What if Trump breaks economic ties to China?

• Economic breakdown of the USA

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Financial breakdown of the USA

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Isolation of the USA in the world

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • War

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Nuclear war

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US civil war

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
So the orange Emperor threatens China to break the economic ties to the country. Let´s lookup the cards they hold.

China:
- Actually the place stuff is made
- Largest forex reserves
- Major US loaner
- Strong military

USA:
- A large crowd of well funded customers
- A megalomaniacal madman with the finger on the red button
- Mobile, high effective, fleet with limited war capacity

Under the assumption that the USA is generally hostile towards every country, it is not a smart idea to break ties with North Korea. The economic ties are minimal anyway and North Korea has more business with South Korea. A ban would hit South Korea more while China would lose a strong ally that works as natural stronghold in case China and the USA go to war.

However, the scenarios for Trump´s America are not bright.
Maybe you should move to CHINA, since you seem to want to lay in bed with them.

We don't need, and NEVER NEEDED CHINA.

CHINA needed us, and BILL CLINTON SOLD AMERICA out to CHINA.

Here's what happens you Commie Cock Sucker.

We start making our own SHIT again. That's what happens.
You know like Rocket Engines?
Yah, China and Russia make those. Not us.
Hell, we can't even get to the Space Station without hitching a ride on a Russian Rocket.

Fuck CHINA.
AND FUCK YOU.
FUCK RUSSIA TOO.
BUT MOST OF ALL FUCK BILL CLINTON.
FUCK HIS WIFE TOO......EWWWWW!

Last edited:
Like I said, your unconditional surrender is accepted.

Japanese-Foreign-Minister-banner.jpg

How to Sell Treasury EE Bonds

How to Sell Treasury EE Bonds

U.S. Treasury EE bonds are government debt securities that mature after 30 years. Interest is paid quarterly at either a fixed or variable rate depending on when the bond was originally purchased. You must hold EE bonds for at least 12 months before you can redeem all or part of your investment. If you hold paper bonds, you can redeem them at a local bank, or convert to electronic bonds and redeem them online. If you want to redeem more than $1,000 at a time, converting paper bonds will save you time.

But wait isn't that what I said?

LOL

U.S. Treasury EE bonds are government debt securities

Savings bonds? Awwww.....you turned in your savings bonds.

Well aren't you special? Did your Grammy give you those for your birthday?

Try this one, what would the USA do if China called in it's 1.2 Trillion dollar loan that the USA borrowed from China............................

Hey, do you think China bought over $1 trillion in savings bonds? DERP!

You refuse to accept the truth, I did not turn in any bonds so much as trade...........I sold one investment to buy another, US Bonds for emerging markets. This is a slight philosophical twist that you will never understand.

I did not turn in any bonds so much as trade

Because only children brag about their Savings Bonds.

Now, about your moronic claim that China can "call in its 1.2 trillion loan".......

Remind us again when Trump embargoes China like you are demanding he do.......

When this happens your brain has meaning, until then take your lithium as prescribed

I just hope they don't call in our loan. DERP!
Those Loans are Illegal since they are in the form of FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES which is not US currency. They are private bank notes, debt instruments.
We actually have THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to cancel THE DEBT right now, if we wanted to.

U.S. Treasury EE bonds are government debt securities

Savings bonds? Awwww.....you turned in your savings bonds.

Well aren't you special? Did your Grammy give you those for your birthday?

Try this one, what would the USA do if China called in it's 1.2 Trillion dollar loan that the USA borrowed from China............................

Hey, do you think China bought over $1 trillion in savings bonds? DERP!

You refuse to accept the truth, I did not turn in any bonds so much as trade...........I sold one investment to buy another, US Bonds for emerging markets. This is a slight philosophical twist that you will never understand.

Now, about your moronic claim that China can "call in its 1.2 trillion loan".......

When this happens your brain has meaning, until then take your lithium as prescribed

Those Loans are Illegal since they are in the form of FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES which is not US currency. They are private bank notes, debt instruments.
We actually have THE CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to cancel THE DEBT right now, if we wanted to.

Those Loans are Illegal since they are in the form of FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

China lent the US Treasury Federal Reserve Notes? Were they $100s? $20s?
Did they deliver them in briefcases? Shipping containers?
Seems a little clunky.

They are private bank notes, debt instruments.

Private bank? What's the interest on these "debt notes"? When do they mature?
I have some $20s, do I owe interest? Or does someone owe interest to me?

Seems a little clunky.

In a room full of really confused people, you stand out as really confused.

I bet you had a lot of fun at Hillary's victory party

Seems a little clunky.

Lots of confusion on this thread.

You are claiming that if one bought a treasury last year that would mature in ten years that the government would not give the holder back their money until mature.

So can you prove that the government would not redeem the bond? Sure they would, not redeeming the bond is like stealing the persons money.

Lots. DERP!

Seems a little clunky.

You are claiming that if one bought a treasury last year that would mature in ten years that the government would not give the holder back their money until mature.

So can you prove that the government would not redeem the bond? Sure they would, not redeeming the bond is like stealing the persons money.

Lots. DERP!

Dude you live in a hole and are trying to draw others into that hole so you can avoid being totally alone.

I do not understand what makes you tick, but I do know that this is a good and not bad thing.

I also know that you never cashed in a bond...........................

Next.

