulate them?

Got a mouse in your pocket?

oh, and btw... low oil prices = higher standard of living

Which the Manchurian had absolutely NOTHING to do with, simply Saudi Arabia flexing it's muscles, and seeing how many American FRACKING companies it can put out of business...and they have started to fold...BRINGING MORE UNEMPLOYMENT!

Low oil prices have never in history but oil companies out of business, but has put more people into business because people can afford more.
so go back to sucking Fox news's dick.

"...your rights are not absolute, and we have the right to regulate your rights..."

Our rights are absolute and inherent.

Who is this "we" who are going to regulate them?

Got a mouse in your pocket?

Well the country said that your rights are not absolute.
We're the boss, not a scrap of paper, or a long since dead former president who's ideology and view of the world is obsolete... so fuck you.

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

so go fuck yourself.

What the fuck are you talking about, HERE is our current DEBT within th last half hour!..Now over $18 TRILLION!!!!

transparent2.gif

How about a Government one that AGREES....You dumbfuck!
Learn to use a search engine, and stop telling fucking lies!

Debt to the Penny Daily History Search Application

Which the Manchurian had absolutely NOTHING to do with, simply Saudi Arabia flexing it's muscles, and seeing how many American FRACKING companies it can put out of business...and they have started to fold...BRINGING MORE UNEMPLOYMENT!

Low oil prices have never in history but oil companies out of business, but has put more people into business because people can afford more.
'
You are an economics 101 failure... come on fess up!

Fracking Industry Damaged by Saudi Arabia Oil Pricing Wall Street Daily

so go fuck yourself.

transparent2.gif

I also don't accept GOP bullshit either.

'

No, I'm a conservatism 101 failure, and time and again throughout history, an economic success.
so go fuck yourself and shove fox news up your ass.

transparent2.gif

Do you say anything about Bush being UNPATRIOTIC and then Obumble adds $7.5 TRILLION to our debt.... Come on answer the question!

'

No, I'm a conservatism 101 failure, and time and again throughout history, an economic success.

You're a dickhead that's just been slapped down BADLY for being stupid, ,go suck the Manchurian muslim's cock, that's all you're good for!

transparent2.gif

But you will happily feast on the excrement fed to you by the left. Belly up to the trough, boy, you and yours are no better than the rest!

You're a bigger fool than I first thought...

'

You're a dickhead that's just been slapped down BADLY for being stupid, ,go suck the Manchurian muslim's cock, that's all you're good for!

So now Obama is from Manchuria ?
lmao

transparent2.gif

But you will happily feast on the excrement fed to you by the left. Belly up to the trough, boy, you and yours are no better than the rest!

The truth is actually told by the left, yes I believe the truth.

'

So now Obama is from Manchuria ?
lmao

You can't read and understand... in your case child, you just can't FIX STUPID!

transparent2.gif

The truth is actually told by the left, yes I believe the truth.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:..Wish I had room on a signature to repost that over and over again!.... You can't make this shit up! HILARIOUS!:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back