What if Obama was crude?

How about this title for your OP:

What if Obama was a pedophile and child sex trafficker?

Would you still be singing his praises? Would people still be in favor of Hillary Clinton and her partner John Podesta if they knew they were trafficking and participating in child sex parties? How many people would be lining up to apologize to President Trump?

Discuss.
it's too horrible to contemplate but for now at least it's all republican bs made up crap from the minds of idiots

Obama's kid was crude. She was caught on film smoking pot, twerking like a whore, and playing "beer pong". Of course, Michelle Obama is just inherently crude. In addition, Obama also did some very crude things:

1. Repeatedly lies about the ACA. That is pretty crude.

2. Repeatedly lie about an obscure homemade video causing the Benghazi situation. Pretty crude to by lying to your own countrymen.

3. Repeatedly making pouting statements about his political adversaries. C-R-U-D-E.

Oh, and as far as sexual predation, there is plenty there. Remember the photo on the airplane of Obama showing off his erection? That was crude and just plain gross.

Obama is guilty of ALL of these traits. Some people just choose to ignore others' sensibilities when they clash with their own.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why are you bringing his daughter into this?

Jesus you should of seen the bush twins when they were younger..

Bad taste? She is in college and is an adult.

She had no bearing on anything, just like the bush twins, or Palin's kid or Amy Carter or Chelsie Clinton when younger.

Fair enough. Though, I would argue that her bad conduct suggests poor parenting on the parts of Mr. and Mrs. Obama. This girl literally went wild when she got out from under Michelle's thumb. Yes, they were in the WH, and they sure as hell were not going to be allowed to make Mack Daddy Barry look bad. But damn, she went wild. There is no telling what kind of weird shit she is into now.

Let me ask you something, how many photos do you see with Barry and his kids together? Sure, there are a handful of photo ops, but that is it. We get to see photos of Barry swimming, playing ball, having a beer, chain smoking, playing golf, riding a bicycle, etc... Rarely are the kids with him. RARELY. Most of the time they are with Michelle.

We know that Barry is clinically narcissistic. In addition, his childhood was messed up big time. To my knowledge he has never had any sort of treatment for his emotional problems. Add to that his ambition, and you have a recipe for messed up parenting, or perhaps absent parenting. In essence, we watcher Barry ruin those girls right there in plain sight.

Let me make a prediction: Barry and Michelle will be either divorced or living in a Bill-Hillary style open marriage within 5 years. Barry is a horn dog. Barry is a rock star. He can have 20 year old white girls. Michelle is a pig... a fat, disgusting slob of a woman.

Would you still be singing his praises? Would people still be in favor of Hillary Clinton and her partner John Podesta if they knew they were trafficking and participating in child sex parties? How many people would be lining up to apologize to President Trump?

Discuss.
it's too horrible to contemplate but for now at least it's all republican bs made up crap from the minds of idiots

Too horrible to contemplate? It's called thinking for yourself and it's better than remaining in eternal ignorance over the matter. You need to take off the blinders and face reality. Read everything you can find on Pizza Gate and you'll be taking one giant step forward.

The truth is out there although they are working hard to cover it up because it went all the way to the White House. OBAMA's White House. Thank God he is gone.

Last edited:
Obama's kid was crude. She was caught on film smoking pot, twerking like a whore, and playing "beer pong". Of course, Michelle Obama is just inherently crude. In addition, Obama also did some very crude things:

2. Repeatedly lie about an obscure homemade video causing the Benghazi situation. Pretty crude to by lying to your own countrymen.

3. Repeatedly making pouting statements about his political adversaries. C-R-U-D-E.

Oh, and as far as sexual predation, there is plenty there. Remember the photo on the airplane of Obama showing off his erection? That was crude and just plain gross.

Obama is guilty of ALL of these traits. Some people just choose to ignore others' sensibilities when they clash with their own.

She had no bearing on anything, just like the bush twins, or Palin's kid or Amy Carter or Chelsie Clinton when younger.

Fair enough. Though, I would argue that her bad conduct suggests poor parenting on the parts of Mr. and Mrs. Obama. This girl literally went wild when she got out from under Michelle's thumb. Yes, they were in the WH, and they sure as hell were not going to be allowed to make Mack Daddy Barry look bad. But damn, she went wild. There is no telling what kind of weird shit she is into now.

Let me ask you something, how many photos do you see with Barry and his kids together? Sure, there are a handful of photo ops, but that is it. We get to see photos of Barry swimming, playing ball, having a beer, chain smoking, playing golf, riding a bicycle, etc... Rarely are the kids with him. RARELY. Most of the time they are with Michelle.

We know that Barry is clinically narcissistic. In addition, his childhood was messed up big time. To my knowledge he has never had any sort of treatment for his emotional problems. Add to that his ambition, and you have a recipe for messed up parenting, or perhaps absent parenting. In essence, we watcher Barry ruin those girls right there in plain sight.

