What Idiot Brings a Gun To a Wedding?

Do the lefties ever read the news......I know they think history only starts when they wake up in the morning...you couldn't believe the stupid ass shit they believe if you had any kind of understanding of history.......but you would think they would at least glance at a news cast or listen to the news on the radio..........
Do you righties realize that Fox news is brainwashing you? Stop being such pussies. Go to the wedding without your gun so you dont accidentally kill someone. Enjoy yourselves instead of being so tense and uptight. Dont you guys ever wonder why no one likes you?

its preparedness because gun carriers have common sense and they have the RIGHT to carry Ace .
You keep doing the sheep thing and saying you have a right which I have no argument with. Its not common sense to have a gun with you outside your home unless you live in a state of perpetual fear or you are hunting or you are a cop that cant back down once off the clock..

Are you really this stupid......there is an understanding...there are bad people in the world, and they rob, rape, and murder other human beings...every day, all around the world, even here in the United States...in President obama's neighborhood where he has his fake residency, and in Joe biden's neighborhood......every day....

And ask the victims of any of these violent criminal attacks..."Did you know that morning that a violent criminal was going to attack you later in the day, or that night?" And guess what guys.........they are going to say they had no idea.....and I bet almost all of them would tell you, " I have never been a victim of crime before and no one in my family has either."

and yet you fools think that carrying a gun the way you carry a cell phone, look both ways crossing the street, or buckling your seat belt is paranoid and stupid......

Ask the survivors of rape, beatings, stabbings, robberies....or attempted murder (since the victims drowned in their own cars after having been raped by two teenagers usually can't be reached for comment)........and see if they would like to have had a gun just before the attack.....

you guys are fucking clueless....

Do the lefties ever read the news......I know they think history only starts when they wake up in the morning...you couldn't believe the stupid ass shit they believe if you had any kind of understanding of history.......but you would think they would at least glance at a news cast or listen to the news on the radio..........
Do you righties realize that Fox news is brainwashing you? Stop being such pussies. Go to the wedding without your gun so you dont accidentally kill someone. Enjoy yourselves instead of being so tense and uptight. Dont you guys ever wonder why no one likes you?

Fox News?

I get my news from CNN on tv, Reuters, AP, UPI online.

Odd how when you disagree with someone, you automatically get your news from Fox.

its preparedness because gun carriers have common sense and they have the RIGHT to carry Ace .
You keep doing the sheep thing and saying you have a right which I have no argument with. Its not common sense to have a gun with you outside your home unless you live in a state of perpetual fear or you are hunting or you are a cop that cant back down once off the clock..

Are you really this stupid......there is an understanding...there are bad people in the world, and they rob, rape, and murder other human beings...every day, all around the world, even here in the United States...in President obama's neighborhood where he has his fake residency, and in Joe biden's neighborhood......every day....

And ask the victims of any of these violent criminal attacks..."Did you know that morning that a violent criminal was going to attack you later in the day, or that night?" And guess what guys.........they are going to say they had no idea.....and I bet almost all of them would tell you, " I have never been a victim of crime before and no one in my family has either."

and yet you fools think that carrying a gun the way you carry a cell phone, look both ways crossing the street, or buckling your seat belt is paranoid and stupid......

Ask the survivors of rape, beatings, stabbings, robberies....or attempted murder (since the victims drowned in their own cars after having been raped by two teenagers usually can't be reached for comment)........and see if they would like to have had a gun just before the attack.....

I am well aware there are bad people in the world. The point I am trying to get across to you is not to give into them by living in fear. Enjoy yourselves without having a security blanket or phallic symbol to compensate for having a little dick when out and about.

"when it was already their "right" as citizens of the US"

Women were considered 'citizens?

Blacks were considered 'citizens'?

any wonder I find you hilarious?
Yes. You do realize that Black people voted right after being freed from slavery and actually had politicians elected to office right? This is why I and many others are laughing at you.

List of African-American officeholders during Reconstruction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes, right after they were recognized as CITIZENS!

(Question: Do you send material to Comedy Central?)
So why did they have to get "Civil Rights" in order to vote again?

(answer. Yes I send your posts in to show how shockingly ignorant some of our citizens are)

You know...if you lefties actually studied real history....and not leftist history....you would be less likely to be lefties......

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You know....if you had a dictionary in front of you that you might not make mistakes like this to show how illiterate you are. What does segregation have to do with voting "rights" :laugh:
Y

Wow....you are that fucking stupid.......try rereading the post on the history of jim crow laws....and then use that as starting place to read about the civil rights movement and understand...you lefty teachers hid the fact that the democrats were the ones in charge of the murder and the killings of blacks simply trying to vote and to live civilized lives......

Fox News?

Odd how when you disagree with someone, you automatically get your news from Fox.
Most righties swear by Fox so thats the one I used to reach you. It could be any news source. Fox is just especially adept at scaring its viewers and turning them into timid bitches that see violence around every corner.

I am well aware there are bad people in the world. The point I am trying to get across to you is not to give into them by living in fear. Enjoy yourselves without having a security blanket or phallic symbol to compensate for having a little dick when out and about.

And again with the penis thing......are you guys all lacking in size in that department.....you seem obsessed with it..........get surgery or something...take the blue pill.....it is okay to have a micro penis......the blow up dolls won't mind......

Again....ask the victims........see how their lives have changed after the attack.......and how they might not have kept their lives intact if they had simply worn a pistol that day.......morons....

