What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

• Economic breakdown of the USA

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Financial breakdown of the USA

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Isolation of the USA in the world

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • War

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nuclear war

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US civil war

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Actually you should call the FBI on me because if the krap you are spewing is real, then I robbed the bank where I turned in my bonds. The FBI can track my email here, so fuckface, turn me in to the feds, I'll be waiting to get arrested.

You may resume Vaseline application now

Doing the chicken dance again

chicken.gif

Actually you should call the FBI on me because if the krap you are spewing is real, then I robbed the bank where I turned in my bonds.

Hello, FBI?
I'm dealing with a moron.
You need to arrest him. DERP!

You can tell them that I cashed in treasuries early and that this is a crime..........................

Here is the number

(732) 741-0006

What year did you walk into your bank and slap those paper Treasury bonds down for "cashin' in"?
What were their denominations?
Must have been pretty big, eh? Couple of hundred thou each, eh?
Did they have their maturity date on them? How long did they have until maturity?

Did they list your purchase price on them?
You know, so the US government could "give you your money back"?

Did they have your name and date of purchase on them?

I'll need all this info for your arrest warrant.
Thanks!

Yes they all had values on them, unlike the ones in your mind.

When is Trump going to embargo China, you keep deflecting on this.

Yes they all had values on them,

How much?
And what maturity dates did they have?

That's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Even if a product is assembled in the U.S. it's manufacture may be dependent on a Chinese supplier for components. Thus an import ban or high tariff could cause plant layoffs and economic hardships for Americans and American firms. One particularly bad situation is one segment that falls into this category is our defense contractors.

The overall U.S. military made in China, even the F35 fighter with Chinese parts-anannews.com

So we rebuild out own economy back with the high productivity jobs that went overseas. So what if things are tough for a little while?

Hi productivity jobs did not go overseas. Low productivity jobs went overseas.
Not true, or would you really call computer chip fabrication a low productivity trillion dollar niche.

Stop babbling

I already explained to you that the EPA drove chip manufacturing offshore.

Do you have any idea what NPN (or PNP) process is and how etching is done?

It does not matter why this is not done here, and I agree that it should be. However to embargo China is to crash our stock market because these parts are not made here, and US companies need them today, not in two years after new wafer machines are built in new factories.

You got that?

No, because what you claim simply isn't so. Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, all MASSIVE chip manufacturing centers.

China has nothing special.

Tell me more about the government stealing from you by not redeeming a 2033 Treasury Bond...today. DERP!

Maybe post an article by a fashion writer? Or a movie critic? :rofl:

Tell us again that no US treasury can be cashed in early. If that was true then I must have robbed the bank that handed me cash for my bonds

Then give us the date that Trump will embargo China..................

Tell us again that no US treasury can be cashed in early.

No US Treasury Bond, Note or Bill can be "cashed in" before it matures.

If you don't know the difference between redeeming and selling.....that doesn't surprise me.

LOL, U R clueless, can you provide proof that no one has ever turned in a treasury before it's due date?

Again dork I did this, what part are you too dumb to comprehend. I decided that the bonds were a dumb investment and bought Emerging Markets...................

What are your investments, besides bazooka bubble gum that is

You made the stupid claim, so prove it.

A US Treasury link would be best.
It should describe the procedure for "turning in a Treasury before it's due date".

Articles by fashion writers won't help your claim.

Actually you should call the FBI on me because if the krap you are spewing is real, then I robbed the bank where I turned in my bonds. The FBI can track my email here, so fuckface, turn me in to the feds, I'll be waiting to get arrested.

chicken.gif

You DO grasp that the bank is simply going to resell the bonds and is a broker, right? The actual bond is not redeemable until maturity.

So we rebuild out own economy back with the high productivity jobs that went overseas. So what if things are tough for a little while?

Hi productivity jobs did not go overseas. Low productivity jobs went overseas.
Not true, or would you really call computer chip fabrication a low productivity trillion dollar niche.

Stop babbling

I already explained to you that the EPA drove chip manufacturing offshore.

Do you have any idea what NPN (or PNP) process is and how etching is done?

It does not matter why this is not done here, and I agree that it should be. However to embargo China is to crash our stock market because these parts are not made here, and US companies need them today, not in two years after new wafer machines are built in new factories.

You got that?

No, because what you claim simply isn't so. Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, all MASSIVE chip manufacturing centers.

China has nothing special.

It isn't just about chips though, the amount of electronic parts that come from China and could not be replaced quickly is just staggering. Then if we embargo China they can demand payment on their loans and sell the trillions that they have in US stocks at the same time. Any way one looks at it the US stock market crashes.

