What is actually happening in America

Nah. I was obviously just attending to your neglected premise. Not my fault you suck at this. :itsok:
You were making shit up.

It’s a fact that school boards faced a litany of threats that should be investigated. People standing on the sidewalk aren’t threatening anyone and shouldn’t be investigated.

This is simple enough for someone like you to understand. The author is a hack who denies facts and reality for political reasons.

That’s not always true. Many times we are required to vote more against the terrible candidate than for our preferred candidate.

But you’re free to believe whatever fantasy floats your boat.

You are never required to vote for anyone. You make that choice freely. It might help you sleep at night to tell yourself that you are required to do so, but it is just a lie.

Who did you vote for in the 2016 primaries? Was it someone fiscally conservative?

You libtards. Not just in your woke crap and cancel culture, but even on college campuses. You libtards are utter pussies.
Moron, you seriously think freedom of speech is "not tollerated" by liberals in general because someone got hackled at a college campus?

How about an ounce of perspective?

Last edited:
You are never required to vote for anyone. You make that choice freely. It might help you sleep at night to tell yourself that you are required to do so, but it is just a lie.

Who did you vote for in the 2016 primaries? Was it someone fiscally conservative?
Gee. You’re such a genius.

The fact that we don’t have compulsory voting doesn’t mean a damn thing. But nice worthless observation.

And who I vote for depends on a variety of factors.

you seriously think freedom of speech is "not tollerated" by liberals in general because someone got hackled at a college campus?

How about a once of perspective?
Scumbag, you and your fascist party are all about silencing opposing views. Your denial of that fact is just another lie.

How about an ounce of integrity someday? It shouldn’t kill you. 👍

Gee. You’re such a genius.

The fact that we don’t have compulsory voting doesn’t mean a damn thing. But nice worthless observation.

And who I vote for depends on a variety of factors.

You are the one that claimed you were required to vote for a certain person.

Do not get pissed at me over your own words

You are the one that claimed you were required to vote for a certain person.

Do not get pissed at me over your own words
I didn’t know that all colloquial expressions needed to be parsed for Dopes like you.

I do feel required to try to prevent the election of shitbags like Shrillary and Potato and Obumbler. And if you don’t like that, feel free to quibble a bit harder next time.

:itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back