Let me make a prediction: Barry and Michelle will be either divorced or living in a Bill-Hillary style open marriage within 5 years. Barry is a horn dog. Barry is a rock star. He can have 20 year old white girls. Michelle is a pig... a fat, disgusting slob of a woman.

because you believe that bull crap I'm so glad I'm a dem ,,,to be on the same side as some one like you would make me vomit

Discuss.
The truth is out there although they are working hard to cover it up because it went all the way to the White House. OBAMA's White House. Thank God he is gone.
now you have a real sicko don't get too close ,,he's a pussy grabber

I can't really argue with that one, I remember when he was a senator.. And Michelle refused to move to D. C.

He lived in a little apartment all alone.

because you believe that bull crap I'm so glad I'm a dem ,,,to be on the same side as some one like you would make me vomit
You're protecting pedophile rings inside your own party and that doesn't make you sick? Your party is the party of hate that is calling for the assassination of President Trump and others who support him. It doesn't get any sicker than that! You need serious help.

You're protecting pedophile rings inside your own party and that doesn't make you sick? Your party is the party of hate that is calling for the assassination of President Trump and others who support him. It doesn't get any sicker than that! You need serious help.
anyone who supports anyone that needs some ah like bannon to tell him what to do should be impeached immediately

Anyone who runs pedophile rings and uses children for Washington sex parties ought to be on death row. So far all the guilty who have been named are Democrats (see Wikileaks emails) and you say that is your party. What does that say about you?

anyone who supports anyone that needs some ah like bannon to tell him what to do should be impeached immediately
Every lie coming out of your sides mouths smell and look like the shit you are. Lying liberal vomit spitting treasonous murdering SCUM. Why don't you and your pile of shit reps TRY to impeach him. Stupid shit.

I can't really argue with that one, I remember when he was a senator.. And Michelle refused to move to D. C.

He lived in a little apartment all alone.

More pussy got poked and prodded in that little apartment than in a vet's office!

The White Double Standard,,,,,,,,,What if Obama was crude, vulgar and a sexual predator? What if he was dangerously ignorant and infantile? What if he showed Putin more love and respect than his wife? What if he used the Constitution to wipe his assets? What if he said America was just as bad as Russia? What if these were just some of his nicer qualities?

Asking The Question: What If Obama Did That?
Let's play a fascinating game called "what if (the black man) Obama, did that? Exploring the behaviors displayed by Trump, we are left with little doubt.

AMERICANNEWSX.COM|BY VERONICA ROBERTS

Who says he isn't? Wasn't that Barack Obama's email boasting about spending $65,000 dollars on hot dogs for a private White House party part of the Pizza gate investigation? Why yes! It was! Guess what? It's not permitted for food to be brought into the White House for parties because of security protocol. He wasn't talking about spending $65 K for hot dogs. He was talking about 65 k for little boys used for pedophile parties. The language was deciphered by experts in code language used by pedophiles. Don't jump to the conclusion that Obama wasn't part of John Podesta and Hiillary Clinton's pedophile sex ring. It does appear that he was smack in the middle of it which means he is one of the most rude, crude and socially unacceptable Presidents in the history of the USA. A full on criminal.

President Trump has no such history. You can thank God that Barack Obama is no longer in office. He was an utter disgrace.

Thanks for that post. People tend to forget how crazy you are unless you periodically remind them of the crazy crap you believe.
Wikileaks emails were never denied. Why didn't Clinton, Podesta, and Obama deny those emails were theirs? Because they couldn't. Asssange had the goods on them and if you had a brain cell working in that head of yours you'd take a closer look at pizza gate. It's overwhelming evidence that something very evil was going on. Stop making excuses for it. Anyone with a conscience and compassion for child victims of pedophiles would never make excuses such people!

Yep. You're still nuts.

Anyone else find it ironic how so many on here both left and right talk about the lack class and dignity of others while displaying none themselves?

The White Double Standard,,,,,,,,,What if Obama was crude, vulgar and a sexual predator? What if he was dangerously ignorant and infantile? What if he showed Putin more love and respect than his wife? What if he used the Constitution to wipe his assets? What if he said America was just as bad as Russia? What if these were just some of his nicer qualities?

Let's play a fascinating game called "what if (the black man) Obama, did that? Exploring the behaviors displayed by Trump, we are left with little doubt.

We'd process the dumbfuck into a few gallons of low octane gas?

OK then lets be fair and give Trump the same treatment....One thing for sure is he's not a thinking mans president No thought at all to how his policies will play out down the road

OK then lets be fair and give Trump the same treatment....One thing for sure is he's not a thinking mans president No thought at all to how his policies will play out down the road
Herewego It's not funny at all His policies on taxes on trade, .immigration , effects of the weather are made by his shooting from the lip ,,,no thought of the disasters down the road

Instead, Obama was just clueless, arrogant, elitist and anti-American..

What if Bill Clinton was a serial cheater and lied about having sex with White House interns in the Oval Office?

No way anyone keeps their job when they are caught getting blowjobs in their office with a subordinate and then lying about it to a Grand Jury...right?

Instead, Obama was just clueless, arrogant, elitist and anti-American..
far from clueless No 9/11 attack like with last repub president DOW soared during his term ,consumer confidence returned,,,76 straight months of job gains ,,4.7% unemployment .....inherited the greatest recession in your lifetime from another moron republican gwb,, AND handed off a not great BUT GOOD economy to the incoming repub moron chump....Now I'm going to the beach so digest all the good about obama while I'm gone

Forum List

Back