So this is never going to happen no matter how much you want it, Trump will not allow this

Tell us again that no US treasury can be cashed in early. If that was true then I must have robbed the bank that handed me cash for my bonds

Then give us the date that Trump will embargo China..................

If you don't know the difference between redeeming and selling.....that doesn't surprise me.

LOL, U R clueless, can you provide proof that no one has ever turned in a treasury before it's due date?

Again dork I did this, what part are you too dumb to comprehend. I decided that the bonds were a dumb investment and bought Emerging Markets...................

It should describe the procedure for "turning in a Treasury before it's due date".

chicken.gif

You DO grasp that the bank is simply going to resell the bonds and is a broker, right? The actual bond is not redeemable until maturity.

The fact is that the bonds can be resold without the interest payment..................... Some bonds need be held for a year which gives the Government time to benefit

chicken.gif

The fact is that the bonds can be resold without the interest payment..................... Some bonds need be held for a year which gives the Government time to benefit

The fact is that the bonds can be resold without the interest payment

You can resell a bond seconds after you buy it.
What you can't do is redeem it before the maturity date.

Some bonds need be held for a year which gives the Government time to benefit

Once the government sells the bond, they don't give a fuck what you do with it or when you do it, all they'll do is credit the owner the coupon payment on the appropriate date and return the face value on the maturity date.

chicken.gif

Once the government sells the bond, they don't give a fuck what you do with it or when you do it, all they'll do is credit the owner the coupon payment on the appropriate date and return the face value on the maturity date.

Actually idiot, the year hold time gives the government time to use the money for a year, if the bond is not held to maturity the government does not care as they owe no interest after holding the money for a year. Kid you are clueless and just do not understand anything about what you do not own, nor should you. Some people buy these by the billions at a time................So the government does care as if not there would be no purpose in selling them in the first place

Can you grasp this novel concept

chicken.gif

Actually idiot, the year hold time gives the government time to use the money for a year, if the bond is not held to maturity the government does not care as they owe no interest after holding the money for a year. Kid you are clueless and just do not understand anything about what you do not own, nor should you. Some people buy these by the billions at a time................So the government does care as if not there would be no purpose in selling them in the first place

the year hold time gives the government time to use the money for a year,

The government uses the money from a 30 year bond.....for 30 years.

if the bond is not held to maturity the government does not care as they owe no interest after holding the money for a year.

No luck finding a Treasury or Fed link describing the procedure to "redeem a bond early"?

Can't remember when you "redeemed early"?
Or how long the bonds had until maturity?
Was it millions in face value?

chicken.gif

if the bond is not held to maturity the government does not care as they owe no interest after holding the money for a year.

No luck finding a Treasury or Fed link describing the procedure to "redeem a bond early"?

I don't need a link, the Federal reserve bank branch that I use served me quite well.

The real question here is not did I sell immature bonds, but what is the Emerging market fund that I bought worth as compared to the sold bonds value at maturity......................

LOL

Next

I don't need a link, the Federal reserve bank branch that I use served me quite well.

The real question here is not did I sell immature bonds, but what is the Emerging market fund that I bought worth as compared to the sold bonds value at maturity......................

LOL

Next

I don't need a link,

Your lack of a link for such a serious issue is quite telling.

The real question here is not did I sell immature bonds,

Sell? LOL!
Thanks for admitting you lied before.

LOL

Next

I don't need a link,

Sell? LOL!

So internet links prove the truth?

Very interesting. lie bacz on mi couch and tellz mi mor aboud your mudder

terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_17.jpg

LOL

Next

I don't need a link,

Sell? LOL!

A link to the Fed or US Treasury explaining how to "redeem Treasuries early" would be better proof of your claim than a freelance writer and a trained chef.

Still waiting on your link from a fashion writer and movie critic telling how they "cashed in early" on those T-Bills.

LOL

Next

I don't need a link,

Sell? LOL!

A link to the Fed or US Treasury explaining how to "redeem Treasuries early" would be better proof of your claim than a freelance writer and a trained chef.

Still waiting on your link from a fashion writer and movie critic telling how they "cashed in early" on those T-Bills.

Actually simpleton, you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity? You can do that right

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yawning as the fool wanks away

LOL

Next

I don't need a link,

Sell? LOL!

Actually simpleton, you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity? You can do that right

you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity?

I see you're still confused about the difference between selling and redeeming.

