What I think of the Republican Party

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Like the Islamic extremists they promote war, poverty, and disease!

They will not be the ones who will advance humanity!

It's best not to think of them but if you do this is essentially all one need know:
racism-trump-gop.jpg

Like the Islamic extremists they promote war, poverty, and disease!

They will not be the ones who will advance humanity!
Advance it? They're trying desperately to turn back the clock. Women to the kitchen, Faggots to the closet, ******* off to Africa, Wetbacks off to Tacoland, and Muzzies to the mass graves.

It's best not to think of them but if you do this is essentially all one need know:
racism-trump-gop.jpg
Odd that the unphotoshopped picture was the sentiment of the DemoRATS under FDR and put 80,000 Japanese into camps... That's the DemoRATS way!
Would you really mind if they rounded up all the homos and Sand *******? Be honest, for once.

racism-trump-gop.jpg
Odd that the unphotoshopped picture was the sentiment of the DemoRATS under FDR and put 80,000 Japanese into camps... That's the DemoRATS way!
Would you really mind if they rounded up all the homos and Sand *******? Be honest, for once.

Nothing the matter with queers, until they open their mouths and start spewing their shit, one would never know. There personal life is just that, personal! As to Sand Ni66ers (Yes, you can write it this way) Trump is correct, no more until Congress figures a way to HONESTLY and accurately VET them... The logic is indisputable, and makes for a safe and secure America.

racism-trump-gop.jpg

Nothing the matter with queers, until they open their mouths and start spewing their shit, one would never know. There personal life is just that, personal! As to Sand Ni66ers (Yes, you can write it this way) Trump is correct, no more until Congress figures a way to HONESTLY and accurately VET them... The logic is indisputable, and makes for a safe and secure America.
Homos back into the closet, Sand ******* back to Mecca. Go it.

racism-trump-gop.jpg

If YOU say so!

racism-trump-gop.jpg

If YOU say so!
That's what your side wants, V.

racism-trump-gop.jpg

Thats what iran does....they hang em high. O just made a deal with these guys.

Forum List

Back