What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

• Economic breakdown of the USA

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Financial breakdown of the USA

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Isolation of the USA in the world

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • War

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nuclear war

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US civil war

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
So the orange Emperor threatens China to break the economic ties to the country. Let´s lookup the cards they hold.

China:
- Actually the place stuff is made
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:
- A large crowd of well funded customers
- A megalomaniacal madman with the finger on the red button
- Mobile, high effective, fleet with limited war capacity

Under the assumption that the USA is generally hostile towards every country, it is not a smart idea to break ties with North Korea. The economic ties are minimal anyway and North Korea has more business with South Korea. A ban would hit South Korea more while China would lose a strong ally that works as natural stronghold in case China and the USA go to war.

However, the scenarios for Trump´s America are not bright.
America did fine before china. Why no nothing option? Nothing would happen. You act like we need China. We dont
You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China and if you now block that trade it´s you who´s left without the products.

You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China

Imports from China are less than 2.5% of our GDP.
We'd survive.

So the orange Emperor threatens China to break the economic ties to the country. Let´s lookup the cards they hold.

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

Under the assumption that the USA is generally hostile towards every country, it is not a smart idea to break ties with North Korea. The economic ties are minimal anyway and North Korea has more business with South Korea. A ban would hit South Korea more while China would lose a strong ally that works as natural stronghold in case China and the USA go to war.

America did fine before china. Why no nothing option? Nothing would happen. You act like we need China. We dont
You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China and if you now block that trade it´s you who´s left without the products.

We'd survive.

I love all these people who say we can't fix what is wrong with our economy. And its coming from both sides. The status quo Republicans who love immigrants because they provide cheap labor and the bleeding heart liberals who will fight Trump even when what he is doing makes sense and will raise wages.

I just can't believe people are arguing why we MUST continue to have unfair trade with China. If you are liberals please stop being left wing partisan hacks. This is what Trump is counting on. Even when he does the right thing you argue with him. Basically forcing Democrats to defend trade with China and illegal immigrants. Stop it!!

This is why I've left the Democratic party. Bunch of idiots and losers. They want collective bargaining because individually they aren't worth very much.

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

Just one more reason why nobody should take the right wing seriously about economics.

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

Like what? If they are vital like pharmacuticals we need to stop outsourcing those things.

We need to stop depending on China for anything. If you want the Chinese product but it but there should be an American competitor.

They said the sky would fall after brexit but England is fine
It is a process that will take years and decades. Brexit is not a trade ban.

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

We'd survive.

Does not matter, because all you are in charge of is rest room sweeping.

Trump does not listen to you, and never will.

Next

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

Both Don and Ivanka will have to set up sweat shops elsewhere.

Too bad Clinton and bush 1 started it huh?
What products do they have on the market?

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

We'd survive.

Next
We know, that's why Goldman Sachs is always running the white house regardless of how partisanshtiheads vote.

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

Both Don and Ivanka will have to set up sweat shops elsewhere.

Too bad Clinton and bush 1 started it huh?
What products do they have on the market?

There is not one electronic thing in your home that is not part Chinese. So they have 100 percent of all products at some level

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

We'd survive.

Next
We know, that's why Goldman Sachs is always running the white house regardless of how partisanshtiheads vote.

So Goldman ran the Obooba White House.

Okeedokee

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

We'd survive.

Next

Tell me more about the government stealing from you by not redeeming a 2033 Treasury Bond...today. DERP!

Maybe post an article by a fashion writer? Or a movie critic? :rofl:

China:
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:

We'd survive.

Next

Tell me more about the government stealing from you by not redeeming a 2033 Treasury Bond...today. DERP!

Tell us again that no US treasury can be cashed in early. If that was true then I must have robbed the bank that handed me cash for my bonds

Then give us the date that Trump will embargo China..................

We'd survive.

Next

Tell us again that no US treasury can be cashed in early. If that was true then I must have robbed the bank that handed me cash for my bonds

Tell us again that no US treasury can be cashed in early.

No US Treasury Bond, Note or Bill can be "cashed in" before it matures.

If you don't know the difference between redeeming and selling.....that doesn't surprise me.

We'd survive.

Next

If you don't know the difference between redeeming and selling.....that doesn't surprise me.

LOL, U R clueless, can you provide proof that no one has ever turned in a treasury before it's due date?

Again dork I did this, what part are you too dumb to comprehend. I decided that the bonds were a dumb investment and bought Emerging Markets...................

What are your investments, besides bazooka bubble gum that is

We'd survive.

Next

LOL, U R clueless, can you provide proof that no one has ever turned in a treasury before it's due date?

Again dork I did this, what part are you too dumb to comprehend. I decided that the bonds were a dumb investment and bought Emerging Markets...................

You made the stupid claim, so prove it.

A US Treasury link would be best.
It should describe the procedure for "turning in a Treasury before it's due date".

Articles by fashion writers won't help your claim.

Next

It should describe the procedure for "turning in a Treasury before it's due date".

Actually you should call the FBI on me because if the krap you are spewing is real, then I robbed the bank where I turned in my bonds. The FBI can track my email here, so fuckface, turn me in to the feds, I'll be waiting to get arrested.

You may resume Vaseline application now

Doing the chicken dance again

chicken.gif

Last edited:

Actually you should call the FBI on me because if the krap you are spewing is real, then I robbed the bank where I turned in my bonds. The FBI can track my email here, so fuckface, turn me in to the feds, I'll be waiting to get arrested.

chicken.gif

Actually you should call the FBI on me because if the krap you are spewing is real, then I robbed the bank where I turned in my bonds.

Hello, FBI?
I'm dealing with a moron.
You need to arrest him. DERP!

chicken.gif

Actually you should call the FBI on me because if the krap you are spewing is real, then I robbed the bank where I turned in my bonds.

Hello, FBI?

You can tell them that I cashed in treasuries early and that this is a crime..........................

Here is the number

(732) 741-0006

chicken.gif

Hello, FBI?

You can tell them that I cashed in treasuries early and that this is a crime..........................

Here is the number

(732) 741-0006

What year did you walk into your bank and slap those paper Treasury bonds down for "cashin' in"?
What were their denominations?
Must have been pretty big, eh? Couple of hundred thou each, eh?
Did they have their maturity date on them? How long did they have until maturity?

Did they list your purchase price on them?
You know, so the US government could "give you your money back"?

Did they have your name and date of purchase on them?

I'll need all this info for your arrest warrant.
Thanks!

chicken.gif

Hello, FBI?

Here is the number

(732) 741-0006

What year did you walk into your bank and slap those paper Treasury bonds down for "cashin' in"?
Did they have their maturity date on them? How long did they have until maturity?

Thanks!

Yes they all had values on them, unlike the ones in your mind.

When is Trump going to embargo China, you keep deflecting on this.

chicken.gif

Hello, FBI?

Here is the number

(732) 741-0006

Thanks!

Yes they all had values on them, unlike the ones in your mind.

When is Trump going to embargo China, you keep deflecting on this.

Yes they all had values on them,

How much?
And what maturity dates did they have?

Forum List

Back