America did fine before china. Why no nothing option? Nothing would happen. You act like we need China. We dont
You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China and if you now block that trade it´s you who´s left without the products.

You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China

Imports from China are less than 2.5% of our GDP.
We'd survive.

Does not matter, because all you are in charge of is rest room sweeping.

Trump does not listen to you, and never will.

Next
We know, that's why Goldman Sachs is always running the white house regardless of how partisanshtiheads vote.

So Goldman ran the Obooba White House.

Okeedokee
They're always in your white house shoog, they're there now.

Oh look, more good paying jobs in Don's america ....... gone.

Eli Lilly To Lay Off 8% Of Workforce Amid Major Restructuring

So the orange Emperor threatens China to break the economic ties to the country. Let´s lookup the cards they hold.

China:
- Actually the place stuff is made
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:
- A large crowd of well funded customers
- A megalomaniacal madman with the finger on the red button
- Mobile, high effective, fleet with limited war capacity

Under the assumption that the USA is generally hostile towards every country, it is not a smart idea to break ties with North Korea. The economic ties are minimal anyway and North Korea has more business with South Korea. A ban would hit South Korea more while China would lose a strong ally that works as natural stronghold in case China and the USA go to war.

However, the scenarios for Trump´s America are not bright.
Interesting that you'd pose that OP, since we are engaged in an economic war between free traders and Putin who seeks to form exclusive trade blocs

You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China and if you now block that trade it´s you who´s left without the products.

You´ve outsourced much of your industry to China

Imports from China are less than 2.5% of our GDP.
We'd survive.

Does not matter, because all you are in charge of is rest room sweeping.

Trump does not listen to you, and never will.

Next
We know, that's why Goldman Sachs is always running the white house regardless of how partisanshtiheads vote.

So Goldman ran the Obooba White House.

Okeedokee
They're always in your white house shoog, they're there now.

Oh look, more good paying jobs in Don's america ....... gone.

Eli Lilly To Lay Off 8% Of Workforce Amid Major Restructuring

We should raise their taxes.
Screw those guys, eh comrade?

So the orange Emperor threatens China to break the economic ties to the country. Let´s lookup the cards they hold.

China:
- Actually the place stuff is made
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:
- A large crowd of well funded customers
- A megalomaniacal madman with the finger on the red button
- Mobile, high effective, fleet with limited war capacity

Under the assumption that the USA is generally hostile towards every country, it is not a smart idea to break ties with North Korea. The economic ties are minimal anyway and North Korea has more business with South Korea. A ban would hit South Korea more while China would lose a strong ally that works as natural stronghold in case China and the USA go to war.

However, the scenarios for Trump´s America are not bright.
Interesting that you'd pose that OP, since we are engaged in an economic war between free traders and Putin who seeks to form exclusive trade blocs
When the US finally has sanctioned and excluded every country from global trade, the only country that is isolated will be the US. Throw away stupid accusations. Putin is working to replace trade partners that have adopted US sanctions: The EU.

LOL

Next

I don't need a link,

Sell? LOL!

you could also provide a link to the fed explaining that a treasury can not be sold prior to maturity?

You are so cute when you are confused and backed into a corner. Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be redeemed, sold cashed in called or traded for crack before it is mature, the owner will merely not get the interest

Seriously you must go thru gallons of Vaseline

I don't need a link,

Sell? LOL!

You are so cute when you are confused and backed into a corner. Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be redeemed, sold cashed in called or traded for crack before it is mature, the owner will merely not get the interest

Seriously you must go thru gallons of Vaseline

You are so cute when you are confused and backed into a corner.

Backed into a corner? DERP!

Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be redeemed.............before it is mature

upload_2017-9-7_17-6-20.png

Individual - Reinvest or Redeem Treasury Bonds

That's weird! No mention of redeeming bonds before maturity.
It only talks about redeeming at maturity.

Again for the meek, a treasury bond can be......... cashed in called........before it is mature,

Treasury Bond Calls
For certain bonds issued before 1985, the U.S. Treasury reserved the right to stop paying interest before the bonds matured. When the Treasury "called" a bond, the bond stopped paying interest on the date of the call, before the maturity date.

The final bond call occurred in 2009. No more bonds are eligible to be called.

Individual - Treasury Bond Calls

That's weird. No more bonds are eligible to be called. "Cashed in"? DERP!

What's wrong, couldn't find any more amateur articles to back up your silly claim?
No luck finding a US Treasury, Federal Reserve or bank link either?

It's like you're not even trying.

Forum List

Back