Not gonna happen, but i'm glad to see Trump trying to address China's ongoing shady trade practices. It is time to straighten that out. Helping Americans by promoting 'Fair Trade' practices, doesn't = 'Breaking ties with China.' Only an Anti-American Globalist would think otherwise.

Not gonna happen, but i'm glad to see Trump trying to address China's ongoing shady trade practices. It is time to straighten that out. Helping Americans by promoting 'Fair Trade' practices, doesn't = 'Breaking ties with China.' Only an Anti-American Globalist would think otherwise.
That is not what is being alleged here, the OP is about an embargo against China to force China from helping North Korea. If Trump said the Words China embargo and didn't do it, the stock market would still crash

Seems a little clunky.

Lots. DERP!

Dude you live in a hole and are trying to draw others into that hole so you can avoid being totally alone.

I do not understand what makes you tick, but I do know that this is a good and not bad thing.

Next.

China wants to "cash in" $1 trillion worth of Treasuries that mature in 2023.

Can you post the procedure they need to follow to get their money from the US Treasury?

Thanks!!

Seems a little clunky.

Lots. DERP!

Next.

Can you post the procedure they need to follow to get their money from the US Treasury?

Thanks!!

So now you believe that all the treasuries that China owns are maturing in the same year.

This is interesting, now lie back on the couch and tell me about your Mother

That is not what is being alleged here, the OP is about an embargo against China to force China from helping North Korea. If Trump said the Words China embargo and didn't do it, the stock market would still crash

Trump needs to concentrate on pushing China to commit to fair trade practices. If he plays the North Korea card to get that done, good on em. Whatever works. But there won't be a 'Break in economic ties.' The US depends on China too much for that to happen. And China depends on the US too much for that to happen. They'll likely end up working out a deal to solve the North Korea problem. The deal will include some economic agreements. That's how i see it anyway.

Trump needs to concentrate on pushing China to commit to fair trade practices. If he plays the North Korea card to get that done, good on em. Whatever works. But there won't be a 'Break in economic ties.' The US depends on China too much for that to happen. And China depends on the US too much for that to happen. They'll likely end up working out a deal to solve the North Korea problem. The deal will include some economic agreements. That's how i see it anyway.
No trade deal with China will fix North Korea as they currently have nothing to lose. The people are already selling their poop and eating grass. If you think that's wrong, Google it.

No trade deal with China will fix North Korea as they currently have nothing to lose. The people are already selling their poop and eating grass. If you think that's wrong, Google it.

China still has a lot of influence in North Korea. Some sort of deal could be reached. I would even include the possibility of China invading and taking care of the problem itself. The US would allow it, in exchange for some economic concessions. Could be a Win-Win deal for both countries.

China still has a lot of influence in North Korea. Some sort of deal could be reached. I would even include the possibility of China invading and taking care of the problem itself. The US would allow it, in exchange for some economic concessions. Could be a Win-Win deal for both countries.

If China invaded NK then NK would Hydrogen bomb China, same with Russia. Not going to happen ever, there is exactly one country on the Earth that can battle NK and this is the USA. There are people in NK eating dirt right now, at some point the World has to look at the problem and unilaterally invade NK for the sake of it's people who are starving and enslaved to a moronic leader who in terms of what he is doing to his own people ranks as one of the most brutal dictators ever. We now essentially have a nuclear armed Hitler

If China invaded NK then NK would Hydrogen bomb China, same with Russia. Not going to happen ever, there is exactly one country on the Earth that can battle NK and this is the USA. There are people in NK eating dirt right now, at some point the World has to look at the problem and unilaterally invade NK for the sake of it's people who are starving and enslaved to a moronic leader who in terms of what he is doing to his own people ranks as one of the most brutal dictators ever. We now essentially have a nuclear armed Hitler

Don't be so sure about that. China could get it done. It might happen. It would solve problems for both China and the US. All i can say is, stay tuned.

Don't be so sure about that. China could get it done. It might happen. It would solve problems for both China and the US. All i can say is, stay tuned.

I don't put my faith in people who eat puppies on a stick

Nor should you

Nor should you

China's been doing deals and scoring countless military victories long long before there was a United States. It's an incredibly advanced wise nation. If it sees a good deal, it will seize on it. It could take out North Korea. Don't dismiss that notion completely.

Nor should you

China's been doing deals and scoring countless military victories long long before there was a United States. It's an incredibly advanced wise nation. If it sees a good deal, it will seize on it. It could take out North Korea. Don't dismiss that notion completely.

So all North Koreas missiles are Chinese and or have Chinese parts, but now we need to trust China to stop North Koreas nuclear program.

Seriously does this really make sense to you?

Seems a little clunky.

Lots. DERP!

Next.

Thanks!!

So now you believe that all the treasuries that China owns are maturing in the same year.

Tell me some more about your investing expertise.

After hearing you cashed in a couple of hundred in Savings Bonds to buy an emerging market fund...........
I can hardly wait!

Lots. DERP!

Next.

Thanks!!

Tell me some more about your investing expertise.

After hearing you cashed in a couple of hundred in Savings Bonds to buy an emerging market fund...........
I can hardly wait!

Right after you explain how the Chinese managed to buy over a trillion dollars in treasury bonds coming due at the same time?

Sheesh

Come on, lie back on the couch and tell me why your Mom did that

Forum List

Back