What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

• Economic breakdown of the USA

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Financial breakdown of the USA

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Isolation of the USA in the world

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • War

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nuclear war

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US civil war

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
So internet links prove the truth?

Very interesting. lie bacz on mi couch and tellz mi mor aboud your mudder

terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_17.jpg

A link to the Fed or US Treasury explaining how to "redeem Treasuries early" would be better proof of your claim than a freelance writer and a trained chef.

Still waiting on your link from a fashion writer and movie critic telling how they "cashed in early" on those T-Bills.

Actually simpleton, you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity? You can do that right

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yawning as the fool wanks away

you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity?

I see you're still confused about the difference between selling and redeeming.

You are so cute when you are confused and backed into a corner. Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be redeemed, sold cashed in called or traded for crack before it is mature, the owner will merely not get the interest

Seriously you must go thru gallons of Vaseline

You are so cute when you are confused and backed into a corner.

Backed into a corner? DERP!

Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be redeemed.............before it is mature

View attachment 148084

Individual - Reinvest or Redeem Treasury Bonds

That's weird! No mention of redeeming bonds before maturity.
It only talks about redeeming at maturity.

Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be......... cashed in called........before it is mature,

Treasury Bond Calls
For certain bonds issued before 1985, the U.S. Treasury reserved the right to stop paying interest before the bonds matured. When the Treasury "called" a bond, the bond stopped paying interest on the date of the call, before the maturity date.

The final bond call occurred in 2009. No more bonds are eligible to be called.

Individual - Treasury Bond Calls

That's weird. No more bonds are eligible to be called. "Cashed in"? DERP!

What's wrong, couldn't find any more amateur articles to back up your silly claim?
No luck finding a US Treasury, Federal Reserve or bank link either?

It's like you're not even trying.

LOL the fact is that I cashed in all my bonds and bought emerging markets...............

You played with yourself just like you are doing now.

A link to the Fed or US Treasury explaining how to "redeem Treasuries early" would be better proof of your claim than a freelance writer and a trained chef.

Still waiting on your link from a fashion writer and movie critic telling how they "cashed in early" on those T-Bills.

Actually simpleton, you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity? You can do that right

you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity?

You are so cute when you are confused and backed into a corner. Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be redeemed, sold cashed in called or traded for crack before it is mature, the owner will merely not get the interest

Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be redeemed.............before it is mature

View attachment 148084

Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be......... cashed in called........before it is mature,

Treasury Bond Calls
For certain bonds issued before 1985, the U.S. Treasury reserved the right to stop paying interest before the bonds matured. When the Treasury "called" a bond, the bond stopped paying interest on the date of the call, before the maturity date.

What's wrong, couldn't find any more amateur articles to back up your silly claim?

LOL the fact is that I cashed in all my bonds and bought emerging markets...............

You give up boy?????????????????

View attachment 148084

Treasury Bond Calls

the fact is that I cashed in all my bonds

Sure thing, Sparky.

You brought the bonds to the bank and DEMANDED the US Treasury give you your money.
Not tomorrow, not on the maturity date, but right DAMN now!!!

Any articles by a hairdresser that you'd like to post to back your claim?
Maybe a dishwasher?

View attachment 148084

Treasury Bond Calls

Sure thing, Sparky.

You brought the bonds to the bank and DEMANDED the US Treasury give you your money.

Maybe a dishwasher?

LOL, perhaps you need to explain your theory that bonds can not be sold prior to maturity to the Securities and Exchange commission. They must not know your rules...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SEC.gov | Bonds, Selling Before Maturity

Bonds, Selling Before Maturity
Dec. 14, 2010

Investors who hold a bond to maturity (when it becomes due) get back the face value or "par value" of the bond. But investors who sell a bond before it matures may get a far different amount. For example, if interest rates have risen since the bond was purchased, the bondholder may have to sell at a discount—below par. But if interest rates have fallen, the bondholder may be able to sell at a premium above par.

