What If the NYT Cartoon Depicted a Muslim, Lesbian, Black or Mexican As a Dog?

Let me ask you, if you were doing a parody cartoon on Netanyahu, what symbol or prop would you use to label the man?
NYT admitted it was racist, so shove your racist spins.
I agree the cartoon is inappropriate. It should not have used a dog with a Star of David collar... but it wasn’t an attack on the Jewish people. It was an attack on two men. Do you really not see that?
Talk to the racist NYT and have them pull their apology then.
Why would I do that? They should apologize and pull the ad. Have you not understood anything I’ve said or are you just trolling?
Do you read what you post?
Yes, it obviously goes right over your head. You're to hungry for a fight and you lose your sense of reason.

The cartoon was inappropriate but also, it was targeting Trump and Netanyahu... it wasn’t calling all Jews dogs. Let just be honest about it shall we?
Yeah, the Star of David was on the dog because it had nothing to do with Jews.

Racist apologist.
So...a star of david on a flag is racist?
And what flag is that?

You racists are lousy liars to support your racism.
View attachment 258676
Your complaint is about the Star of David, correct?
NYT admitted it was racist, but go ahead and display your racist excuses for us all.
Having re-read your thread title, I'll go out on a limb and guess your complaint is over anyone being represented as a dog.

For your viewing pleasure:

upload_2019-4-30_12-25-5.jpeg

upload_2019-4-30_12-25-27.jpeg

upload_2019-4-30_12-25-44.jpeg

upload_2019-4-30_12-25-59.jpeg

upload_2019-4-30_12-26-23.jpeg

images

images

images

Just a few.

What if the New York Times Cartoon had depicted a Muslim, a Lesbian, an African American or a Mexican as a Dog?

Nor is the publication of this anti-Semitic cartoon a one-off. For years now, the New York Times op-ed pages have been one-sidedly anti-Israel. Its reporting has often been provably false, and all the errors tend to favor Israel’s enemies. Most recently, the New York Times published an op-ed declaring, on Easter Sunday, that the crucified Jesus was probably a Palestinian. How absurd. How preposterous. How predictable.

In recent years, it has become more and more difficult to distinguish between the reporting of the New York Times and their editorializing. Sometimes its editors hide behind the euphemism “news analysis,” when allowing personal opinions to be published on the front page. More recently, they haven’t even bothered to offer any cover. The reporting itself, as repeatedly demonstrated by the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA), has been filled with anti-Israel error
The cartoon was inappropriate but also, it was targeting Trump and Netanyahu... it wasn’t calling all Jews dogs. Let just be honest about it shall we?

Racist apologist.
So...a star of david on a flag is racist?

so -----an image of a dog carrying a Koran is "RACIST"?
I wouldn't think so....no.

Racist apologist.
He is the president of Israel dumbass, that is their flag. If it was Obama holding a leash of Castro wearing a Cuban collar would you think it was calling all Cubans dogs? Use your brain, this isn’t a hard one to figure out.
So where’s the star on trump? We got 57 of them, why are they missing?

You racists are hilarious.
Let me ask you, if you were doing a parody cartoon on Netanyahu, what symbol or prop would you use to label the man?
The quote please?

I agree the cartoon is inappropriate. It should not have used a dog with a Star of David collar... but it wasn’t an attack on the Jewish people. It was an attack on two men. Do you really not see that?
Why would I do that? They should apologize and pull the ad. Have you not understood anything I’ve said or are you just trolling?
Yes, it obviously goes right over your head. You're to hungry for a fight and you lose your sense of reason.
I watched what you Leftists did with a cartoon of Mohammed.

My favorite was the Harvard book on the Mo cartoon that never showed the cartoon.

Racist apologist.
He is the president of Israel dumbass, that is their flag. If it was Obama holding a leash of Castro wearing a Cuban collar would you think it was calling all Cubans dogs? Use your brain, this isn’t a hard one to figure out.

My wife is Jewish... you think I’m racists against Jews?! What an idiot

you could be-----jewish women are WONDERFUL----ask my husband------some anti-Semites are FASCINATATED with
jewish women ------notably southerners
Germans loved Jewish women in the 30’s.
Oh. Did they now? Do tell.......

My favorite was the Harvard book on the Mo cartoon that never showed the cartoon.
What did we do with a cartoon of Mohammed?

What if the New York Times Cartoon had depicted a Muslim, a Lesbian, an African American or a Mexican as a Dog?

Nor is the publication of this anti-Semitic cartoon a one-off. For years now, the New York Times op-ed pages have been one-sidedly anti-Israel. Its reporting has often been provably false, and all the errors tend to favor Israel’s enemies. Most recently, the New York Times published an op-ed declaring, on Easter Sunday, that the crucified Jesus was probably a Palestinian. How absurd. How preposterous. How predictable.

In recent years, it has become more and more difficult to distinguish between the reporting of the New York Times and their editorializing. Sometimes its editors hide behind the euphemism “news analysis,” when allowing personal opinions to be published on the front page. More recently, they haven’t even bothered to offer any cover. The reporting itself, as repeatedly demonstrated by the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA), has been filled with anti-Israel error

Racist apologist.

/—-/ Jewish isn’t a race, it’s s religion.

Ok so now I’m thrown into a group of “Leftists” and all my original thoughts and opinions mean nothing?! Great.

Also if you opposed what the Leftists did with the Muhammad thing then why are you doing it over this cartoon? That makes you a hypocrite and a person of weak principles.

Racist apologist.

I’m being called racist for pointing out that the cartoon was directed at two men not an entire group of people. Talk to those calling me racist

Racist apologist.

I’m being called racist for pointing out that the cartoon was directed at two men not an entire group of people. Talk to those calling me racist
/——/ They are wrong. The word would be Antisemitism not racism.

Whenever NYT cartoons depict a republican voter they use the same stereotype caricature of a guy in a flannel wearing a broad brimmed baseball cap and jeans

Forum List

Back