What If We Actually Had Poor People In This Country?

Ah, so what you're telling us is you are so delusional, that when you look around, all you see is one race of people?

I can tell that YOU walk around quivering in fear as you compare the skin tone of everyone you pass to your own. I can tell that YOU spend more time peeking out of darkened windows from behind the shades and mumbling in impotent fear than interacting with any of the people around you. It’s pathetic and weak.

Why would I do that? Anybody try a stunt on me, they get a .357 round between the eyes. ...?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, of course they do, little precious. Does saying that make the bad dreams go away?

Believe what you'd like. I have no reservations about taking out lowlifes. Thankfully, we've turned into a very gun friendly state and the laws are now written for the innocent instead of the guilty. Breaking into my car is the exact same as breaking into my home. It give me justification for blowing a criminal away, and I won't even get so much as a ticket.

Whoa!
I have a concealed carry permit, am totally against all gun control, etc., but someone breaking in to a car is NOT at all similar to breaking into a home. By law or reason. When someone breaks into a car, even if they rip off the door handle with a crowbar, as happened to me, that is not going to cost me more than a few hundred, even if insurance has too high of a deductible. That is not a reason to shoot someone, especially since stupid petty crimes like that are usually done by kids.
It does NOT give you legal or ethical justification in ANY state in the US.
The "Stand Your Ground" laws just say you do not have to retreat and surrender goods, it does not at all say you can shoot anyone unless they have a weapon that poses a deadly threat to you.
You had better learn the law first.
Go to a gun law class like I did.
The Castle Doctrine ONLY covers your house.
It does not at all cover your car.
And neither does the Stand Your Ground Doctrine.

“I want to thank all parties concerned for working together to make this victims’ rights bill the law in Ohio,” said Chris W. Cox, NRA's chief lobbyist. “When you're confronted by a criminal, you don't have the luxury of time. Under the ‘Castle Doctrine’ provision, if someone breaks into your occupied home or temporary habitation, or your occupied car, you now have an initial presumption that you may act in self defense and you will not be second-guessed by the State. The ability to protect yourself and your family from harm is important no matter where you are.”

Governor Strickland signs SB184, Ohio's Castle Doctrine Law | Buckeye Firearms Association

Good job admitting that you are. That’s the first step.

With apologies to the rest of the forum, it's funny how the poopie-boy TROLL, the emptiest mouth on USMB when its not full of unkotare, always comes back so quickly to his Japanese ass-mouth fetish every time! I wonder what Freud would have thought about your coprophilia, troll? Now that you've finally come out of the closet and admitted as much, I hope you get help real soon and will quit trying to hijack this thread.

Instead of apologies, why not just back up your words? If you can.

Idiot. You're a pathetic moron. Speaks of backing up words while not having backed up a single thing you've said while I've already irrefutably documented all your lies and fantasies to anyone interested to read. Go play with your rubber dolls, troll. You just embarrass yourself here, coprophiliac.

..... backing up words while not having backed up a single thing you've said .....

Are you going to start a thread or not? Have you ever started a thread?

What? You're not even funny, dude, you're pathetic. Did I ever start a thread? I bet I've started at least 80-100 of them. Where the fuck have you ever been. I never said a word about starting a thread with you or anyone about anything, get your head checked. Do you hear voices, too? Already been down this road ten times. You're a mental case. Get back on your lithium, mellaril and etrafon forte. Call your doctor. Gave you a list of topics to discuss to see who's educated and who's not, asked you to pick one, you never did and refuse to. What, not enough? Want me to give you ten more topics to choose from for you to back out on? I guarantee you you'll be just as brain dead about those as with the first three. We all know the ONE THING you're an expert on, don't we, ass-clown?

If we actually had poor folk in america?

Proof Poverty in the U.S. Is Getting Exponentially Worse
1 in 7 Americans is Part of the World’s Poorest 10%

Numerous sources report on the rising debt for the poor half of America, especially for the lowest income group, and largely because of health care and education costs. Since 2008 consumer debt has risen almost 50 percent. The percentage of families with more debt than savings is higher now than at any time since 1962.

It could be argued that Scandinavian countries face the same degrees of debt as Americans. But far less of the debt is for health and education costs. And the Scandinavian safety net is renowned for its generous provisions for all citizens.

