What if Biden forgets he's running before November?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
What would happen if Biden forgets before the election that he is running? This could be a mess for Dems...

What would happen if Biden forgets before the election that he is running? This could be a mess for Dems...
This is one of those, "I have absolutely nothing else to do with my life, so I'll just try to create another thread of no substance, and hope my fellow RWNJs turn this into another one of our hourly circle jerks."

This is one of those, "I have absolutely nothing else to do with my life, so I'll just try to create another thread of no substance, and hope my fellow RWNJs turn this into another one of our hourly circle jerks."
Biden, is this you? Did you forget what the opening post was about? Don't worry, you are doing just fine with your senate race.

Biden, is this you? Did you forget what the opening post was about? Don't worry, you are doing just fine with your senate race.
Think Biden can out debate Trump? Without losing his temper?

It usually happens with the inbred folks...
YclUyeH.jpg

The Great White Hope of the DFL.
:auiqs.jpg:

Think Biden can out debate Trump? Without losing his temper?
Not if he forgets who Trump is.

If Biden can keep his wife a sister straight, we'll be fine! When he mixed them up tonight and they tried to switch places when he said "This is my sister and he turned to his sister and said , "this is my wife....er uh, wait a minute and when he turned to his wife to correct his comment, she was behind him trying to trade places with her sister. God love you Joe.

Watch the end of this @ 10:00 Chris plays a Trump clip
and Joe responds by calling Chris Chuck at the end. Perfect sample of what
would happen if he stumbled onto the debate stage with him.

Yea, that's what makes me wonder if he will remember that he is running for president.

You're on this forum reading the posats and commenting about them ASSHOLE!
That garbage in the AW parking lot isn't going to pick itself up! Get back to work!

You're on this forum reading the posats and commenting about them ASSHOLE!
That garbage in the AW parking lot isn't going to pick itself up! Get back to work!
No can do. I'm too busy cleaning up the garbage here, which you just added to.

so what are the chances of Biden accidently referring to Trump as "President Reagan Over Here"

Forum List

Back