What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

guy made a mistake , had an accident or whatever you want to call it , negligent discharge , no one dead , no big deal in my opinion Gents . Lets see if there are charges brought against him .
I'm assuming you carry without a reason like being a cop. Can you explain the mindset? You wake up in the morning, get ready, eat breafast, and then you think about the possibility of being robbed or killed and grab your gun before you leave?
I already told you if you read the thread Ace , people that carry carry so that they are Prepared , Same reason that people save cash , have extra food in the house , carry pocket knives , have Zippos , a spare set of eye glasses , extra medication , fire extinguishers , spare tires , smoke alarms and the list goes on depending on what a person thinks is important . He11 , why do people have house insurance , beg for 'obamacare' , carry 'obamaphones' and why does government have pamphlets on disaster PREPAREDNESS ?? Many smart people just want to be PREPARED Ace !!
You keep saying "prepared". I prepare myself for things that are likely to happen. I save money for the likelihood that an emergency will happen. I understand being prepared. My question is why do you carry a gun? Do you live in a crime ridden area or something?
now its getting personal , but if I carry its because its my RIGHT and I always want to know that I am armed as it is just sorta like memorization . The more a person carry's the more aware he becomes that he has a powerful gun on him. As far as 'open carry' , well , I do that to educate you and others like you that I'm carrying Ace . [makes me smile]

Even a Glock has to have one in the chamber for it to fire

All the carry people have one in the chamber. Part of the paranoia.
if you don't have one in the chamber you might as well carry a club Brian !!
Sounds like fear no matter how you phrase it Pismo.
call it as you like Ace , no problem !!
Its just my opinion. i walk around without a gun. I have no fear I will need it and not have it.
good for you as you exercise your Right to not carry a gun Ace !!

guy made a mistake , had an accident or whatever you want to call it , negligent discharge , no one dead , no big deal in my opinion Gents . Lets see if there are charges brought against him .
I'm assuming you carry without a reason like being a cop. Can you explain the mindset? You wake up in the morning, get ready, eat breafast, and then you think about the possibility of being robbed or killed and grab your gun before you leave?
I already told you if you read the thread Ace , people that carry carry so that they are Prepared , Same reason that people save cash , have extra food in the house , carry pocket knives , have Zippos , a spare set of eye glasses , extra medication , fire extinguishers , spare tires , smoke alarms and the list goes on depending on what a person thinks is important . He11 , why do people have house insurance , beg for 'obamacare' , carry 'obamaphones' and why does government have pamphlets on disaster PREPAREDNESS ?? Many smart people just want to be PREPARED Ace !!
You keep saying "prepared". I prepare myself for things that are likely to happen. I save money for the likelihood that an emergency will happen. I understand being prepared. My question is why do you carry a gun? Do you live in a crime ridden area or something?
now its getting personal , but if I carry its because its my RIGHT and I always want to know that I am armed as it is just sorta like memorization . The more a person carry's the more aware he becomes that he has a powerful gun on him. As far as 'open carry' , well , I do that to educate you and others like you that I'm carrying Ace . [makes me smile]
Sort of like a threat display that animals do when they are in fear right? Its the last thing they do before they actually run away or fight.

Last edited:

It's more than a little informative that somebody who even lacks the judgment to know the difference between "having a right" and "doing something really fucking stupid that endangers innocent bystanders" would be walking around packing iron with that same lack of judgment.

'Went off'! How can anyone seriously use such an expression. Someone else here experienced with firearms, just in case my word isn't enough, please tell us about having ever known a firearm to, by itself, 'go off'. In a fire, maybe, but a pistol, nor any other firearm, does not discharge if it is not being handled.
Better yet why was the safety off? Maybe it was a Glock.

Yes cause you couldn't put one in the chamber.

display of Preparedness Ace , and I think that would depend on whether the gun is concealed or openly carried but most open carriers only carry because its conveniant and easier than concealed carry Ace .

'Went off'! How can anyone seriously use such an expression. Someone else here experienced with firearms, just in case my word isn't enough, please tell us about having ever known a firearm to, by itself, 'go off'. In a fire, maybe, but a pistol, nor any other firearm, does not discharge if it is not being handled.

No

I WOULDN'T put one in the chamber.

It's more than a little informative that somebody who even lacks the judgment to know the difference between "having a right" and "doing something really fucking stupid that endangers innocent bystanders" would be walking around packing iron with that same lack of judgment.
cops carry and cops guns go off every once in a while 'pogo' same as everyone else , see my link with the 'dea' agent that shot himself in the foot in front of a class room fulla kids !!

"Guests were taking pictures at a lobby when the gun went off Saturday night, CNN affiliate WABC reported.

It was in the pocket of a 42-year-old guest when it went off, grazing a woman in the head when the bullet ricocheted. She was not seriously injured, the affiliate reported."

The issue is more the incompetence of the gun owner than the venue.

cops carry and cops guns go off every once ogo !!
its part of a cops job. Stop deflecting.
laugh.gif

No

Pismoe won't go anywhere without one in the chamber.

Someone this stupid should not have the privilege of carrying a firearm.
Yes, privilege.

I suggest you read the Second Amendment.
Ahhh, they believe the right to bear arms belongs to the militia, not the people.

Even tho it distinctly states the right is given to the people.
Who gave you that right? Was it god or another person? If it was a person it is a privilege.

The same people that gave me the right of free speech, religion, etc.

It's not a 'privilege'.

A drivers license is a privilege.

No

his choice.

Not mine

nor is it the choice of many others.

Someone this stupid should not have the privilege of carrying a firearm.
Yes, privilege.

I suggest you read the Second Amendment.
Ahhh, they believe the right to bear arms belongs to the militia, not the people.

Even tho it distinctly states the right is given to the people.
Who gave you that right? Was it god or another person? If it was a person it is a privilege.

The same people that gave me the right of free speech, religion, etc.

It's not a 'privilege'.

A drivers license is a privilege.
So is your right. They just used a different word to make you think it was more important and secure.

No

his choice.

Not mine

nor is it the choice of many others.

You are a minority. Why do manufacturers call a gun a 7+1?

cops oftentimes show up to draw the chalk out line of the dead person , best for a person to be able to take care of himself Ace . See Baltimore where its being said that crime , murder is rising as police are so busy Ace !!

Forum List

Back