Half of Us are In or Near Poverty

Proof Poverty in the U.S. Is Getting Exponentially Worse

I can tell that YOU walk around quivering in fear as you compare the skin tone of everyone you pass to your own. I can tell that YOU spend more time peeking out of darkened windows from behind the shades and mumbling in impotent fear than interacting with any of the people around you. It’s pathetic and weak.

Why would I do that? Anybody try a stunt on me, they get a .357 round between the eyes. ...?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, of course they do, little precious. Does saying that make the bad dreams go away?

Believe what you'd like. I have no reservations about taking out lowlifes. Thankfully, we've turned into a very gun friendly state and the laws are now written for the innocent instead of the guilty. Breaking into my car is the exact same as breaking into my home. It give me justification for blowing a criminal away, and I won't even get so much as a ticket.

Whoa!
I have a concealed carry permit, am totally against all gun control, etc., but someone breaking in to a car is NOT at all similar to breaking into a home. By law or reason. When someone breaks into a car, even if they rip off the door handle with a crowbar, as happened to me, that is not going to cost me more than a few hundred, even if insurance has too high of a deductible. That is not a reason to shoot someone, especially since stupid petty crimes like that are usually done by kids.
It does NOT give you legal or ethical justification in ANY state in the US.
The "Stand Your Ground" laws just say you do not have to retreat and surrender goods, it does not at all say you can shoot anyone unless they have a weapon that poses a deadly threat to you.
You had better learn the law first.
Go to a gun law class like I did.
The Castle Doctrine ONLY covers your house.
It does not at all cover your car.
And neither does the Stand Your Ground Doctrine.

“I want to thank all parties concerned for working together to make this victims’ rights bill the law in Ohio,” said Chris W. Cox, NRA's chief lobbyist. “When you're confronted by a criminal, you don't have the luxury of time. Under the ‘Castle Doctrine’ provision, if someone breaks into your occupied home or temporary habitation, or your occupied car, you now have an initial presumption that you may act in self defense and you will not be second-guessed by the State. The ability to protect yourself and your family from harm is important no matter where you are.”

Governor Strickland signs SB184, Ohio's Castle Doctrine Law | Buckeye Firearms Association

Are you lost? What thread did you mean to post this to? Anyway, stand your ground laws are stupid and for sissies. "I was scared so I get to murder him your honor."

..... backing up words while not having backed up a single thing you've said .....

What? You're not even funny, dude, you're pathetic. Did I ever start a thread? I bet I've started at least 80-100 of them. Where the fuck have you ever been. I never said a word about starting a thread with you or anyone about anything, get your head checked. Do you hear voices, too? Already been down this road ten times. You're a mental case. Get back on your lithium, mellaril and etrafon forte. Call your doctor. Gave you a list of topics to discuss to see who's educated and who's not, asked you to pick one, you never did and refuse to. What, not enough? Want me to give you ten more topics to choose from for you to back out on? I guarantee you you'll be just as brain dead about those as with the first three. We all know the ONE THING you're an expert on, don't we, ass-clown?

I see you still haven’t started any of those threads you promised.

I never promised to start any threads. Show me where I'm lying? But how would you know what I start when you didn't even know any of the hundred other threads I made? We can start the topic of your choosing right here whenever you're ready. You have the list. Now just need for you to pick the topic. Still waiting.

I never promised to start any threads. .....

Dodger.

I never promised to start any threads. .....

Dodger.

Driper. You're the only holdup, troll.

America provides incomparable opportunity for success or failure, yet we are so compassionate a people that to be poor in America is a higher standard of living than most people in the world enjoy.

America provides incomparable opportunity for success or failure, yet we are so compassionate a people that to be poor in America is a higher standard of living than most people in the world enjoy.

That was already stated 34 pages ago! Don't you even read? Besides, our opportunity is NOT incomparable. If it were, we would be in the top nations of the world. WE are NOT.

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 2.25.19 PM.png

Instead, many countries beat us to the mark with not only a better quality of life, but more opportunity,

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 2.26.30 PM.png

America offers great opportunity, but mostly to the spoon fed who are in the right place. And if you think our poor live and have it better than most average people everywhere else, you're an idiot. We have millions of poor, our national disgrace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back