What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

these guys are crazy '2aguy' just crazy and they carry their silly arguments to absurdity , see Aces thinking about FEAR when he has been told a dozen times that its about being Prepared !!

Last edited:
Because, by state laws, they violated their RIGHT to vote.

Voting isn't a privilege.

When women fought for the vote, the claimed it was their RIGHT.

When blacks fought for the vote, they claimed it was their RIGHT.

You should learn the difference between Right and privilege.

You can find it in nearly any dictionary.
How can you keep people from voting after they have already paid their debt to society? Voting and every thing you think is a right is really just a privileged. Thats why they can be amended.

I know what the claim was. The point is that it was really a privilege. One for white men only. Supposedly they already had that right correct?

I dont have to learn about the difference. Its plain that no matter what the dictionary says they are the same thing.

You're hilarious.
You are too. Its amusing that you used Blacks fighting for the "right" to vote when it was already their "right" as citizens of the US to support your argument. We know that it was actually a privilege extended to white males only.

"when it was already their "right" as citizens of the US"

Women were considered 'citizens?

Blacks were considered 'citizens'?

any wonder I find you hilarious?
Yes. You do realize that Black people voted right after being freed from slavery and actually had politicians elected to office right? This is why I and many others are laughing at you.

List of African-American officeholders during Reconstruction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes, right after they were recognized as CITIZENS!

(Question: Do you send material to Comedy Central?)

Yeah...nothing bad ever happens to and from a wedding...or at the actual wedding....

Wedding horror Groom shot at reception after bride flies to Caribbean retreat for big day UK News Daily Express
So a gang member getting shot for being involved in something criminal makes you afraid for your life?

Yeah....why would anyone bring a gun to the wedding....they should simply predict if someone is going to beat the groom and the bride and rob them and then have the police waiting to arrest them before the crime actually happens...moron...

Sun Sentinel

How can you keep people from voting after they have already paid their debt to society? Voting and every thing you think is a right is really just a privileged. Thats why they can be amended.

I know what the claim was. The point is that it was really a privilege. One for white men only. Supposedly they already had that right correct?

I dont have to learn about the difference. Its plain that no matter what the dictionary says they are the same thing.

You're hilarious.
You are too. Its amusing that you used Blacks fighting for the "right" to vote when it was already their "right" as citizens of the US to support your argument. We know that it was actually a privilege extended to white males only.

Yes. You do realize that Black people voted right after being freed from slavery and actually had politicians elected to office right? This is why I and many others are laughing at you.

List of African-American officeholders during Reconstruction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And then moron the democrats started taking the power back...by using the kkk, lynching, poll taxes and literacy tests.....do you ever study history...or are you just stupid.......?

You're hilarious.

So why did they have to get "Civil Rights" in order to vote again?

(answer. Yes I send your posts in to show how shockingly ignorant some of our citizens are)

Yeah...nothing bad ever happens before, during or after a wedding....it's just like in all those romantic comedies.....morons....

Sun Sentinel

Something borrowed, something blue turned into something black and blue for a couple who were beaten and robbed at gunpoint on the morning of their wedding.

"I was robbed at gunpoint and beaten, and my wife and mother were also attacked and robbed," the groom, Nathan Brooks, said. "We didn't let this stop us from getting married. We're happy. Our wedding was fantastic."

The 26-year-old had left the Tropic Cay Sports Bar, 529 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., and was returning to his hotel room in the 3100 block of Windamar Street about 3:14 a.m. Monday when the armed robber approached him, according to an arrest report.

"I just saw the gun and I said, 'Take whatever you want,' and he started beating me," Brooks said.

The robber struck the left side of Brooks' face with the gun, causing him to fall. The gunman continued to hit Brooks on the head with his gun and kick his body while going through his pockets and stealing cash and a cellphone, the report stated.

The bride, Julia Martinez,33, and the groom's mother, Sherrie Geisler, 51, went looking for Brooks. They found him lying in the street and came across the robber. He pulled out his gun again and pointed it at Martinez, who pleaded for her life. Geisler jumped on the gunman and a struggle ensued, police said.

The robber then pistol-whipped the women while demanding their valuables. He escaped with more cash and another cellphone, the arrest report stated.