Seriously how much Vaseline do you use in an average day.

View attachment 148084

Treasury Bond Calls

Sure thing, Sparky.

Maybe a dishwasher?

LOL, perhaps you need to explain your theory that bonds can not be sold prior to maturity to the Securities and Exchange commission. They must not know your rules...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dec. 14, 2010

Investors who hold a bond to maturity (when it becomes due) get back the face value or "par value" of the bond. But investors who sell a bond before it matures may get a far different amount. For example, if interest rates have risen since the bond was purchased, the bondholder may have to sell at a discount—below par. But if interest rates have fallen, the bondholder may be able to sell at a premium above par.

LOL, perhaps you need to explain your theory that bonds can not be sold prior to maturity

Right after you find the post where I said bonds can't be sold before maturity.

View attachment 148084

Treasury Bond Calls

Sure thing, Sparky.

Maybe a dishwasher?

Dec. 14, 2010

LOL, perhaps you need to explain your theory that bonds can not be sold prior to maturity

Your defeat and unconditional surrender has been accepted...........................

What happens? There'll be lot of shortages for a few years, until we ramp-up our manufacturing capacity again... patch it... fix it up... make-do... ( circa 1943 )

Meanwhile... we freeze debt payments to China indefinitely... and watch them melt down... they'll revert back to Communism again at the speed of light.

View attachment 148084

Treasury Bond Calls

Sure thing, Sparky.

Maybe a dishwasher?

Dec. 14, 2010

Your defeat and unconditional surrender has been accepted...........................

Why don't you admit that your accountant does all your thinking for you?
You pretty much admitted so about 3 days ago.

View attachment 148084

Treasury Bond Calls

Sure thing, Sparky.

Maybe a dishwasher?

Dec. 14, 2010

As I said in post #312

"If you don't know the difference between redeeming and selling.....that doesn't surprise me"

And in post #326

"You can resell a bond seconds after you buy it.
What you can't do is redeem it before the maturity date"

And in post #334

"I see you're still confused about the difference between selling and redeeming"

You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China

Imports from China are less than 2.5% of our GDP.
We'd survive.

Does not matter, because all you are in charge of is rest room sweeping.

Trump does not listen to you, and never will.

Next
We know, that's why Goldman Sachs is always running the white house regardless of how partisanshtiheads vote.

So Goldman ran the Obooba White House.

Okeedokee
They're always in your white house shoog, they're there now.

Oh look, more good paying jobs in Don's america ....... gone.

Eli Lilly To Lay Off 8% Of Workforce Amid Major Restructuring

We should raise their taxes.
Screw those guys, eh comrade?
Only on the poor and middle class, tax breaks for Wall Street and the "job creator" donor class.

Sure thing, Sparky.

Maybe a dishwasher?

Dec. 14, 2010

Why don't you admit that your accountant does all your thinking for you?
You pretty much admitted so about 3 days ago.

The accountant that I talk too once a year? That accountant?

LOL

Sure thing, Sparky.

Maybe a dishwasher?

Dec. 14, 2010

As I said in post #312

"If you don't know the difference between redeeming and selling.....that doesn't surprise me"

And in post #326

And in post #334

"I see you're still confused about the difference between selling and redeeming"

Like I said, your unconditional surrender is accepted.

Japanese-Foreign-Minister-banner.jpg

How to Sell Treasury EE Bonds

U.S. Treasury EE bonds are government debt securities that mature after 30 years. Interest is paid quarterly at either a fixed or variable rate depending on when the bond was originally purchased. You must hold EE bonds for at least 12 months before you can redeem all or part of your investment. If you hold paper bonds, you can redeem them at a local bank, or convert to electronic bonds and redeem them online. If you want to redeem more than $1,000 at a time, converting paper bonds will save you time.

But wait isn't that what I said?

LOL

Hi productivity jobs did not go overseas. Low productivity jobs went overseas.
Not true, or would you really call computer chip fabrication a low productivity trillion dollar niche.

