What is actually happening in America

I didn’t know that all colloquial expressions needed to be parsed for Dopes like you.

I do feel required to hire to prevent the election of shitbags like Shrillary and Potato and Obumbler. And if you don’t like that, feel free to quibble a bit harder next time.

:itsok:

Again, you vote for what is important to you.

You claim to want fiscal sanity but you never vote for it.

Your words are as empty as your soul.

So, who was the last fiscally sane person you voted for?
Why do you ask? In the first place, it’s not your concern. In the second place, I wouldn’t accept your judgment on it anyway. And in the third place, the fact that I’m not a one issue voter is not the same as me not voting for fiscal conservatives. But no one candidate can do it alone.

Why do you ask? In the first place, it’s not your concern. In the second place, I wouldn’t accept your judgment on it anyway. And in the third place, the fact that I’m not a one issue voter is not the same as me not voting for fiscal conservatives. But no one candidate can do it alone.

I rest my case.

The GOP is being taken over by more and more rabid retards, and running out anyone who is not extreme enough for them.

This has been going on for quite a while, thus my comparisons to the Jacobins.
Yep. They are like that old picture of the snake eating its tail.

Zzz. Nobody believes your assertions. And if anything, my words just help convict you.

You claim American cares about something that 90% of the country never votes for, including you.

It is a bullshit claim and you know it, which is why you have to go on the offensive.

Forum List

Back