"Luckily, everyone survived," Brooks said.

Brooks received stitches at Broward Health Medical Center; the women declined treatment for their injuries, police said. He also had a broken nose, two black eyes, a chipped tooth, scrapes and bruises. The worst part for him, however, is the impact the attack has had on his loved ones.

these guys are crazy '2aguy' just crazy and they carry their silly arguments to absurdity , see Aces thinking about FEAR when he has been to a dozen times that its about being Prepared !!
You can tell me its preparation all day long. I can accept that. My point is that its preparation because you are afraid.

You're hilarious.

(answer. Yes I send your posts in to show how shockingly ignorant some of our citizens are)

You know...if you lefties actually studied real history....and not leftist history....you would be less likely to be lefties......

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Origins of Jim Crow laws
Main article: Disfranchisement after Reconstruction era

Freedmen voting in New Orleans, 1867

During the Reconstruction period of 1865–1877, federal law provided civil rights protection in theU.S. South for freedmen, the African Americans who had formerly been slaves, and former free blacks.

In the 1870s, Democrats gradually regained power in the Southern legislatures, having usedinsurgent paramilitary groups, such as the White League and Red Shirts, to disrupt Republican organizing, run Republican officeholders out of town, and intimidate blacks to suppress their voting.

Extensive voter fraud was also used. Gubernatorial elections were close and had been disputed inLouisiana for years, with increasing violence against blacks during campaigns from 1868 onward.

In 1877, a national Democratic Party compromise to gain Southern support in the presidential election resulted in the government's withdrawing the last of the federal troops from the South. White Democrats had regained political power in every Southern state.[3] These Southern, white, Democratic Redeemer governments legislated Jim Crow laws, officially segregating black people from the white population.

Blacks were still elected to local offices through the 1880s, but the establishment Democrats were passing laws to make voter registration and electoral rules more restrictive, with the result that political participation by most blacks and many poor whites began to decrease.[4][5]

Between 1890 and 1910, ten of the eleven former Confederate states, starting with Mississippi, passed new constitutions or amendments that effectively disenfranchised most blacks and tens of thousands of poor whites through a combination of poll taxes, literacy and comprehension tests, and residency and record-keeping requirements.[4][5] Grandfather clauses temporarily permitted some illiterate whites to vote but gave no relief to most blacks.

Hmmmmm....is it that I need glasses or am I just seeing the word Democrat in relation to destroying the civil rights of blacks in this post.....

You know...if you lefties actually studied real history....and not leftist history....you would be less likely to be lefties......

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You know....if you had a dictionary in front of you that you might not make mistakes like this to show how illiterate you are. What does segregation have to do with voting "rights" :laugh:

its preparedness because gun carriers have common sense and they have the RIGHT to carry Ace .

like I say , some carry the arguments to absurdity while the smarter dummies just disappear from the thread . [funny]

these guys are crazy '2aguy' just crazy and they carry their silly arguments to absurdity , see Aces thinking about FEAR when he has been to a dozen times that its about being Prepared !!
You can tell me its preparation all day long. I can accept that. My point is that its preparation because you are afraid.

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your home...do you where a seat belt...do you look both ways before your mommy walks you across the street? It is not fear, it is an understanding of how the world works.....it is being prepared for things that might happen......

Like the home invasion in Joe Biden's neighborhood.....

its preparedness because gun carriers have common sense and they have the RIGHT to carry Ace .
You keep doing the sheep thing and saying you have a right which I have no argument with. Its not common sense to have a gun with you outside your home unless you live in a state of perpetual fear or you are hunting or you are a cop that cant back down once off the clock..

Do the lefties ever read the news......I know they think history only starts when they wake up in the morning...you couldn't believe the stupid ass shit they believe if you had any kind of understanding of history.......but you would think they would at least glance at a news cast or listen to the news on the radio..........

Do the lefties ever read the news......I know they think history only starts when they wake up in the morning...you couldn't believe the stupid ass shit they believe if you had any kind of understanding of history.......but you would think they would at least glance at a news cast or listen to the news on the radio..........

Actually, I was looking for the old fart that walked into a church about 4-5 years ago, and started shooting.

but those work just as well.

Forum List

Back