Which political party is more likely to spawn WW3? (Poll)

Which party, R or D, is more likely to trigger WW3 after winning the 2024 election?

• Republicans

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • WW3 is very unlikely due to the economic destruction (lose-lose outcome)

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • WW3 is probable due to a convergence of circumstances beyond control of the US

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other. See my post.

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
1. Prove any Americans LOST their job because Trump had ties made in China
Well skippy..he could have hired an American....he hired a Chinese person to make his stuff.

I’ll let you do the math.
2. Trump killed the Caliphate that Obama let grow. That is a fact.
ISIS was still around; the “caliphate” means nothing. That is a fact.
3. Just sayin' smells like voter fraud
Now you’re substituting “smell” for proof. Just sayin’
4. Hope the House GOP grows a few hairs on their butts and says "no money until the border is sealed"
LOL...sure...but they’re not going to do that.

SO how is that “red wave” panning out for you Cletus?

Well Skippy..he could have hired an American....he hired a Chinese person to make his stuff. I’ll let you do the math.

ISIS was still around; the “caliphate” means nothing. That is a fact.

Now you’re substituting “smell” for proof. Just sayin’

LOL...sure...but they’re not going to do that.

SO how is that “red wave” panning out for you Cletus?
1. Trump made a business decision. Biden is selling the US out to China.
2. You have no clue what the Caliphate was do you?
3. Its up to the GOP or the FBI (Waffen SS) or the House to do real investigations
4. I hope the House says no money until the border is sealed, even if the government shuts down.

Yeah, it's called screwing the American worker. And now he's saying "America First". Only a fucking idiot would buy that slogan. Yet here you are, buying it.
Tell that to the UAW. Biden has EV batteries made in China, and EVs take no real labor to assemble. The UAW is screwed if Biden wins, he promised all EVs by 2035. Trump probably doesn't sell more than a tie or two a year. Who would buy them.

Well you’re a pretty questionable person.

I’ll ask you what I ask everyone who talks about massive voter fraud.

How did the GOP gain seats in the House if the Democrats were committing voter fraud? The GOP gained a seat in Michigan--a swing state. Supposedly all of this fraud was taking place...can you explain why the fraudsters didn’t just check a box for whomever the Democrats were running or at least for the libertarians or other parties?

View attachment 886092

Remember, this is your accusation. I’m not putting words in your mouth. I’m just asking your to explain this.

If I was committing fraud, I surely wouldn’t make it quite so obvious. All they cared about was removing Trump.

People almost always vote a straight ticket and yet the Presidential vote was split…in swing states. This is a very rare and quite strange occurrence. It was an anomaly. This anomaly didn’t occur nearly as often in other states where Trump won, only these critical swing states, which make it even more suspect. It doesn’t take much to fool you guys thats for sure.

Tell that to the UAW.
They support Biden.
Biden has EV batteries made in China,
False. If batteries are being made over there, it's not Biden ordering it.
and EVs take no real labor to assemble.
Laughably false.
The UAW is screwed if Biden wins, he promised all EVs by 2035. Trump probably doesn't sell more than a tie or two a year. Who would buy them.
Meanwhile back in reality, conservative ass-hat Elon Musk is building a massive auto plant in Austin. I guess he missed the memo to have his cars made in China.

If I was committing fraud, I surely wouldn’t make it quite so obvious. All they cared about was removing Trump.
Well, the "fraud" was completely undetected then and now for that matter. How would the President winning Michigan and Michigan sending 2 or 3 more democrats to the House be anything but logical?

You really don't think your posts through before you make them.
People almost always vote a straight ticket and yet the Presidential vote was split…in swing states. This is a very rare and quite strange occurrence. It was an anomaly. This anomaly didn’t occur nearly as often in other states where Trump won, only these critical swing states, which make it even more suspect. It doesn’t take much to fool you guys thats for sure.
LOL... What in the fuck are you talking about? Nobody knows--including you.

Meanwhile back in reality, your blob got a smaller % of the vote in most states than he did in 2016. People didn't like what he was selling. It was four years of complete chaos.

But as for anomalies...in the same year that the blob won Florida--2020, Florida passed a minimum wage law raising it to $15 an hour in 2026.

1704974098707.png

So please tell us how in the world Trump voters passed a minimum wage hike?

You completely made a fool of yourself trying to explain how the GOP gained seats during all of this voter fraud.
Are you now going to allege that voter fraud took place in Florida as well? This should be fun. Time for you to call Trump voters stupid....

They support Biden.

Laughably false.

Meanwhile back in reality, conservative ass-hat Elon Musk is building a massive auto plant in Austin. I guess he missed the memo to have his cars made in China.
1. Then they’re dumb as you…Biden would destroy auto mfg. through his stupid mandates.

2. your posts certainly are…

3. Building another boogeyman?

The UAW support Biden.
(EVs take less UAW labor to make) Laughably false.
1. The UAW might, but the rank and file support Trump, just like in 2016
2. EV Batteries are made where the raw materials are...China.
3. Laugh at this, 117,000 fewer UAW jobs, dumbass.

4. LOL!! Yeah, but is the Giga-Factory in TX a UAW plant or "right to work"?

1. The UAW might, but the rank and file support Trump, just like in 2016
Yet somehow Biden won Michigan.
2. EV Batteries are made where the raw materials are...China.
And this is Biden's fault how?
3. Laugh at this, 117,000 fewer UAW jobs, dumbass.
Again, how is this Biden's fault?
4. LOL!! Yeah, but is the Giga-Factory in TX a UAW plant or "right to work"?
Probably a right to work plant....

