What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

Hannitty has become very sleazy and unbelievable. Michael Moore of all people kicked Sean's butt metaphorically on Sean's show this week! Michael made Sean look like a four-year old being chastised by Dad -- mouth hanging open, eyes averted.

Glenn's former and incredible amount of drinking may have caused continuing brain deterioration. That is manifested by his continuing defense of positions associated with the far right whack John Birch Society. Those folks are seriously weirdo.

Seriously, these JBS loonies make Terral and EOTS look absolutely normal.

I witnessed the clip of Moore kicking hannity's ass on you tube. Yeah!
Excellent post sir. :clap2:

Shit Dimbulb/No Logic, you've been speaking out for Blech, even though that fucker lies like a rug.

But then again, I'd figure as much from an all hat/no cattle type such as yourself.

Beck offers opinion and uses facts to support his position, you can disagree with him but that netiher makes him wrong or a liar. Now if you can dispute the facts he presents I'd be willing to listen. But until then, I'll consider you nothing but a gaybikershithead troll.

Shit Dimbulb/No Logic, you've been speaking out for Blech, even though that fucker lies like a rug.

But then again, I'd figure as much from an all hat/no cattle type such as yourself.

Beck offers opinion and uses facts to support his position, you can disagree with him but that netiher makes him wrong or a liar. Now if you can dispute the facts he presents I'd be willing to listen. But until then, I'll consider you nothing but a gaybikershithead troll.

Really? Then please explain this clip of him on the View. Now, the thing that he lied about was something OF NO CONSEQUENCE so therefore, he shouldn't have lied, but he did, because it drove up his ratings on tv and radio.

Now.............just like conservatives (the family values people), tell us that if someone cheats on their spouse, they're likely to cheat on other things as well, which is why when politicians get involved in sex scandals, they lose a lot of credibility.

So, if Blech is willing to lie about this petty shit, what makes you think he's telling the truth on the important things?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uHCxcHT_dk]YouTube - Glenn Beck vs The View (part 1)[/ame]

Really? Then please explain this clip of him on the View. Now, the thing that he lied about was something OF NO CONSEQUENCE so therefore, he shouldn't have lied, but he did, because it drove up his ratings on tv and radio.

Now.............just like conservatives (the family values people), tell us that if someone cheats on their spouse, they're likely to cheat on other things as well, which is why when politicians get involved in sex scandals, they lose a lot of credibility.

So, if Blech is willing to lie about this petty shit, what makes you think he's telling the truth on the important things?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uHCxcHT_dk]YouTube - Glenn Beck vs The View (part 1)[/ame]

I particularly like the way they don't dare let him explain himself - just in case he actually makes some sense. Bless Whoopi - she's is one butt ugly, and seriously stupid hack for Obama.

Then they call him an 'investigative reporter'.... no he isn't.
Then a 'reporter'..... no he isn't.
Then he explains what he is - a commentator.

And I'd take Glen Beck over Whooop-my-ass any day of the week.

I particularly like the way they don't dare let him explain himself - just in case he actually makes some sense. Bless Whoopi - she's is one butt ugly, and seriously stupid hack for Obama.

the view is probably least conducive show on television. FOLLOWED by Beck

YouTube - Glenn Beck vs The View (part 1)

Beck is a master. The View are just a bunch of bitches who can't get work anywhere else, whining about shit. If I was male and watched that program, I would seriously wonder why women should be allowed to vote.... they are as thick as shit.

Beck is a master. The View are just a bunch of bitches who can't get work anywhere else, whining about shit. If I was male and watched that program, I would seriously wonder why women should be allowed to vote.... they are as thick as shit.
beck is a master entertainer no doubt. i can't believe people actually take what he says as fact. he's not a political scientist, or journalist, or anything but he draws in millions of supporters. if only i had that power:eusa_pray:

Beck raises the ire of the left for the same reason Limbaugh does.... he's..... ready...

SUCCESSFUL.

Evenn Keith Olberman has been stuffed back at the sports desk.. which is good.. I always enjoyed him there. In the politcal arena.. he's an imbecile.

The View is "just a bunch of bitches who can't get work anywhere else"?

Wrong. Whoopi Goldberg has a successful production company, and also has plays going on over in London.

Joy Behar not only is a great commedienne, but she's also now on Headline News on CNN doing her own talk show/commentary.

Sherri Sheppard has gone off and started her own show on Lifetime with a comedy called "Sherri".

Barbara Walters is still interviewing people. Matter of fact, you might remember one she recently did, it was the last interview of Patrick Swayze.

The only one that is not working is the Republican, Elizabeth Hasselbeck. Oh yeah........she's also started her own line of gluten free food products to help out people who have a genetic disease.

Hardly what I would call "a bunch of bitches who can't get work anywhere else".

Try again you bleach blonde ****.

Beck is not trying to start a shooting rebellion. No evidence exists of that. However, he is trying to incite a social and cultural rebellion, and, guess what? As dopey as I think Glenn Beck is (drank far too much booze in his day, got in bed with the John Birch Society now), he has every right to do what he is doing: influence the system. Nothing wrong with that.

Now if one of his moonbat supporters shows up armed at the sheriff's office and insists on taking over, then simple -- shoot the simpleton in the head.

Come on, guys, this is a free speech issue, not sedition. Alien and Sedition laws and the Patriot Act belong to Adams and Bush' administrations, not Obama's.

What fucktard is watching the view? Oh, probably the same fucktards that watch Bill Maher and find Dane Cook funny.

Forum List

Back