This was not something 'bad' that 'happened'.
This was willful stupidity in its clearest manifestation. No one here has shown a firearm would just discharge, because it doesn't.
Remember, "guns don't kill people..."
It is ridiculous excesses such as these that are going to convince thinking people to change the toleration of firearms, not any plot on the part of a group of 'gun grabbers', which group does not exist.
I like firearms as pieces of technology. I enjoy shooting. I like having choice. I resent stupidity preventing my choice.
There is no defense of this person and this situation.

Fox News?

Most righties swear by Fox so thats the one I used to reach you. It could be any news source. Fox is just especially adept at scaring its viewers and turning them into timid bitches that see violence around every corner.

Not a big Fox watcher but since it is the highest rated cable news source I can see why you lefties hate it......it let's people escape your indoctrination......and you hate that.......

Yes. You do realize that Black people voted right after being freed from slavery and actually had politicians elected to office right? This is why I and many others are laughing at you.

List of African-American officeholders during Reconstruction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

(answer. Yes I send your posts in to show how shockingly ignorant some of our citizens are)

You know...if you lefties actually studied real history....and not leftist history....you would be less likely to be lefties......

You know....if you had a dictionary in front of you that you might not make mistakes like this to show how illiterate you are. What does segregation have to do with voting "rights" :laugh:
Y

Wow....you are that fucking stupid.......try rereading the post on the history of jim crow laws....and then use that as starting place to read about the civil rights movement and understand...you lefty teachers hid the fact that the democrats were the ones in charge of the murder and the killings of blacks simply trying to vote and to live civilized lives......
You seem have gone off the deep end and started talking about democrats. My question was what does Jim Crow have to do with the "right" to vote not actually being a right but a privilege extended to white males?

Fox News?

The only person I know on Fox is O'Reilly, from watching his interview with Obama years ago.

and he has a face that's hard to forget.

The rest of them?
Wouldn't know them if they knocked on my front door.

I don't particularly care for partisan news sites.

Obviously the gun didn't just go off.

He did something negligent to make it go off.

Fox News?

Not a big Fox watcher but since it is the highest rated cable news source I can see why you lefties hate it......it let's people escape your indoctrination......and you hate that.......
That explains it. You can be pretty sure that when its the most highly rated the sheep are being thoroughly indoctrinated.

Some of us choose not to go out in public without a means to defend ourselves if necessary.

The father of my former roommate carried his revolver at her wedding. He had to carry it in a cross draw holster because it was hitting her hip when he was walking her down the aisle during rehearsal while wearing the strong side rig.
I cant wrap my mind around the amount of fear necessary to provoke someone to carry a gun out in public. Its mind blowing that people are that frightened.
Imagine being able to defend yourself if need be.

How horrible.

There are no people whom may assault us or a loved one outside of our home.

Welcome to reality.

This was not something 'bad' that 'happened'.
This was willful stupidity in its clearest manifestation. No one here has shown a firearm would just discharge, because it doesn't.
Remember, "guns don't kill people..."
It is ridiculous excesses such as these that are going to convince thinking people to change the tolerations of firearms, not any plot on the part of a group of 'gun grabbers', which group does not exist.
I like firearms as pieces of technology. I enjoy shooting. I like having choice. I resent stupidity preventing my choice.
There is no defense of this person and this situation.

No one is defending his screw up.....we are explaining why people would carry a gun with them wherever they go.....the lefties think life stops when you go to a wedding........that bad things don't happen to people simply because..."it is a wedding"........

Remember people.......get a good holster...one that covers the trigger completely.....and make sure it will stand up to vigorous movement...like dancing when you make your choice.......perhaps where a holster with a retaining strap over the grip.......

Fox News?

The only person I know on Fox is O'Reilly, from watching his interview with Obama years ago.

The rest of them?

Is that the one that flipped out and kept saying Romney had a chance even though it had already been called for the POTUS? :laugh:

That was pure comedy and the only time I have watched fox. I thought he was going to have an aneurysm.

Some of us choose not to go out in public without a means to defend ourselves if necessary.

The father of my former roommate carried his revolver at her wedding. He had to carry it in a cross draw holster because it was hitting her hip when he was walking her down the aisle during rehearsal while wearing the strong side rig.
I cant wrap my mind around the amount of fear necessary to provoke someone to carry a gun out in public. Its mind blowing that people are that frightened.

How horrible.

Welcome to reality.
I dont have to imagine. I can defend myself. I thought most adult males could with no problem?

Y

You seem have gone off the deep end and started talking about democrats. My question was what does Jim Crow have to do with the "right" to vote not actually being a right but a privilege extended to white males?

democrats instituted poll taxes and literacy tests as a way to deny blacks the right to vote...it was part and parcel of their enacting of jim crow laws...that created the need for the civil rights movement......

If the bride had a ex-boyfriend/stalker who might show up, I see no reason the groom shouldn't be armed. When the minister asks the crowd if anybody has a reason why the couple should not be wed, the stalker does something crazy and ya plug him. That'd forever hold his peace. :lol:

Fox News?

The rest of them?

Is that the one that flipped out and kept saying Romney had a chance even though it had already been called for the POTUS? :laugh:

That was pure comedy and the only time I have watched fox. I thought he was going to have an aneurysm.

I have no idea.

Other than the Obama interview, I haven't seen him in...6 years?

How horrible.

Welcome to reality.
I dont have to imagine. I can defend myself. I thought most adult males could with no problem?

Yes.....please...I ask you...when you get the crap kicked out of you someday...please tell us...and when your wife or husband or children are victimized by criminals.....come back and tell us how we are paranoid....moron....

Forum List

Back