What I hope the DNC & Democratic Candidates do NOW!

Says a far left drone that spews far left religious dogma.

You are afar left drone.

The say coming out of the closet is liberating!

A lot of the recent victories are because the (D) candidate ran as a blue dog democrat and ran from the far left.

I realize you are upset that even your own is rejecting your religion, but it is the only way that the (D)'s can win.

Please define for the reader, the definition of "far left".

I suspect you have no clue, prove me wrong.

It has been done many times in the past and you have ignore it.

But then again you do support the far left religion and try and pretend you do not.

You are far left, Obama is far left, Pelsoi is far left, etc.

LOL, you truly are foolish if you believe a circular argument is convincing. As I stated, you have no clue, and simple echo the term as a pejorative, one you cannot figure out how to explain.

Yes you keep proving you ignore the fact you are far left and parrot the far left religious dogma.

You can not handle the fact that the far left religion is being rejected.

Just wait and see, the (D)'s will win if they run away from the far left.

You once again use the term "far left" and have not (can not?) define it. It is the object of your sentence directly above, using it and not defining it makes your entire sentence an idiot-gram.

Let me help: The far right is an authoritarian movement which attracts bigots (racists, misogynists, segregationists) callous conservatives, neo fascists, conspiracy theorists, and iconoclasts who reject science and mistrust democracy.

See how easy that is, now try to define the far left!

Yes you are far left drone troll..

Just spewing far left religious dogma not based in reality.

This is more about your ego than anything else!

You are afar left drone.

A lot of the recent victories are because the (D) candidate ran as a blue dog democrat and ran from the far left.

I realize you are upset that even your own is rejecting your religion, but it is the only way that the (D)'s can win.

But then again you do support the far left religion and try and pretend you do not.

LOL, you truly are foolish if you believe a circular argument is convincing. As I stated, you have no clue, and simple echo the term as a pejorative, one you cannot figure out how to explain.

Yes you keep proving you ignore the fact you are far left and parrot the far left religious dogma.

You once again use the term "far left" and have not (can not?) define it. It is the object of your sentence directly above, using it and not defining it makes your entire sentence an idiot-gram.

Let me help: The far right is an authoritarian movement which attracts bigots (racists, misogynists, segregationists) callous conservatives, neo fascists, conspiracy theorists, and iconoclasts who reject science and mistrust democracy.

people who have the mindset of dean,billy,old school,basically any lefty who only cares about what they think and like,and if you dont like that....tough shit...

You are afar left drone.

The far left is an authoritarian movement which attracts bigots(racists, misandrists, segregationists), callous progressives, neo communists, conspiracy theorists and third world idiots who reject science and don't have a fucking clue what a "Democracy": or a "Republic" is.

The far left is an authoritarian movement which attracts bigots(racists, misandrists, segregationists), callous progressives, neo communists, conspiracy theorists and third world idiots who reject science and don't have a fucking clue what a "Democracy": or a "Republic" is.

Thanks, imitation is the highest form of flattery. Glad you liked my post, I hope you enjoyed yourself, since most of the time you can only come up with pushing the funny button.

Maybe someday you will be able to post something original, substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

people who have the mindset of dean,billy,old school,basically any lefty who only cares about what they think and like,and if you dont like that....tough shit...

Get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Harry?

The reality is quite simple. The far left can easily be identified, they wear masks, destroy property and toss rocks at law enforcement; they act out as part of a mob, a mob of disaffected mostly young (under 30) with no particular ideology, i.e. anarchists.

Get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Harry?

The reality is quite simple. The far left can easily be identified, they wear masks, destroy property and toss rocks at law enforcement; they act out as part of a mob, a mob of disaffected mostly young (under 30) with no particular ideology, i.e. anarchists.
nope got out on the same side.....the far left and right are people who cannot exist with anyone who doesnt like what they like and who dont agree with their point of view....we have plenty of examples here from both sides....on the left are those i mentioned....

Forum List

Back