What if instead of pronouns

What in the world are you talking about?!
You don't know shit about what "trans women" actually say do you?

Their slogan is "Trans women ARE women"

They want to be able to compete in women's sports, to use women's bathrooms, to claim the rights and protections of women even though they are NOT women

You don't know shit about what "trans women" actually say do you?

Their slogan is "Trans women ARE women"

They want to be able to compete in women's sports, to use women's bathrooms, to claim the rights and protections of women even though they are NOT women
I’m sure some are pushing for those things. There is a spectrum and a variety of levels that people support or oppose with every issue.

You started a thread about what we call people. You now what to make it about sports. I’ve already said that I think sports for the most part should be sedated by biology. But I also have no problem with people using whatever pronouns they want. Who am I and who are YOU to tell other people how to feel and identify?!

I’m sure some are pushing for those things. There is a spectrum and a variety of levels that people support or oppose with every issue.

You started a thread about what we call people. You now what to make it about sports. I’ve already said that I think sports for the most part should be sedated by biology. But I also have no problem with people using whatever pronouns they want. Who am I and who are YOU to tell other people how to feel and identify?!

No I started a thread about what people are not what they want to be called.

The subject of sports is a perfectly valid example for this thread because it directly relates to what people want to be called and how they want to be treated despite what they actually are..

If you don't like it leave the thread. it's that simple.

No I started a thread about what people are not what they want to be called.
Yup and you keep running from the fact you’re ignoring gender identity and now trying to talk about sports. Like I said at the beginning. You can be respectful of other peoples right of expression or you can be an ass

Yup and you keep running from the fact you’re ignoring gender identity and now trying to talk about sports. Like I said at the beginning. You can be respectful of other peoples right of expression or you can be an ass
Gender identity has nothing to do with a person's chromosomes.

The subject of sports is a perfectly valid example for this thread because it directly relates to what people want to be called and how they want to be treated despite what they actually are..

If you don't like it leave the thread. it's that simple.

Sure, and I’ve addressed it multiple times yet you keep coming back to it and mischaracterizing my position

It’s amusing to me watching people like you scramble around for arguments
Not scrambling.

I told you what this thread is about since I wrote the OP but you can't seem to understand that.

I can't fix your stupidity

This thread is about using chromosomes to identify what a person actually is so then what are you whining about that if chromosomes have nothing to do with gender?
Of course Chromosomes reveal gender. Gender identity determines pronouns and self identification. This element you seem to want to ignore. Why do you think you’re in a position to tell others how to feel and identify?

Of course Chromosomes reveal gender. Gender identity determines pronouns and self identification. This element you seem to want to ignore. Why do you think you’re in a position to tell others how to feel and identify?

Gender identity isn't the issue being addressed

If you call yourself a woman when you are not I have no obligation to feed into your delusion.

If you identify as a cat do you have to be provided a litter box instead of a toilet on a public bathroom?

Gender identity isn't the issue being addressed

If you call yourself a woman when you are not I have no obligation to feed into your delusion.

If you identify as a cat do you have to be provided a litter box instead of a toilet on a public bathroom?
You don’t have to do anything. Nobody is forcing you. You have every right to be a disrespectful dick if that’s who you want to be

You don’t have to do anything. Nobody is forcing you. You have every right to be a disrespectful dick if that’s who you want to be
Yes referring to people as to what they actually are is disrespectful in your delusional world.

Yes referring to people as to what they actually are is disrespectful in your delusional world.
It’s the silliness of this whole thing. A man is always a man regardless of his disguise. They want you to take the disguise more seriously than the person.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

That’s pompous and disrespectful in the real world. See if you were an asshole but preferred to be called Bluesman and I persisted in calling you asshole… then I’d be disrespecting you

That’s pompous and disrespectful in the real world. See if you were an asshole but preferred to be called Bluesman and I persisted in calling you asshole… then I’d be disrespecting you

You think I would care?

I wouldn't. I learned a long time ago not to give a fuck what other people think

If you tell me you think you are a cat I will not call you a cat I don't care how much it hurts your feelings.

What they actually are IS THE REAL WORLD.

Geez. Life, get one.

Forum List

Back