What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

• Economic breakdown of the USA

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Financial breakdown of the USA

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Isolation of the USA in the world

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • War

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nuclear war

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US civil war

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Try this one, what would the USA do if China called in it's 1.2 Trillion dollar loan that the USA borrowed from China............................

Lots of confusion on this thread.

You are claiming that if one bought a treasury last year that would mature in ten years that the government would not give the holder back their money until mature.

So can you prove that the government would not redeem the bond? Sure they would, not redeeming the bond is like stealing the persons money.

Lots. DERP!

Dude you live in a hole and are trying to draw others into that hole so you can avoid being totally alone.

I do not understand what makes you tick, but I do know that this is a good and not bad thing.

I also know that you never cashed in a bond...........................

Next.

China wants to "cash in" $1 trillion worth of Treasuries that mature in 2023.

Can you post the procedure they need to follow to get their money from the US Treasury?

Thanks!!

So now you believe that all the treasuries that China owns are maturing in the same year.

This is interesting, now lie back on the couch and tell me about your Mother

Tell me some more about your investing expertise.

After hearing you cashed in a couple of hundred in Savings Bonds to buy an emerging market fund...........
I can hardly wait!

Right after you explain how the Chinese managed to buy over a trillion dollars in treasury bonds coming due at the same time?

Sheesh

Come on, lie back on the couch and tell me why your Mom did that

No, really, they want to cash in their bonds now!
Otherwise the government is stealing. DERP!

Dude you live in a hole and are trying to draw others into that hole so you can avoid being totally alone.

I do not understand what makes you tick, but I do know that this is a good and not bad thing.

I also know that you never cashed in a bond...........................

Next.

Can you post the procedure they need to follow to get their money from the US Treasury?

Thanks!!

So now you believe that all the treasuries that China owns are maturing in the same year.

After hearing you cashed in a couple of hundred in Savings Bonds to buy an emerging market fund...........
I can hardly wait!

Right after you explain how the Chinese managed to buy over a trillion dollars in treasury bonds coming due at the same time?

Sheesh

So you know what the Chinese government wants to do......

Again lie back and tell us about your Mom

Thanks!!

I can hardly wait!

Sheesh

Try this one, what would the USA do if China called in it's 1.2 Trillion dollar loan that the USA borrowed from China............................

We'd laugh at them, because you can't call in Treasury Bonds, Notes or Bills.

I can hardly wait!

Sheesh

We'd laugh at them, because you can't call in Treasury Bonds, Notes or Bills.

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Forum List

Back