What if you woke up one morning and evil didn't exist any more?

Just a quick question.....................

Why do people who claim to be part of the Heart of Jesus continually proclaim about "Revelations", when it should be said as Revelation?

Most of you have it wrong.

Granny says it wouldn't make no nevermind...

... deys still dem gay-supportin', illegal alien sympathizin', lefty-lib'ral, yankee media types...

... to contend with.
:eek:

So Christ didn't have anything to save us from, since we are as pure as the driven snow? Sweet!

I don't know where you came up with that,^ but I don't think you understand sin very well. Satan's the reason for it. But we are the ones doing it. We are forgiven if we ask to be forgiven. The reason we are capable of being pardoned instead of being sentenced is because Christ was already tried, convicted, and sentenced to die for our crimes.
God doesn't have to be judge of us anymore. He did that once and for all at the cross. He can be loving Father that remembers our sins no more now.

We all have sinned. We are complicit volunteers in being deceived. Not one of us is as pure as the driven snow.
And even if you had never sinned, sin is a blood issue. Passed down generation to generation, from Adam and Eve.
The only thing that can remove it is a transfusion of pure blood. The only one that had pure blood came down from His lofty comfortable domain, allowed what He created to beat Him nearly to death then nail Him to wood till dead to pay for and completely remove that sin from your record. He had a lot to save us from:

Romans 5:19
For just as through the disobedience of the one man [Adam] the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man [Jesus] the many will be made righteous.

What is SWEET is that He loved us enough to do it.
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Hey there ABS, the reason people call it Revelations is because so much of the future is revealed in that chapter about that specific time. It is just a lack of understanding that the Revelation refers to a single reveal, Jesus. Visible, and returning to earth. :eusa_angel

Last edited:
Nope, sorry. Don't buy it. Evil is inherent to mankind.

Biblical Word of the Month - Iniquity

By: Jeff A. Benner

In Genesis 19:15 we find the word “iniquity.”

And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters that are here, lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. (ASV, Genesis 19:15)

Our modern Greco-Roman languages commonly use abstract terms, like iniquity. But as Hebrew is a concrete language, rarely using abstracts, we must understand the word “iniquity” from its Hebraic concrete meaning. The Hebrew word for “iniquity” is עוון (ah-von, Strong's #5771), which is derived from the verbal root עוה (Ah.W.H, Strong's #5753). This verbal root is found in the following passages.

He hath walled up my ways with hewn stone; he hath made my paths crooked. (ASV, Lamentations 3:9)

Behold, the LORD will lay waste the earth and make it desolate, and he will twist its surface and scatter its inhabitants. (RSV, Isaiah 24:1)

Already we are beginning to see the “concrete” meaning in the Hebrew word that lies behind the English word “iniquity,” it is something crooked or twisted. The first letter in this word is the letter ע (ayin). This single letter was originally two different letters when Hebrew was written with a pictographic alphabet; the (ayin) and the (ghayin). The ghayin is a picture of a twisted cord and is clearly the original letter in this word (for more on this subject of the ayin and ghayin see the AHRC article titled Letters missing from the Hebrew Alphabet).

As we have demonstrated, the verb עוה (Ah.W.H) means “to be crooked” or “to be twisted,” therefore the noun עוון (ah-von), derived from this verb, then means “crookedness” or “twistedness.” Let’s return to our original passage and read this from a more concrete perspective.

And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters that are here, lest thou be consumed in the twistedness of the city. (ASV, Genesis 19:15)

This same noun is also found in the following passage.

And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. (KJV, Genesis 4:13)

Why the translators chose the word “punishment” for this word is a mystery because this translation implies that Cain was saddened by the punishment. The truth is, this word means twistedness, and he was instead saddened by his “actions.”

Biblical Hebrew E-Magazine

Mankind is twisted.

So Christ didn't have anything to save us from, since we are as pure as the driven snow? Sweet!

I don't know where you came up with that,^ but I don't think you understand sin very well. Satan's the reason for it. But we are the ones doing it. We are forgiven if we ask to be forgiven. The reason we are capable of being pardoned instead of being sentenced is because Christ was already tried, convicted, and sentenced to die for our crimes.
God doesn't have to be judge of us anymore. He did that once and for all at the cross. He can be loving Father that remembers our sins no more now.

We all have sinned. We are complicit volunteers in being deceived. Not one of us is as pure as the driven snow.
And even if you had never sinned, sin is a blood issue. Passed down generation to generation, from Adam and Eve.
The only thing that can remove it is a transfusion of pure blood. The only one that had pure blood came down from His lofty comfortable domain, allowed what He created to beat Him nearly to death then nail Him to wood till dead to pay for and completely remove that sin from your record. He had a lot to save us from:

Romans 5:19
For just as through the disobedience of the one man [Adam] the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man [Jesus] the many will be made righteous.

What is SWEET is that He loved us enough to do it.
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Hey there ABS, the reason people call it Revelations is because so much of the future is revealed in that chapter about that specific time. It is just a lack of understanding that the Revelation refers to a single reveal, Jesus. Visible, and returning to earth. :eusa_angel

Actually, you may wish to check again..............it's called "Revelation" without the "s".

Matter of fact, even Jeopardy (which is the trivial pursuit of the entire world) , will penalize you if you include the "s".,

No, I got it right AB. I know there is no 's' at the end of Rev. That is why I bolded the s on Revelation to explain why people mistakenly call it Revelations and then referred to what the revelation really is. Christ is the big reveal in Revelation. The rest of the book are signs of the times. The revelation, singular, is Christ coming back to earth.

No more greed. No more crime. No more war. No more money. No more disease. No more death. No more hate. No more murder.
If evil didn't exist, then Adam and Eve would not have been deceived. If evil didn't exist, then nobody would do anything wrong. It would be peace, love and brotherhood. I wonder how many couldn't live in a world like that.

That world does exist and is waiting for all believers in Jesus Christ. It's the Kingdom of Heaven just sitting there waiting. Our time on this earth is short. Our time there will be eternal. I pray that them who deny Christ stop for a moment; shut the sounds of the world OFF; and simply pray for truth and wisdom. Simply ask for God's will then turn everything over to Him. He's quick to answer prayers that conform to His will for us and His will for us is greater than we can imagine.

Forum List

Back