Stop babbling

I already explained to you that the EPA drove chip manufacturing offshore.

Do you have any idea what NPN (or PNP) process is and how etching is done?

It does not matter why this is not done here, and I agree that it should be. However to embargo China is to crash our stock market because these parts are not made here, and US companies need them today, not in two years after new wafer machines are built in new factories.

You got that?

No, because what you claim simply isn't so. Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, all MASSIVE chip manufacturing centers.

China has nothing special.

It isn't just about chips though, the amount of electronic parts that come from China and could not be replaced quickly is just staggering. Then if we embargo China they can demand payment on their loans and sell the trillions that they have in US stocks at the same time. Any way one looks at it the US stock market crashes.

So this is never going to happen no matter how much you want it, Trump will not allow this

Like it or not, we are distancing ourselves from China.

Because China has far, FAR more to lose, they will reel their little rogue state in, we all know it. For Trump to fold like a $3 black queer would be fatally stupid. China is testing our resolve.

Sure thing, Sparky.

Maybe a dishwasher?

Dec. 14, 2010

As I said in post #312

And in post #326

And in post #334

U.S. Treasury EE bonds are government debt securities that mature after 30 years. Interest is paid quarterly at either a fixed or variable rate depending on when the bond was originally purchased. You must hold EE bonds for at least 12 months before you can redeem all or part of your investment. If you hold paper bonds, you can redeem them at a local bank, or convert to electronic bonds and redeem them online. If you want to redeem more than $1,000 at a time, converting paper bonds will save you time.

LOL

U.S. Treasury EE bonds are government debt securities

Savings bonds? Awwww.....you turned in your savings bonds.

Well aren't you special? Did your Grammy give you those for your birthday?

Try this one, what would the USA do if China called in it's 1.2 Trillion dollar loan that the USA borrowed from China............................

Hey, do you think China bought over $1 trillion in savings bonds? DERP!

Yet another stupid thread about how the US can't survive without cheap Chinese shit and illegals picking fruit.

Dec. 14, 2010

As I said in post #312

And in post #326

And in post #334

LOL

Try this one, what would the USA do if China called in it's 1.2 Trillion dollar loan that the USA borrowed from China............................

You refuse to accept the truth, I did not turn in any bonds so much as trade...........I sold one investment to buy another, US Bonds for emerging markets. This is a slight philosophical twist that you will never understand. Which is why you did the right thing and killed your children. We do thank you for making the world a better place

Graphic photo of imbecile behavior

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e7/d0/40/e7d0402dee6c10432a2189d85e82b7a2--love-life-life-s.jpg

Yet another stupid thread about how the US can't survive without cheap Chinese shit and illegals picking fruit.
If Trump embargoed the Chinese the stock market would crash the next morning as 99 percent of US companies would not be able to complete their goods. Pork bellies excluded but then you can't make an internet post with a porkbelly

As I said in post #312

And in post #326

And in post #334

LOL

You refuse to accept the truth, I did not turn in any bonds so much as trade...........I sold one investment to buy another, US Bonds for emerging markets. This is a slight philosophical twist that you will never understand.

I did not turn in any bonds so much as trade

Because only children brag about their Savings Bonds.

Now, about your moronic claim that China can "call in its 1.2 trillion loan".......

As I said in post #312

And in post #326

And in post #334

LOL

You refuse to accept the truth, I did not turn in any bonds so much as trade...........I sold one investment to buy another, US Bonds for emerging markets. This is a slight philosophical twist that you will never understand.

Now, about your moronic claim that China can "call in its 1.2 trillion loan".......

Remind us again when Trump embargoes China like you are demanding he do.......

When this happens your brain has meaning, until then take your lithium as prescribed

As I said in post #312

And in post #326

And in post #334

LOL

Remind us again when Trump embargoes China like you are demanding he do.......

When this happens your brain has meaning, until then take your lithium as prescribed

I just hope they don't call in our loan. DERP!

Forum List

Back