Somehow it's not in China...as you said all of the auto making would be.

Care to explain.... Let me guess...ISIS was defeated too right?

Well, the "fraud" was completely undetected then and now for that matter. How would the President winning Michigan and Michigan sending 2 or 3 more democrats to the House be anything but logical?

Yes, that is logical in Michigan. I misread the graphic.

LOL... What in the fuck are you talking about? Nobody knows--including you.

I know exactly what I am talking about. Split ticket voting was abnormally high in 2020. Where have you been?

1. Trump had NordStream2 stopped with sanctions. Biden lifted them.

2. Where has Biden acted as the world's policeman? I remember when ISIS spread like wildfire under Obama, and then Trump killed it.
True Biden has given Ukraine military aid, but both parties support that as it weakens Russia's military.

3,. Your claim that "the EU would have been conquered" is nonsense. Russia does NOT want to tangle with NATO.

4. Trump's destruction of ISIS shows that your claim of isolationism is bullshit.

5. One more thing. Biden's moronic withdrawal from AFG got him "held in CONTEMPT" by Britain. Giving bad actors $85b of US military equipment is also stupid.

1. The sanctions were lifted at the request of the EU which needed the gas.

2. ISIS was all but dead when Trump took office - thank you President Obama. Trump did NOTHING but continue to follow the same plan Obama used. Trump revived ISIS by abandoning the Kurds, who released thousands of ISIS fighters when Trump allowed Erdogan and Assad to go after ISIS.

Trump revived ISIS by abandoning the Kurds, who released thousands of ISIS fighters when Trump allowed Erdogan and Assad to go after ISIS.

3. Did Putin personally tell you this????

4. Trump did NOTHING to destroy ISIS and your revisionist history complete BULLSHIT.

5. So fucking what!!! Boris Johnson, another right wing idiot who was tossed from office for incompetence and arrogance.

Yet somehow Biden won Michigan.

And this is Biden's fault how?

Again, how is this Biden's fault?

Probably a right to work plant....
Somehow it's not in China...as you said all of the auto making would be.
Care to explain.... Let me guess...ISIS was defeated too right?
1. Who won MI in 2016? Look carefully.
1704980785215.jpeg

2. Biden rushed the EVs on us instead of setting up the supply chain to the advantage of the US. China owns Biden.

3. Correct it is a right to work plant. Tesla already has a big plant in China, duh.

1. Then they’re dumb as you…Biden would destroy auto mfg. through his stupid mandates.

2. your posts certainly are…

3. Building another boogeyman?

Trump destroyed manufacturing with his tariffs on steel. Close to 200,000 manufacturing jobs lost, and the manufacturing section was already in recession when the pandemic hit.

By every measure, the Biden Economy is built on solid ground. More jobs, lower deficits, infrastructure improvements.

View attachment 886456

2. Biden rushed the EVs on us instead of setting up the supply chain to the advantage of the US. China owns Biden.

3. Correct it is a right to work plant. Tesla already has a big plant in China, duh.

2. Trump took millions out of China and continues to receive money from XI.

STOP REPEATING LIES THAT TRUMP WASN'T CORRUPT OR ON THE TAKE.

1. Then Biden blew it up. The EU buys their gas from the US now.

2. Obama let the ISIS Caliphate expand, Trump eliminated it.

3. Russia is no match for NATO and Putin knows it. Russia has its hands full with Ukraine.

4. Obama didn't do anything about the ISIS Caliphate except to let it expand.
1704982150080.png

It came up most recently in the vice presidential debate, when Mike Pence boasted, “We destroyed the ISIS caliphate. … You know when President Trump came into office, ISIS had captured an area of the Middle East the size of Pennsylvania. President Trump unleashed the American military, and our armed forces destroyed the ISIS caliphate and took down their leader al-Baghdadi without one American casualty.”
Similar victory claims have been made by Trump himself dating back to October 2017 and include him saying “We’ve done more against ISIS in nine months than the previous administration has done during its whole administration – by far, by far.” Other statements in March 2018 and February 2019 include Trump’s boast “on terrorism, in Iraq and Syria, we’ve taken back almost 100%, in a very short period of time, of the land that they took. And it all took place since our election.”

Last edited:
Yeah, it's called screwing the American worker. And now he's saying "America First". Only a fucking idiot would buy that slogan. Yet here you are, buying it.
If the Progs have their way, we will be purchasing Chinese electric vehicles and flying on Chinese made passenger jets within a couple of decades. Hail to the new world power as China rules it.

Trump destroyed manufacturing with his tariffs on steel. Close to 200,000 manufacturing jobs lost, and the manufacturing section was already in recession when the pandemic hit.

By every measure, the Biden Economy is built on solid ground. More jobs, lower deficits, infrastructure improvements.
You did not connect Trump's tariffs to the off-shoring of jobs by US corporations. There was no cause and effect.
Tariffs protect US products and workers from unfair foreign competition.

The Biden economy is built on borrowing money and exploding the US $34T Debt. Look at Trump's Budget compared to Biden's:

2023 $6.1T - $4.4T = $1.7T deficit Biden Post-pandemic

2022 $6.3T - $4.9T = $1.4T deficit Biden post-pandemic

2021 $6.8T - $4.0T = $2.8T deficit

2020 $6.5T - $3.4T = $3.1T deficit

2019 $4.4T - $3.4Y = $1.0T deficit Trump pre-pandemic

View attachment 886456

Yet your blob is the one with a Chinese bank account.
I’m sure they do. But how are cars being made here...you said that he was selling out the auto industry?

Forum List

Back