What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

Someone this stupid should not have the privilege of carrying a firearm.
Yes, privilege.

I suggest you read the Second Amendment.
Ahhh, they believe the right to bear arms belongs to the militia, not the people.

Even tho it distinctly states the right is given to the people.
Who gave you that right? Was it god or another person? If it was a person it is a privilege.

The same people that gave me the right of free speech, religion, etc.

It's not a 'privilege'.

A drivers license is a privilege.
So is your right. They just used a different word to make you think it was more important and secure.

And according to the Constitution, and the Founding Fathers, it is.

if you don't have one in the chamber you might as well carry a club Brian !!

Yes cause you couldn't put one in the chamber.

No

I WOULDN'T put one in the chamber.

Pismoe won't go anywhere without one in the chamber.

his choice.

Not mine

nor is it the choice of many others.

You are a minority. Why do manufacturers call a gun a 7+1?

Because that's how many you CAN put in, not how many you SHOULD.

Ahhh, they believe the right to bear arms belongs to the militia, not the people.

Who gave you that right? Was it god or another person? If it was a person it is a privilege.

It's not a 'privilege'.

So is your right. They just used a different word to make you think it was more important and secure.

Those are people. They said you have the right to bear arms. So why cant you have a nuclear weapon? Face it. Your right is really just a privilege.

Yes cause you couldn't put one in the chamber.

No

I WOULDN'T put one in the chamber.

Pismoe won't go anywhere without one in the chamber.

his choice.

Not mine

nor is it the choice of many others.

You are a minority. Why do manufacturers call a gun a 7+1?

Because that's how many you CAN put in, not how many you SHOULD.

I agree you should not. But manufacturers push them like it should be done and so do the defense "experts".

Someone this stupid should not have the privilege of carrying a firearm.
Yes, privilege.

It's not a 'privilege'.

Thanks WILL , these lefty 'subjects' don't belive in RIGHTS , they like their government granted civil rights , privleges that can be changed at the whim of their rulers .

It's not a 'privilege'.

Those are people. They said you have the right to bear arms. So why cant you have a nuclear weapon? Face it. Your right is really just a privilege.

In The US, is voting a Right, or a privilege?

It's not a 'privilege'.

Its a privilege. I already told you this.

I'm assuming you carry without a reason like being a cop. Can you explain the mindset? You wake up in the morning, get ready, eat breafast, and then you think about the possibility of being robbed or killed and grab your gun before you leave?
I already told you if you read the thread Ace , people that carry carry so that they are Prepared , Same reason that people save cash , have extra food in the house , carry pocket knives , have Zippos , a spare set of eye glasses , extra medication , fire extinguishers , spare tires , smoke alarms and the list goes on depending on what a person thinks is important . He11 , why do people have house insurance , beg for 'obamacare' , carry 'obamaphones' and why does government have pamphlets on disaster PREPAREDNESS ?? Many smart people just want to be PREPARED Ace !!
You keep saying "prepared". I prepare myself for things that are likely to happen. I save money for the likelihood that an emergency will happen. I understand being prepared. My question is why do you carry a gun? Do you live in a crime ridden area or something?
now its getting personal , but if I carry its because its my RIGHT and I always want to know that I am armed as it is just sorta like memorization . The more a person carry's the more aware he becomes that he has a powerful gun on him. As far as 'open carry' , well , I do that to educate you and others like you that I'm carrying Ace . [makes me smile]

It's more than a little informative that somebody who even lacks the judgment to know the difference between "having a right" and "doing something really fucking stupid that endangers innocent bystanders" would be walking around packing iron with that same lack of judgment.
cops carry and cops guns go off every once in a while 'pogo' same as everyone else , see my link with the 'dea' agent that shot himself in the foot in front of a class room fulla kids !!

I know about that, it's hilarious and all but not really my point.

My point was if you don't have enough sense to know the difference between "having a right" and "doing something stupid that endangers the public", maybe you should be avoiding the latter.

Now that I've said the same thing twice, find another way to deflect it.

and Maryland that has rising crime and murder has some of the strictest gun control in the USA . Course murder and crime are rising in 'baltimore' and people can't protect themselves . Cops are having a hard time protecting everyone so taxpayers are dying , same in 'chicago' . Yet the 'governor' of 'maryland' and other politicians have armed body guards same as 'mrobama' !!

and Maryland that has rising crime and murder has some of the strictest gun control in the USA . Course murder and crime are rising in 'baltimore' and people can't protect themselves . Cops are having a hard time protecting everyone so taxpayers are dying , same in 'chicago' . Yet the 'governor' of 'maryland' and other politicians have armed body guards same as 'mrobama' !!

Sure and violent crime has gone up since WI and Chicago got carry.

It's not a 'privilege'.

If you think that voting, as well as the right to bear arms, are privileges, there is little sense continuing this conversation.

Sounds like that guy was an idiot no matter where he happened to be.

I carried my gun aty daughter's wedding. It didn't go off at all. Must be something wrong with it right?

If you think that voting, as well as the right to bear arms, are privileges, there is little sense continuing this conversation.
You do realize that ex cons cant vote in some places dont you? Youre right about there being little sense in continuing the conversation. You dont seem to have a grip on the subject.

I carried my gun aty daughter's wedding. It didn't go off at all. Must be something wrong with it right?

You really shouldn't refer to yourself in the neuter gender. Shows a lack of self-esteem. :itsok:

You do realize that ex cons cant vote in some places dont you? Youre right about there being little sense in continuing the conversation. You dont seem to have a grip on the subject.

Because, by state laws, they violated their RIGHT to vote.

Voting isn't a privilege.

When women fought for the vote, the claimed it was their RIGHT.

When blacks fought for the vote, they claimed it was their RIGHT.

You should learn the difference between Right and privilege.

You can find it in nearly any dictionary.

Yeah he was an idiot for bringing a gun to a wedding. Was that your excuse as well?

How can you keep people from voting after they have already paid their debt to society? Voting and every thing you think is a right is really just a privileged. Thats why they can be amended.

I know what the claim was. The point is that it was really a privilege. One for white men only. Supposedly they already had that right correct?

I dont have to learn about the difference. Its plain that no matter what the dictionary says they are the same thing.

How can you keep people from voting after they have already paid their debt to society? Voting and every thing you think is a right is really just a privileged. Thats why they can be amended.

I know what the claim was. The point is that it was really a privilege. One for white men only. Supposedly they already had that right correct?

I dont have to learn about the difference. Its plain that no matter what the dictionary says they are the same thing.

You're hilarious.

You're hilarious.
You are too. Its amusing that you used Blacks fighting for the "right" to vote when it was already their "right" as citizens of the US to support your argument. We know that it was actually a privilege extended to white males only.

Forum List

Back